Socrates

What did he mean by this?

He's right
Once a woman becomes free to do whatever she wants she will then demand more and more shit and man will obey her demands for pu$$y

He means women will never stop until they get a limit from outside.

Gynocentrism probably. Once women had the vote politicians started pandering to them in an unprecedented manner, giving them entitlements and perpetuating the victim narrative.

Hmmm. So this is an "anti-woman" quote? I have never read much Plato so I don't have much context.

On thing I have noticed is that women are very "tribalistic" in terms of gender. They will always side with other women, if there is an argument involving men. Whereas men will more readily disagree with each other, and take the side they believe to be logically correct.

In terms of governance, this would amount to an in-group preference, and women would come to wield greater influence as an interest group.

How do we stop this?

Everyone was anti woman rights.

Hell they had an insanely popular play about women taking over the government and driving everything into a communist shithole.

It was a comedy

Fpbp.

I'm not fucking laughing

>fat, balding, beta cuck complained about women
more news at 11

F

Look at our present society. Women have all of the rights of men, none of the responsibilities, and the privilege of still getting waited on hand and foot by men due to nature.

They are having a "resistance" walk out today because we don't pay for their tampons and birth control.

F

F

F

Socrates was more based than Plato and Aristotle

Prove me wrong

''Twas merely a ruse compatriot.

F

F

The ultimate morale of the story was that women aren't happy being men, men aren't happy being women, and we ought not to upset the natural order unless we want to become absolutely miserable.

F

/thread

Obviously that women are superior

let me give you a quick rundown

he meant that women are selfish retarded parasites, and as soon as you give them an ounce of liberty or rights, they will go to the extreme for lust for domination in every cultural, social, political form

RIP

The leafless one gets it.

F

Friendly reminder that being a misogynist means you're a biological failure

F

Please post tits dear.

Women have inherent value because they can have babies. The patriarchy balances the scales. Otherwise, men have nothing to give a shit about.

Women naturally have power over men. 40% of all men through history died without birthing an offspring while only 20% of women did. Culture mediates the relationship by controlling sexuality. However, Since the advent of birth control and women's suffrage, these controls are broken and women have practically taken over the world already. Men are forced to become hedonists to catch their favor and it's taking it's toll on civilization; especially western civilization. Women are impulsive and tend to rely on feeling rather than thinking. For these reasons I strongly believe that women should not be allowed to vote with certain exceptions for high IQ ration females which is a rarity. Certain low IQ males should also not be allowed to vote.

Women are subhuman, they all should be locked up in chains and turned into slaves.

kek

F

This. What feminists call "misogyny and oppression" is just a counterbalance to the natural imbalance in supply and demand between male and female reproduction.

We used to have conservative religious morals to prevent what we see today: women screwing a ton of "bad boys" and LARPing as career women until they're 40 and miserable while still having limp-wristed "nice guys" to wait on them hand and foot.

>>>

We should organize a movement and steal all the lampons in the stores as payback.

So, people from thousands of years ago men know about women far better than modern men.

How shameful.

F

It's almost as though (((someone))) led us astray.

>Allowing a high IQ citizen with no information about politics to vote
>Not allowing a low IQ citizen with information about politics to vote
Hm i sure love this IQ meme

Who?

F

F[spoiler]uck off Swedecuck[/spoiler]

That's Socrates. Plato was his student, mate.
He is not anti-woman, he was a realist, he made an observation. Philosophers of the time spent literally their whole life studying policy, human nature, laws of nature, history and mythology etc and finally compiled their observations, their thesis, empirical evidence, observable evidence when applicable and ultimately the theorem and the philosophers input.
Philosophy was using a loose type of the scientific method, especially socrates was bipartisan and extremely objective. You might have heard of the "socratic method" , he was calling his method the "midwife method" as in he was essentially approaching the subject with no prior bias and tried to "give birth" to the truth.
I could go on, but I digress.

The play was by Aristophanes, the father of political satyre and it is called "The assemblywomen"
It entertains the idea that women have come into political power. They bring about proto-communism, they bring on immigrants, they abolish currency and redistribute wealth. The city-state of Athens falls into degeneracy and completely crumbles shortly after.
I am not even joking, Aristophanes was a brilliant man.

Another interesting play of his was "the frogs" that (the frogs) would literally go "ΒΡΕ-ΚΕΚ-ΚΕΚ-ΚΕΞ" (onomatopoiia of frogs croaking). Amusing coincidence.

Plato's Socrates you mean
and no he wasn't

F

I can't quite put my nose on it. But I have an idea who it is.

Fake quote and gay.

They're neurotic and need to either feel in control to be be controlled. They don't have a middle ground.

