Robots Soon Covered in Human Skin

Soon...

Hopefully they use soft East Asian female skin though, and not hard, wrinkled, white female skin. Ahahahand lets not even talk about niggers.

Fucking gross. And that's how terminator happens. They should keep the whole thing non-biological. For now anyway.

Also why are they making these things human-like? Make something novel. Give people something new. Make them like aliens, androids or mythical creatures. Why don't they get that?

>East Asian female skin though, and not hard, wrinkled, white female skin

I'm East Asian, I have white friends, and our skin has no difference in texture.

The difference is our hair, Asian hair is more wiry and thick.

Oh, PS, I do like white guys, but not the ones who can't stop disrespecting white women. The asian girls who don't have white friends are the ones who will never date whitey in the first place.

Why not have robo-maids that look human with skin, and also robo-maids that look like total robots without human skin, then let the free market decide what you make more of?

>robo-maids you can fuck
>robo-maids that look like a pile of garbage
>let the free market decide

Sure, but markets have to be developed sometimes. People are so used to the 3DPD they don't realize it could be better. But they keep making these things in the image of the 3DPD. THEY'RE USELESS.

Im still getting a huge uncanny valley feeling every time i look at these sex bots. Am i alone?

How much robo-pussy do you get Sup Forums?

Yea, they haven't gotten there quite yet.

That's because they keep trying to make them human-like. They're idiots.
>tfw no robo xeno elf gf in whatever color I want

How long until the Muslims start claiming these robots are unclean temptresses and start demanding that they be covered with garbage bags burkas?

usually you get that sense just from the thumbnail though, at a glance that looks pretty realistic.

Then God said, "Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; and let them rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over the cattle and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth." 27God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.…

This is not a flesh covered one. Its the old fashioned technique. But one day we will grow skincells ontop of the bots then they will look and feel like a human female. However we need to get the movement down too. Intelligence is not necessary. I think 40-60 years until we got it 100% right.

Yeah yeah yeah that's all nice and well. Doesn't mean we couldn't have nice things.

So, make the centaur, dryad, tentacle monster, etc. versions too, then let the free market decide.

Next step :
>robots covered with human skin soon to be covered with human cum

I'd rather have fur and have a furry robot waifu tho

I guess. There would have to be enough marketing. People don't even know they might want that. Sexbots are already weird as shit, why can't they go all the way? In a way it's less weird to not try to imitate humans at all.

If you ask me there shouldn't even be human-like sexbots. Because they're not substitues for human relationships and real sex. But if they make them like something else, then there would be no confusion about it.

And feminists would have a hard time trying to get them banned. It doesn't promote objectifying women and normalize rape. It doesn't set unreasonable standards for humans. It's not a replacement for real relationships. It's just another lifeform you can fuck.

This should start now before they get super advanced.

That's degenerate though. We gotta draw the line somewhere. furrybots are degenerate. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Asians making robots that look like white girls to fuel their massive fetish for them

about fucking time

Won't be a problem. Sex bots kill feminism and sedate niggers. Without feminism and niggers jews lose power. No jews = no retarded sand jews.

So... you want Five Nights at Freddy's?