HAPPENING IN DEARBORN MICHIGAN

>A terrorist walked into an elevator at a hospital in Dearborn, Michigan. He yelled Allah Akbar and lit himself on fire, He was hoping to catch the pipes on fire and blow up the whole hospital

clickondetroit.com/news/man-sets-himself-on-fire-at-oakwood-hospital-in-dearborn

Other urls found in this thread:

geneseecounty911.org/events.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"The man is being treated in the trauma unit."

At least the taxpayers don't have to pay for the ambulance.

>lit himself on fire, He was hoping to catch the pipes on fire

try, at least ...

The story is developing, but my someone I know who works there told me it was a snackbar attack.

People in Michigan know Dearborn as the muslim capital of America

Please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white puddi be white puddi be puddi puddi puddi puddi

kys justin

>He yelled Allah Akbar and lit himself on fire, He was hoping to catch the pipes on fire and blow up the whole hospital
Hey Üzgür, your sub 70 IQ is showing. Christ almighty.

jej

Look what we've done. This kind of piss poor terrorism is exactly what happens when you distract the CIA from properly training terrorists.

Kek

Roasted kebab...mmmmm...

Lol that's the least thought out terrorist attack I've ever seen. At least he picked a hospital so he wouldn't be sitting around with 3rd degrees for a long time

>open elevator
>flaming terrorist screaming in agony about the aloha snackbar
>"I'll catch the next one."

Give it 2 years dearborn will have sharia law.

>T. Flintoid

Give me the quick rundown on justin plz.

Rekted

Even Mohammed can make clock bomb. How hard it would have been? Instead you expose yourself and make monk harakiri.

So religion.

Much peace.

Fuck Hajji scum. enough

Fuck that I'd have kept pressing the Open Door button and wished I'd had some popcorn

You're in flint? Me too I'm over by Freeman elementary

Did CIA MKUltra him to try and take attention away from wikileaks?

Watcha doin? Snatchin kids up?

Have all the whites ran away from Dearborn yet

I'm near the Rave Cinemas.

No your mother snatches kid up

A soldier of the BBQaliphate?

Oh Corunna Rd how do you like this wind?

Every time there's a Dearborn "happening" it's not Muslims. It's like poetry.

potentially a lot of sleepers in dearborn

For those who don't know, Dearborn is the Muslim/Arab capital of the US

pic related is in Dearborn

checked

Dearborn has had a high Muslim population for many years. For as dense as they are there, there has been relatively little issues from them.

Is Frankenmuth still nice? I haven't been there in years

Looks pretty gay, nice tits though

Stay safe over there by Africa East

It's the same the chicken is good

Jews in the ghettos didn't act up for the most part either. Gotta worry about the Jews outside the ghetto.

Dearborn is our Muslim ghetto containment zone here in the US. Well, that and Minneapolis. It's the sandniggers outside of those two areas that you gotta keep your slick willy's pointed at

Literally fake news.

Trump is responsible for this. His policies alienated and humiliated the Muslims of Dearborn until they had no choice but to act.

Our thoughts are with the Muslim community as Islamophobic racism makes them the true victims.

Yesterday some niggers asked to come in and make sure my water filter is working properly and I told them no they can't come in. They seemed offended

lets play guess how the media will blame Trump for this.

geneseecounty911.org/events.php

Because they don't shit where they eat. Only niggers burn down their own communities. Dearborn is their training ground

>faggot
>lives in canada
>currently running it into the ground
>sucks muslim cock.

you need me to post a pic of his fucking face too?

Lel

If I live in dearborn for a year can I fugg qt hijabis?

>Üzgür
Kek.

And when you call his name out how it's spelled he screams

>NO!! IS PRONOUNCED ÜR-R-R!

there is no our thoughts is just your thoughts and ur an idiot. the only good mudslimes are dead mudslimes.

he wasn't even trying

>not posting it anyway

He did his best.

>Muslims are peaceful guys

Working at Ford right around the corner from the hospital, heard nothing specific about wether it was a habibi or not. Where in the fuck does it say this was terrorist related in the article though?

This was caused by racist straight white males I bet we can all agree with that

Perhaps they're trying to keep him alive so the relevant government agencies can interrogate him and see if he's part of some bigger terrorist group.