He was a cuck and a fedora

Clouds by Aristophanes is about everyone in Athens hated him because he taught nothing but lies and atheism to his students.

he was shortly executed thereafter for treason against the state, and justly so..

He also looks like a pakistani, he's not a true Greek

Clouds is titled so because he and his atheist students descibes himself as being "ephoric" and enlightened by their mental transcendence into the clouds, hence the title.

The main character is a jew who joins the school to learn how to jew his way out of denbts.

F

Aristophanes was Socrates's peer, who knew him personally and lived nearby.
The play is about what he saw going on at "Platos" Academy set up by Socrates

Everyone at Athens loved it because it was true, even Plato sorta admitted it after watching it

Aristotle was another brilliant man.
He was Plato's student, Plato being Socrates student.
Aristotle was Alexander the Great's tutor and mentor and shaped him into the man that he came to be.

KEK @ cucks

FFFFFF
F
FFFFFF
F
F

Women don't believe in equals.
She wants a man who is better than her.
One who is equal is the same as a lesser man.

I really don't think they become our superior, they just make things a lot harder to deal with. They just cause endless stress.

Every woman in my life ever has made my life 10x harder and worse in many ways when I'm in a relationship, or living with one, or even when I have made a female friend. They're the same way with each other. Women make life horrible desu. Even my mom was a wretched cunt

The day when the women gain the upper hand in Europe is nigh, then naturally Islam will take over because they not afraid to assert male dominance. We are fucking done.

Food for thought. Jews and liberals for that matter are also tribalistic and very much like women. Somewhere down the line there is a gene that compels people to think like this or maybe rather women naturally do it through biology and jews/liberals learn this behavior either way gas the kikes.

F

Also crashing our societies with no survivors.

women are superior, they can create life, men cannot

White knight detected.

Amen.
>men going to hedonism to catch their favor
Spot on due elaborate yung Socrates

This so fucking much.

That he wanted to molest children

You literal mongoloid.
Socrates was not actually excecuted, he was "forced" to drink poison in prison.
He was imprisoned because the athenian government accussed him of poisoning the minds of young greeks with "new demons" ie new ideas. He was considered an enemy of the state because he would challenge their propaganda.
He was not even literally forced to drink the poison, his supporters had a person come and free him from prison, but he denied.
He answer was basically "regardless of validity and purpose, this is still Athen's law and I abide by the law" and he commited suicide by poison

As for "the clouds" by aristophanes, you are completely off, you autist.
It about ripping on the "Sophists" of the time, the pseudo-intellectuals as seen by the average athenian. It had less to do with Socrates and more to do with self-proclaimed philosophers of the time.
The translation is also very loose, clouds = nepheles, minor godesses that would show the truth to men, but they would also distort it and confuse them at their whim.

Read the actual play.

and yet somehow they cant create anything noteworthy besides being a selfish bitch

>then naturally Islam will take over because they not afraid to assert male dominance

Good. Western men have failed. We don't even need to worry about correcting the woman problem because Islam will do the job for us

Allowing low iq people and no knowledge of politics people vote
>current system lul

See pic.

>Once made equal to man, a fish becomes his superior.
Socrates: not even once.

>TFW Socrates memed a 2000 year old comedy play into reality

Two women can't create life, no matter how much they trib each other. Nice meme.

Except they create nothing but life. They are a biological mistake otherwise. They can't do anything else

>we will lost everything just so that women can be put back into their place
Yeah, actually we deserve it.

because womana sacrifice thenselfs for the right to breed, while woman dont.
thats why man have certain rights over womans to equal the grounds.

For the time being it's not going to happen in America because we're not as bad off as you guys. Trump is doing his job to keep Arabs out. But you guys might as well embrace Islam at this point because it seems like the only way to fix a lot of your problems

Underrated post from Greekbro.

It's not women it's Jews that are causing the downfall. Women just follow the Jews ideology.

Yeah, he really didn't do much to prevent it. Accused had the rights to give advices on how to punish them, he proposed a fine of like two shekels and so the jewdges chosed the death penalty

Include me in the screencap please
F

Yeah, burger that's why I said that this is gonna happen in Europe in my first post. Althought you have other problems to care of right now
>58%

This

It wasn't a comedy. It was current day Sweden

You're pushing it with the 58% percent desu but yeah we have our own problems, at least we're trying to fix our problems though. Now submit to the Prophet Mohammed

Please let me come in Astoria?

lol

Submit to the BBC and BBC

I looked through the documents, it's literally nothing. Huh, I wonder what all the hype was about. Pretty much useless stuff.

F

the ancient greeks knew a lot

Sensible post
Hi triggered cunts