Let me give you a quick run down

let me give you a quick run down

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/e6Nbb
test.mensa.no/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this might be the dumbest shit i've ever skimmed over.

Do you have counter evidence?

Didn't Sowell destroy this book?

what a bunch of bullshit

The problem is that he has a point there is some truth in this book. IQ tests are not always an indication of simple mindedness, but they are a good indication of intelligence in many cognitive areas. Yes environment has a lot to do with intelligence, but so does genetics. Some dog breads are smarter than other dog breads. Some human breads are smarter than other human breads.

>No refutation or counter evidence
Sad!

This book is debunked. You know there are no differences between people right?

Given that in the 23 years since it was published, the dominant ideology of the affluent has become free trade and welfare and there's been no evidence of declining IQ rates, I'd say it's the future of the West that never was.

>breads

also the fact of the matter is that even if IQ matters less in individuals, it matters a lot when you're looking at entire populations.

What does dog bread taste like, are the dumber ones more scrumptious?

Some dogs are smart enough to know the difference between bread and breed.

Have any two random populations ever had more than half a standard deviation between average IQ scores?

I don't give a shit

fucking Leaf, Bell Curve got debunked a long time ago

just a coincidence I'm sure...

I wish people would qualify what they mean by "debunked" when they post shit like this.

Like, were the stats themselves debunked? (Hint: no they weren't, that's why the APA report pretty much agreed with all the assertions made in TBC)

Are you just referring to the idea that the B/W IQ differential is partly genetic? (Hint: that hasn't either, since in the last 25 years there's only been more evidence that IQ is highly heritable, as per twin/adoption studies)

And if you're just referring to the Stephen Jay Gould book review, then lol, look up what actual psychometricians had to say about the Mismeasure of Man

yeah the IQ of black americans averages 85, which is a full SD below the mean. the IQ for some countries in africa is 68 (somalia)

meanwhile ashkenazim are rolling with an average IQ of 115, which is one reason, other than nepotism, why they are so aggressively overrepresented in "thinking" industries like media and finance.

Low IQ is an especially big indicator of crime and crime rates, which is a huge factor in how public spending must be spent to have a functioning society. that's why importing a bunch of section ape blacks into white communities is such a firebomb, suddenly they have to spend all their tax money on special education and law enforcement, raise property taxes to pay for the education half, and neglect spending on roads, parks, and all the things that are nice to have in a community. not to mention the quality of education in public schools drops, leading them to pay for school twice over when they transfer their own children into private schools.

who started this bogdanaoff meme exactly?

DELET THIS

>who started this bogdanaoff meme exactly?

The CIA...

There are a variety of acceptable ways to ask for additional information about the Bogdanoffs.

Yours isn't one of them.

Link to test?

>There are a variety of acceptable ways to ask for additional information about the Bogdanoffs.
>Yours isn't one of them.

Rapid Synopsis!

>no evidence
archive.is/e6Nbb

>All of these consequences and theories tie into an idea known as the bell curve, which was a study published in 1994 by Richard Herrnstein and Charles Murray.

>This article was used to display the change in intelligence over time in American Society. This study was also published to provide a sense of warning to the masses about the trend that they are all following.

can you give me a quick rundown?

Yes, and?

I'm not seeing how this is A) Relevant to the thread or B) relevant in general. Or are you just trying to say that women shouldn't sleep around so men children are more fully his children?

test.mensa.no/

(you)

a high school genetics class is all the "counter evidence" you need faggot
if your verbal diarrhea is legitimate, go ahead and publish in nature and collect your nobel prize in biology

environment actually has very little to do with intelligence
you should watch Molymeme's talk with that IQ lady that's like 2 hours long for a quick rundown on why you gargle so much cock

this guy gets it