Why aren't you a Catholic?

Why aren't you a Catholic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IWsjcP445hc
onepeterfive.com/pope-communists-think-like-christians/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Better question: why isn't the Pope Catholic?
Why does he go against thousands of years of Catholic Doctrine?

Don't Protestants in the US have higher salaries?

This is your leader catholic.

Feels good to be a protestant

I don't molest kids

Ofc, because unlike in op's pic. most catholics in the state are filthy spics

Bait thread.

Saged.

This.

As an anarcho-communist, I object to the notion of deity in principle. Despite this, I deny his existence due to the total lack of any argument for his existence. All of the supposed 'arguments' rely upon shifts in logic and assumptions.

I am?

Better question: why don't you find the truth yourself? Once you've read and understood the bible, you're able to decide.

Protestant looks dope

>>Why aren't you a Catholic?
Because i'm a Protestant.

Friendly reminder Jesus was a jew

>Posts picture of current pope as a positive

FUCKING WEW

>Wants less white children
>Wants more mass migration
>Wants to take down churches and put up mosques

How are you so retarded OP?

The Catholic church is dead and gone, welcome to the 21st century.

I'm not Christian but if I was I would be eastern orthodox

why would anyone be catholic at this point. catholics are not christians.

Protestants are the one who brought them over in the first place.

Why would I follow what a bunch of pedophiles say?

>As an anarcho-communist
please be bait

Because protestants are free people.

Catholic cucks have to rely on the Pope to tell them what is right and wrong, protestants are free humans and only have to follow the bible

Free to import sandniggers en masse

I don't like to molest little boys

Nice argument.

The real question is - why aren't you an Orthodox christian?

Because roman catholicism is irreconcilible with biblical christianity and the bible warns us explicitely of it

Same for Eastern Orthodoxy

>May 21 2011
>Family Radio
Oh man I remember that
Good times

>all of the people who called in and shitposted irl

And yet protestants contradict the early christians

Historically most were Irish, Germans, and Poles, but you're correct that the Catholic base is increasingly becoming Hispanic.

>couldn't protect Constantinople
>Is the relligion of hookers

And yet the protestants contradict the early Christians

Funny isn't it

This, youtube.com/watch?v=IWsjcP445hc their chants sound ebin.

The worship of the Virgin Mary is idolatry.

The real question is why did all the early Christians contradict protestantism?

Orthodox was the way Christianity was supposed to be wordshipped protestants and Catholics are heratics silly

Oh look it's the mentally ill brit cath again.
We had this discussion before. You know how it went

Because I'm a disciple of Christ, not Bergoglio.

Is this idolatey?

I am and it feels comfy being close to Jesus. I just wish I was a better Catholic.

Reminder Catholics literally have a patron saint of drug dealers

So is the cross

Refute this.

Says the moron who,
A)cannot even answer the argument
B)thinks Irenaeus is Ignatius

None of the Church fathers believe in the five solaes

Deal with it

The only the the catholic church could possibly do to save itself from fading into obscurity within the next decade would be to immediately depose and denounce the pope, undo all his retarded reforms and redact all his retarded proclamations, declare islam the enemy of the church and possibly call a crusade, even just a symbolic one.

Weak leaders don't attract followers, and this pope is a cross between Erkel and Peewee. People can see it, the doctrine is diluted, there is no bedrock to be found no matter how deep you go. It's turning followers off at a record rate.

Of course the church will do none of this due to people favoring the status quo in fear, and the catholic church will be reduced to Vatican City and scattered third world support.

I'm curious to see if the Vatican can support itself solely on annuities and third world tithes, maybe so just by nature of how much wealth it has squirreled away.

Assuming you actually care about theology and are not a culture larper: No.
If you read church history you can clearly see why and how elements that contradict the bible developed over the centuries.

XDDD le funny mem :)

The real question, is why aren't you Orthodox?

Why do catholics believe unbiblical doctrine?

>Once you've read and understood the bible, you're able to decide.
There is no truth in bible.
Truth is in Jesus, as communicated through ages by living tradition - i.e.by church.

All religions are cancer to humanity

Nobody worships the cross. And if someone does, he is committing idolatry.

You act like the catholic church hasnt always been corrupt.

And it seems the early Christians within the first three hundred years turn apostate

Just ask POLYCARP and Irenaeus

No one bows down to and has a candle ceremony for the bare cross, and if they do then it's idolatry.

I find the idea of Pope to be appalling. Besides, the whole Roman Catholic church was designed in a way that contradicts Christian morality and basic principles.
As much as I am wary of Protestantism, at least they got the whole "Take it from the scripture first and foremost" right.
We have our Patriarch, but he is more of a manager, than a semi-divine figure.
And if he is really, really shitty we are not obligated to agree with him - only to pray to God to give him wisdom.

I do care about theology, though I'm not religious it still interests me also "Protestantism is a form of Christianity which originated with the Reformation, a movement against what its followers considered to be errors in the Roman Catholic Church."
>changing around the religion for personal convenience isn't heresy

And Catholics are tripping over themselves to prep the bull.

What about this

Because I'm Orthodox.

