Few niggers work at my office

>few niggers work at my office
>entire office is liberal
>i keep my political views to myself but i suspect everyone suspects im a republican and voted trump
>we go out for lunch sometimes
>we go out for drinks sometimes
>fucking every single time one of the white liberals will tell one of the niggers how unfairly they are treated by society
>will tell one of the niggers that they "hired that nigger over there to give him a chance"
>or talk about how they were able to do such and such at the bank but desquarious would probably have a problem because of racism
>EVERY. FUCKING. TIME. the nigger that's getting virtue signals from the white liberal sort of tenses up and puts on a fake smile and just says something like "yea".
>white liberals in my office NEVER pick up on this
>meanwhile i have never ever pointed out to my nigger colleagues that they are niggers
>they all tend to gravitate to me
>i look like the most progressive person in the office

it know it's a liberal's game to play "who's more racist?" but i can feel it coming in the not-too-distant future that virtue signaling will eventually be considered a micro-aggression or some shit. it seems much more apt for the micro-aggression label than telling nigger students that they failed their term paper for not using proper english.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kys stupid blogger

notice all the leftiest white liberals move to the whitest cities possible and then champion multiculturalism....they are race nimby's......

your time will come before mine. lmfao.

1.traitor white liberals
2.jews
3.niggers

we gotta take em out in this order if we want to get anywhere

>move to the whitest cities possible and then champion multiculturalism....they are race nimby's......
right now gentrification is in full swing. niggers getting pushed out to where the poor whites live because property values in even ghetto areas are too high.

>1.traitor white liberals
>2.jews
i have a feeling that most of your category 1 is actually comprised of category 2

i think you're right user

Just a reminder to People of Color, especially Blacks, friendly whites want to gain your trust so they can put their brains in your bodies. Get Out was real. (Next time, take the server to the side, give a sideways glance to your table and whisper sternly, "get out!"...that would be most excellent to see)

this is true. and some leave on their own volition. chicago lost 200k black people last census...

i didnt see Get Out. you'll have to explain the plot for me to get anywhere close to understanding what you're talking about.

that's because virtue-signaling is a form of narcissism which is feminine and weak. they'll gravitate toward someone who seems stronger.

>chicago lost 200k black people last census...
gang violence doesn't count

>treating others as individuals and judging them on merit and character

YOU FUCKING RACIST

Duh, I'm the most openly racist white person I know and also the one that gets along with shitskins the best. It's not hard to figure out why.

And this is why

>that's because virtue-signaling is a form of narcissism which is feminine and weak.
honestly most of the "virtue-signaling" i see is white liberals defining their place in society and at the same time reminding the nigger that they are lower than them. it's awkward as fuck to watch it take place. the white liberals are absolutely clueless that they're making the niggers feel uncomfortable as fuck.

Savage.

Plot is simple...white girl brings home black bf to meet the family. they are liberals that fawn all over him, like you describe your coworkers. The twist is she brings these guys home so the family can put their brains in their black bodies because white liberals think blacks are super special and want to be them.

>the one that gets along with shitskins the best. It's not hard to figure out why.
not really openly racist but i'll talk shit about aspects of nigger culture i disagree with if the topic happens to come up and the niggers always seem to like me more. fucking at my last job i was in the vicinity of a talk about racism and one of the nigger bitches asked me, "do you think black people can be racist?" to which i replied, "of course". she was about to go on a rant about how white people are in power so niggers cant be racist. i said, "just stop, i already know what you're going to say and i disagree with it." she told me "your black card is revoked". after that she talked to me more than anyone else though.

>if only niggers had the same brains as whites they'd be PERFECT

kek. the inferiority complex is real with this peele guy. good social commentary though, i think.

When i was a younger man i would get so embarrassed bvy my maternal relatives and how they acted around blacks. They were all pretty racist around whites only. Nigger was a regualr part of their vocabulary. But around actual niggers they went into 100% patronizing mode, regularly explaining how not all blacks are bad, not all are niggers, how they know a few good blacks they wouldnt trade for anything in the world, etc. The uncomfortable looks on the blacks faces made me uncomfortable for them. Now im older and i know my familys main mistake was patronizing them at all.

>The uncomfortable looks on the blacks faces made me uncomfortable for them. Now im older and i know my familys main mistake was patronizing them at all.
it's very weird to watch a nigger look away while they're being told they're just as good as everyone else or that they aren't like all the other niggers. it's the most awkward shit and the white liberals are completely oblivious to how awkward they're making the niggers feel. they get no response from the nigger and then they walk away like they spoke out against something in a good way not realizing they were just reinforcing the divide between niggers and whites.

Living in America sounds awful.

You can say what you want about Germany (I would say something worse anyway) but we're still so, so, so, so far from this. I can go out and talk shit about blacks, refugees and Jews all I want with guys in my class, even the more liberal ones... Despite our media being even more controlled than yours. We don't even have something like Fox, just different shades of CNN.

America is so disgusting. Beyond help since the 70s.

It's red pilled because it calls out the white liberals and takes away their ability to virtue signal over race.

Dont you guys get arrested for things you say online or certain symbols you might wear?

Oh i fully support the movie. i wouldnt go see it in theaters because blacks make movie watching impossible but i want as many whites to see it as possible. i want it to become a taboo to be nice to niggers.

Arab(born here) here lefties treat me like I get beat up everyday or some shit.Its awkward when I tell them I never encountered real racism.All my friends are relaxed(get yourself russian and oldschool german friends) and dont give a shit how they talk.

>germany is a paradise

just wait. everyone in eurpoe want's to copy the multiculturalism of the US and they think that means bringing in savages from 3rd world countries. just wait.

fuck you are an idiot.

Concealing your power can sometimes be noticeable
if you want to fit in you have to say some shill shit to them

>Those who constantly think of race are not racist

Modern liberals....

youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs

Liberal racists talking about voter ID laws being raciss

>Worked at warehouse couple years ago
>A lot of black workers there
>All the white people act like they do in your story op
>They walk on egg shells and treat them like children "do you need some help let me help you" constantly
>I constantly make racist jokes and just didnt care
>Blacks all start hanging out with me and we just make racist jokes about each other laughing having a good time at work
>White people would come up to me "Excuse me that is racist!"black people would be like "Get the fuck out of here with your clown ass shit user cool as fuck bitch"
>Watch as their hearts break when they realize their virtue signalling doesnt work

Was pretty pathetic.

Black people don't like being patronized to their face. But they LOVE when it's done by the government and media outlets. They get all the gibs, and none of the guilt or social awkwardness. That is what they want.

They want their assholes licked, just not to their face.

>virtue signaling is a micro aggression

I would probably be sick to death of busting my ass at a job and every liberal dickwad comes up to me and says how well I'm doing despite the racism everywhere. Or listening to white people drone on and on about how not racist they are.

I wouldn't feel like part of the group.

OP treats the black coworkers as people (not black people) so of course they'll gravitate towards him

It's the height of bad manners to tell a nigger that you've noticed they're black. It's like pointing out a wart on somebody's nose.

>tfw go through this every day as an aboriginal
i swear to god if i see another woman come up to me and start going on about the stolen generator or trump i am going to start boomeranging cunts

But if it wasnt you, then who stole the generator?

i don't give a fuck, those rats had it coming to them

"the government took away my kids after i flogged them a nd stabbed a hole in their dicks waaaahh oppression"

liberals came up with micro-aggressions