Megan Kelly hits unemployment lines...seems she didn't like the new show format...LMAO

Megan Kelly hits unemployment lines...seems she didn't like the new show format...LMAO

KEK!!

Other urls found in this thread:

thelastlineofdefense.org/breaking-nbc-just-fired-megyn-kelly-before-her-new-show-begins/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thelastlineofdefense.org/breaking-nbc-just-fired-megyn-kelly-before-her-new-show-begins/

He strikes again!

What a time line to live in lad's

PRAISE KEK! Megyn BTFO.

>Megan Kelly fired from NBC On international Women's Day

Praise KEK for he is a powerful god

Got any legitimate source for this? This is the only link that shows up on google if you search for "Megyn Kelly fired from NBC" so it's pretty fishy.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>According to Maxwell Seawald, CEO of NBC Universal: “Ms. Kelly wants to be a journalist. Unfortunately, after her stint at Fox News and the way she attacked President Trump, she lost her following. Our data tells us that our audience will tolerate and even learn to like her, but not as a political pundit or someone they should take seriously. She needs to think less Diane Sawyer and more Kelly Ripa."

This is too good to be true. Because it obviously isn't. Thanks for the CNN, op.

Wish it were true, but the article's quotes look fake as hell. NBC spokesman wouldn't have used the language cited. I was hopeful, though...

Stop spreading Fake news you Faggot

No collaborating sources, this is CNN tier journalism.

M-K, GO AWAY
SPREAD YOUR FILTH ANOTHER WAY.
NOT ON TV, NOT ONLINE,
SPREAD IT FROM THE WELFARE LINE

LAST NAME KELLY, FIRST NAME MEGAN,
DRIVING US TO ARMAGEDDON.
ONCE WERE LIES, AND SLANDER SPOKE,
UNTIL NOW; WE ALL ARE WOKE

BLONDE OF HAIR AND BLUE OF EYE,
YOU WOULD RATHER SEE US DIE.
NOW THE LAST LAUGH LIES WITH US,
KEK AND PEPE, IN WE TRUST

NOW THIS RHYME HAS REACHED ITS END,
TO THE GULAG WE WOULD SEND,
YOU AND YOURS FROM NBC
REST IN PEACE, IN HISTORY

in infamy, fug.

VD!!!

>Ms. Kelly wants to be a journalist. Unfortunately, after her stint at Fox News and the way she attacked President Trump, she lost her following. Our data tells us that our audience will tolerate and even learn to like her, but not as a political pundit or someone they should take seriously.

top fucking kek if that's real

oh well i thought it was good from off the top of my head

Ohohohohohoho hahahahahahahaha

OP Here....not a shill and not Mk and just a tax paying fucking citizen...article quotes NBC source...Ill keep checking...hope not wishful thinking lads.....if turns out fake I will seek my safe place for remainder of the day

VD

Praise Kek!

Now that that's over. Who's next?

My money is on one of the "comedian" talk show hosts getting seriously maimed in an accident.