Germany

What the fuck is their problem?

> Destroy Rome, plunging Europe into darkness
> Destroy the unity of the Christian Faith, plunging Europe into civil war
> Start a world war over some dead slav, killing millions
> Export the most destructive ideology in history (Marxism) in an attempt to win this war, which will go on to kill over a hundred million in Russia/China
> Get justifiably punished for their their insolence in the First World War
> Elect a facist dictator
> Start another World War, killing millions once again
> Attempt to genocide an entire race of people
> Attempting to create a United States of Europe, then inviting the entire Arab/African world to live in Europe

Seriously what the fuck do they want? Do G*rmans want the total destruction of Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denazification
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Your picture answers your question.

>*Autistic screeching

I have said this before. That Merkel will destroy Europe through leftism as Hitler did through rightism. It's just another form of extremism.

Reminder all the Germans belong to their side of the Rhine and the rest is rightful Roman clay.

It's not leftism or rightism, it's immigration.

Germans belong in the history books as a fluke of nature that was remedied by the ANGLO forces. A footnote in the tomes of ANGLO history.

>.001% immigrant population
>extermination
if your c uckold's fantasy was true these immigrants would have to rape around the clock a new woman every 10 seconds for 24,000 years

Anglos are the result of Germans raping Celts so you know what's the place of the Anglos too according to you.

It's making a new Islamic empire and the liberals know what Islam is and they still follow it. I bet they will screech and Erich with an Islamic empire destroying Europe.

>.001% immigrant population
30 % of newborn babies are of immigrants

"reich"

spanish are horn of african rape Babies while ANGLOS are Superior breedstock

Among the stars in the Eternal Anglo Imperium? The Anglos are a race of people made from the gene pools of anyone strong enough to survive the British Isles. From the near constant fighting and civil wars, they unified and went on to conquer the world. The G*rmans couldn't unify for more than a few decades before being split up again.

>Look mom I posted it again!

We are both rapebabies Anglo.

Go look up the NWO and the globalist conspiracy.
We are living out the genocide of our time.

>still bitching about germany when they were right about everything and burgers are enabling kikes and degeneracy on a global level

on their side of laba too
fuck off from polabia

B-but Anglos have mostly German genes, we even call them Anglos coming from the Angles, a Germanic tribe.

Like you are doing right now.

>.001%
>only counting rape babies.

Shoo CNN.

And yet, Anglos are the greatest race in the world and pure blooded """Aryans""" are history's biggest failures

>inbred island rapebabies spawned from a millenia of invasions of picts, celts, scots, romans, norse, arabs and niggers
>call others rapebabies

T. W. Churchill

at least we got the excuse of 70+ years of brainwashing and being the USAs puppet state (still under occupation i might add) that is positioned to take the hit

what excuse does the rest of europe have? why is france the jihadist center of europe? why is the uk pakistan 2.0?

Slavs belong to the other side of the Danube though.

Germans are backwoods niggers. This is known

u mad?

We are just pure evil.

Don#t worry. We won't be around for long.

>Arabs and niggers
Ay yo hol up so you be sayin we wuz medieval conquerors n sheeeeit???

Neither. The Germans rekt the French in the XIX century and had many great scientists and musicians so they weren't that bad. The Anglos held their Empire for less than 100 years and didn't make any of the great cultural or technological advance by themselves so they aren't that great.

newfag

>Attempt to genocide an entire race of people
thats a bad thing?

add these to the list
Arming and funding Croat separtists to break apart Yugoslavia
EU super state (Germania by another name)
Training and funding for Ukrainian proxy war
Shitting up Europe with population overspill of mideast

>João Armando Goldberg post again

*Composers

>beating the French
>an accomplishment
For the record, Anglos contributed far more to science, literature and the arts and though they only had the empire for 100 years, it was the world's biggest empire and brought forth some of the world's best nations in existence today.

I know, I was just joking around.

dont joke about our collective genocide user

last time i was in barcelona it was niggers and gypsies everywhere

Yes.

>he thinks Merkel is left wing

Why are Americans so fucking retarded?

Just imagine... Ogobo Magumba, the witch king from meridional Africa rowing to Albion with a 100 more niggers in a fucking shallow boat, to pillage and rape.... kek. Ty for this image.

depends on which one is the target, i guess...

Is this the thread where everyone pretends to hate Deutschland?

>pretends

>pretend

If we have to look at who has contributed more to Science, literature and arts Italy wins by far in the last 500 years. Also back then the French were considered powerful (remember Napoleon).

>Brought forth some of the world's best nations in existence today.
Like Cuckada or MURICA? Am I right? Murica yes! best nation on earth, right?

>A BRIEF HISTORY OF GERMANY

Totally. Nobody else has tried to do that ever in the history of Europe, ever at all, nothing to see here, carry on citizen.

I know, taking it seriously doesn't make it better. I hope it's over soon.

reminder that this is a stupid Sup Forums meme that went too far and is factually wrong

They are so mad jelly of our continued success story, they have to cope somehow.

>The Holohoax
Sorry anglo but I can't take that video seriously.

>pretend

Every single country hates us. And for good reason
We have no history beyond destroying everything
Without us Britain would still have an empire
Without Europe would be on Mars.

