Sweden chooses SOMALI woman as miss Helsinki Sweden

Sweden's 3rd largest city Helsinki also known as Helsingfors just chose this black Somali woman as most beautiful woman

SWEDEN YES

NORWAY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

I gotta admit that's one fine swedish piece of ass

HERE IS A PICTURE OF THE ESTONIAN JUDGE THAT MADE THIS SOMALIAN WIN

SAMWUMBO JLERLKLKELEL HYDERSON

Why did they choose such an ugly one though ?

Fuck off racist Mikko.

She's a strong beautiful black woman. You're just too low T to see that.

I hate how they always try to internationalize everything and use the English name "Helsinki" instead of the native Swedish Helsingfors. Either way, I'm glad this beautful woman won, I think she really represents Swedish beauty. The only thing missing is a Midsommarkrans and some Surströmming.

lefty politics 101
do everything that will make you look and sound good to others, without actually doing anything good. it is all about the facade

>Look at me
>I'm Miss Helsinki now

Looks like you don't even have to be human to qualify anymore? What a gross nigger bitch. She probably smells like stale cocoa butter, nigger stinkyness, and Swedish meatball gibs

Have you been under a rock for the past month?

Don't be racist. Racism is forbidden on this board.

Ebin

Americans win again

SOME
BODY ONCE TOLD ME THE WORLD IS GONNA ROLL ME

>negga
hahahahahahah

But they could have at least chosen a prettier black girl. That one is just plain disgusting.

Not black enough,

>pic

is better.

Fuck off finland we know that it was YOU who selected this ugly ass nigger as miss helsinki 2016.

?

i'm pretty sure it was the nefarious russians.

they're up to no good with the nucular codes.

Surely you mean Denmark?

Lies.

It was Sweden. Finland tried (almost successfully) to steal this achievement by tricking everyone into thinking that it was Finland.

>just

This happened a month or more ago.

I think you've had too much Gammeldansk, you can clearly see in the picture that she's Swedish. Why would the Finns select a Swedish woman as the most beautiful?

Isn't Helsinki in Finland ?

Kek at Norway and Finland always trying to push Oslo and Helsinki onto Sweden.

Sweden went for ugly or what?

This bitch is ugly as shit.

Good one, Pekka.

>he doesn't know the Finnish Helsinki is named after the Swedish Helsingfors, the third biggest city in the country

Leaf can into funny

Helsinki, Vaasa and Ã…land belongs to Sweden.

excellent post

>smells like coco butter

Ha, made me laugh. Why do dindus use that shit so much? I just spent a few years living in a black majority building, and all the doorknobs get greased up with this shit, they use so much of it. It's gross as fuck.

SWEDEN YES

God damn it

It's like someone took a girl and covered her in shit.

People are into that?

>It's like someone took a girl and covered her in shit.
No. Stop LARPing.

>People are into that?
Indians.

This is some emperors new clothes shit. Only, when some naive kid points out that she is not beautiful, the lefties are going to destroy his life and shame him into oblivion, so everyone will just play pretend that she is gorgeous.

Except on the internet. God bless the internet, literally the graveyard of delusional leftists.

Helsinki is in Finland I thought, not Sweden? Fucking burgers using Finnish proxies.

Its propaganda to signify a TURD in the punch bowl.

Fuck of Somalia

>burger education
Finnish Helsinki is named after the Swedish Helsingfors, the third largest city in Sweden

Who's Internet? /Our/ internet.

The worst thing isn't even that they picked her because of her skin color.

The worst is that they couldn't even find one that was at least somewhat attractive while being black.

They need to make a poster of her and spread this in the homeland of the rapefugees.

well done