Yet Christians still adorn one, and imbue your faith through the works of man(said cross)

Its idolatry but definition.

You sound like a really joyful person.

Yes the early church that was disbanded upon the formation of the Catholic Church. Proper worship and obedience to the teachings of Christ hasn't been accomplished since Acts.

Check out what the early Christians believe

You will see that they contradict the five solaes

Take this statement from Irenaeus for example

this

Because I'm white

Lol I know way more redneck Catholics than I do redneck Protestants.

Also, don't forget that the Vatican is pedophile capital of the world. If you answer to King Pedo instead of going straight to God you need to pray, nigga

This pope has been more open about it than any previously.

He is openly communist, anti-white, pro-shitskin. Every declaration he makes digs the hole deeper and deeper. First there was the shit about walls, then accepting more migrants, then telling westerners to have less children, which is directly contradictory to the bible, then the shit with swedish churches taking down crosses and putting up crescents, then the shit with the lesbian female bishops. There's no way at this point he doesn't know what he's doing.

>t. imports millions of muslims

Because God left and ignored humanity until protestantism

white hispanic catholic here. Some of the indio spics are do dumb they will revert back to savage tribal practices

It's not about the "convenience".
Roman Catholic church refused to acknowledge rights of growing city dwelling population in their great triumvirate (peasants-military-clergy). That and ages of playing with scripture to suit immediate needs of Papal state led first to Hus rebellion and later to the revolution by Luther.

That's why protestantism was the very beginning of leftism

Yes too bad protestants can't revert to the early christians

It's a symbol of the work of God. True a man made the crucifix but what was done on it is what matters, not the wooden cross itself. It's got a spiritual meaning not a carnal one dude.

The cross is carried as a remembrance of Christ's death (and by extension, His resurrection), as well as something of reminder to take up your own cross daily and sacrifice self for God.

And not all Christians wear crosses, anyway. Most probably don't.

because the church has been infiltraded a long time ago

Humanity left and abandoned God for worldly treasures.

Catholics have lost all respect

*Blocks your path*

This God is so phony he couldn't even keep his promise that what he built on earth will NOT fall

Catholic savages. the lot of you.
"The winter of 1609 - 1610 is called the Starving Time. The settlers ate dogs, cats, rats and mice. There were 500 people in the colony when John Smith returned to England. Only 60 colonists were still alive when an English ship arrived in Jamestown."

Kills wmaF

B-but you c-can't re-marry again-n, your majesty!

You have to go back

The dragon is a symbol of one that guards treasure. You'll notice the dragons never have a tail, because that resembles a serpent as associated with the devil.

Because I'm Orthodox

o You dolt, Constantinople was loyal to Rome until the Schism spiritually.

You fuckers have cut yourself off from Rome, those glory days were before the schism you are posting Roman Catholic Art.

Protestant savages hate the early christians

I speak for all Catholics in the world when I say WE FUCKING HATE THIS FAGGOT COMMUNIST POPE WE WANT HIM GONE, MURDERED, WE HATE HIM WITH A BURNING PASSION, FUCK EVEN IN OUR MASS SERMONS THE PRIEST DOESNT MENTION HIM OR PRAYS FOR HIS HEALTH, WE ONLY REFER TO JOHN II

Whenever a new sect appears it is always for personal convenience, someone thinks that the rules are unfair so they "tweak" it a bit, it has always been this way so that new followers can be attracted.

Catholicism has gone to shit.
Time to reclaim paganism.
Which pantheon is most Amurrican?

Marvel universe, I think.

Deuteronomy 28:64
"Also every sickness, and every plague, which is not written in the book of this law, them will the LORD bring upon thee, until thou be destroyed. And ye shall be left few in number, whereas ye were as the stars of heaven for multitude; because thou wouldest not obey the voice of the LORD thy God. And it shall come to pass, that as the LORD rejoiced over you to do you good, and to multiply you; so the LORD will rejoice over you to destroy you, and to bring you to nought; and ye shall be plucked from off the land whither thou goest to possess it. And the LORD shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone. And among these nations shalt thou find no ease, neither shall the sole of thy foot have rest: but the LORD shall give thee there a trembling heart, and failing of eyes, and sorrow of mind: And thy life shall hang in doubt before thee; and thou shalt fear day and night, and shalt have none assurance of thy life: In the morning thou shalt say, Would God it were even! and at even thou shalt say, Would God it were morning! for the fear of thine heart wherewith thou shalt fear, and for the sight of thine eyes which thou shalt see."

Give me the precept where you're told this is acceptable to do.

wicca of course because my cunt

Too bad I'm starting my own fucking church then.

Bring it Cathcucks.

>come to Sup Forums
>h-hey we're all christians right
>what a friendly safe space

fuck off kikelovers

onepeterfive.com/pope-communists-think-like-christians/

Reminder that according to papal infallibility, and according to the beliefs of the catholic church a holy mandate, the only real Christians are communists.

Slices wmaF

>ITT: Wannabe Christians telling eachother which denomination is the "right one", while there are being all cucked
Everytime, cant you atleast work with and not against eachother or something?