>filename
kek

It's true. Germanics raped and plundered through England for more than 250 years from around 800-1100.

The blonde anglos are all Germanics.

Even the British queens is of german descent.

Brother you're talking to an American.
Their history classes tells them that Spain was a Mexican colony.

>le self hating goyman meme

Nice try

Send the Anglos to Mars wouldn't be such a bad idea. You have to abandon the western side of the Rhine though.

If you don't hate yourself as a German you know nothing about History and you are incredibly new to Sup Forums

Nice assumptions buddy, you're a living meme.

Or just a turkroach shitposting. I don't know which one is worse, really

>turkroach
Oh I wish.
Sadly I am pure German and every time I come to Sup Forums I hate myself more.

weak

Try to ham it up a bit more, shit's getting a bit stale

Why do you hate yourself so much though? You did the bad things more than 1000 years ago.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denazification

Imagine 70+ years of brainwashing from a very early age

>reminder that this is a stupid Sup Forums meme that went too far and is factually wrong

Germans killed more europeans than all non europeans put together.

My dad is German and left Germany in 1986.

I took my dad to his hometown of Dusseldorf or whatever the fuck its called for a week for his birthday with my brother. What an embarassment.

My dad never said anything, but i could see the fire in his eyes.

Thanks a lot, germany.

How can you look at what we have done to every other country and how much they hate us and not hate yourself? Even if it is just a little.

Every day I see new articles about shit we are doing to the UK right now.
If you don't hate us for Hitler hate us for the EU. If you don't hate us for the EU and the world wars hate us for destroying the Roman empire.

Everyone should hate us and it is a damn good thing we are being replaced. Even if it is turks and syrians I don't really care which group does it. The important part here is that we dissapear

Just imagine how happy every country will be on the day the last German will die.

t. roleplaying turkroach

>I-I swear I am german
>hehe the german selfhating meme

Okay go pretend I am turkish
I guess turks aren't so stupid after all if they are capable of english.

Personally from the turks I know I can't imagine a single one being able to write a complete sentence on Sup Forums but I guess I was too harsh on them.

low energy shitposting

What are you doing to the UK right now? About the EU and immigration it's more the (((banks and corporations))) than you. About Rome it was more than 1000 years ago and Charlemagne and the HRE tried to mend it. Don't hate yourself so much mate, you already have many problems to solve right now in your country, past is past.

> Elect a facist dictator
> Start another World War, killing millions once again
> Attempt to genocide an entire race of people

yeah, hi newfag, lurk more and maybe you see the light

We are the EU.
If you hate the EU you should hate us.

Charles wasn`t (((german))) dou

muh master race. fucking assholes is what they are

>modern elite cultural marxists
>"we"

I wonder who could be behind this post

We are about to elect Schulz and you honestly think we aren't to blame for the EU?

Who is to blame if not us?

>Everyone should hate us and it is a damn good thing we are being replaced.
You see, this is the problem with you germans, you have lived generations with guilt so long that you'll accept everything that's happening to you. One day someone is going to say "That's enough" and that might be the moment when you'll stop blaming yourselves for something your ancestors did and take some fucking pride.

Nah, you are not. The EU are the banks and corporations and some elite corrupted politicians from all over Europe. I believe it's too late to save Europe but all the things happening to us aren't your fault, they are the elites' fault.

could anyone explain why germany wants muslims so bad? i honestly do not see the positives here.

so happy my country is thousands of miles and an ocean apart from such a shithole. merkel is like hillary on steroids. fucking sick!!

>Franks
>Not German
They invaded Northern Gallia from modern Netherlands (Eastern Rhine), they were a Germanic tribe therefore.

No you are a pawn that is going to have your bloodline replaced by muslims

>You see, this is the problem with you germans
One of many.
See even while telling me to be proud you tell me your problem with germans
Every country has some problem with Germans.

You should be elated we are on our way out. Not tell me I should stop it.

i'm reporting this hate speech to my local refugee officer

>we

Consider suicice

Germans won't breed so they need the Muslims to continue their pyramid scheme.

Nothin better than good ol' facts to drive the weak german people to suicide faster than a muslim can shout "praise allah!"

>could anyone explain why germany wants muslims so bad?
Good brithrate to replace us.
That's it.

If Canadians had comparable birthrates we would try and get them into our country.

No real germans wants to have children and produce more germans for the world.

EU=holy roman empire=4th reich
USA=babylon
EU is controlled by satanic babylonian kikes while babylon got conquered by the nazis through trump

germanic =/= (((german)))

you should know it as a descendent of goths

I am.
Just on a different scale.

German girls belong to Big Anglo Cock

> they need the Muslims
If you really believe that youu are an imbecile lad.

I don't that's what the elite in Germany think

Germany is in almost every aspect a pretty average northern/western European country.

Elated?! Give me a fucking break!
Maybe I'm going to say that everybody "hates" you, but for fuck sake, replacing your population with muslims is the last straw. If there's something that I hate more than a muslim invasion, is a coward who didn't even tried to stop it. Stop embarrassing yourself and fight.

Germanic = German
The same way you are either Portuguese or a nigger, but such thing as Brazilian is a meme.