CNN leadership should be strung up from lightposts in Times Square

CNN leadership should be strung up from lightposts in Times Square.

Won't be long now, user

I never saw "Bush is irritated with Obama" or "Clinton is disappointed with Bush."

The Nigger is not the fucking president. Go away.

>Obama irked and exasperated

First off, fuck that nigger. Second, he is no longer president and he should just enjoy his $60 million dollar book deal payoff. Finally, CNN will never be able to recover from the rabbit hole they have fallen into.

The article is about Obama being accused of wiretapping Trump.

Neither of them claimed the previous president wiretapped them.

Fuck Obama. No one gives a shit what he wants, or thinks, or feels.

Reminder to Sup Forums users: Be out by the 15th

Oh. Well he still needs to go away.

Not cnn but still very fake news

Snowden showed us everybody is being monitored at all times. So to say Obama's administration wasn't monitoring Trump (whether you want to call it a wiretap or electronic surveillance, etc) is really disingenuous. Trump literally can't be wrong about his claim.

>outright fury

Yeah, because he's GUILTY AS FUCK

What happens on the 15th?

I hope this is true.

Obama had his little fort set up with his friends making snowballs, getting ready for his little overthrow of America,...

Then Trump walks over and kicks the whole thing down in 2 seconds.

Now Obama is stuck with no ammo and crazy ol' Valerie Jarret living in the next room spouting Marxist rhetoric from the Koran

>this

Someone claiming to be FBIanon said that a bunch of stuff would be revealed on April 3rd and that coming to Sup Forums after March 15th could land you in jail.

on what bases would we go to jail?

I have no idea. It was kind of cryptic and it mentioned a town called Auroville.

There was a screencap of it floating around.

>Now Obama is stuck with no ammo and crazy ol' Valerie Jarret living in the next room spouting Marxist rhetoric from the Koran

I've thought about this a few times, imagining what it's like in that mansion. It has to be tense as hell, they are guilty as sin and it's just a matter of time.

Not really sure how they could get away with that. Also, it seemed as though fbianon was suggesting trump would be behind locking us up because we know too much?

I wonder if there is some kind of obscure rule regarding a former president's home. Like diplomatic immunity type of deal.

I still can't figure out why she would move in with them

I heard the reason she moved in was because Michelle is sexually insatiable. She's been fucking Barrack, but he blew out his o-ring and she needed somewhere to bury her dick. Valerie was the logical choice. True story.

Sounds reasonable

he is frustrated because Trump isnt the stupid buffoon all his pathetic shills told him he was