I think Rachel Maddow is going to drop some huge bomb tonight...

I think Rachel Maddow is going to drop some huge bomb tonight. MSNBC is running a countdown ticker until her show tonight with "The Russian Connetion" listed. And there's this weird atmosphere going on there this morning I noticed, like they all know something and this is the calm before a storm.

Maddow has been delivering some big stories lately on Trump's Russian problem. Tonight might be the atom bomb.

Guess I'll have to watch her garbage show to find out.

>all of this was obtained by wiretap!
>NO TRUMP THERE WAS NO WIRETAP

Don't confuse wiretaps on Trump's people with wiretaps on Trump Tower.

Intends to finally disclose he has always been a man

This.

They weren't actually wiretapped, if they ever talked to any Russian official on the phone though, they should be smart enough to know all Russians like that are tapped.

Heres what I dont get. I dont get federal employees actively undermining the efforts of their Boss, the President of the USA as he deicdes to try a new approach in relations with Russias elected President. These are heads of state and its within their legal rights to decide foreign policy as they see fit. It is the job of executive branch employees to advise and assist the President. Not undermine him. Thats why, no matter what is said, everyone except Trump and Putin are dead wrong.

Actually there is a law that whenever an American is on an international phone line that the government has to hang up, even though they can spy on non-Americans as much as they want. They have to obtain a FISA warrant to listen when there's an American involved.

>Maddow has been delivering some big stories lately on Trump's Russian problem

you mean, worked really hard to create a fake narrative

Proofs?

This.

Even if there was a Russian connection (there isn't) why are leftist under the illusion the right would care?

If Trump and his people didn't collude to win the election, then you're correct, what they're doing isn't in the best interest of the administration.

If the dossier and other information is true, which all point to collusion, then what they're doing is in fact in the public's best interest.

It will be more old news and fake news mixed together. If there were some big revelation the dims would have trotted it out by now. All communists like this cunt munching bitch should go live in their own country.

Face it, shitbirds...you stupid fucktards just can deal with the FACT that your so-called "god emperor" is just as, if not more stupid than you are and is a fucking traitor just like his entire administration.

>$0.02 shekels has been deposited into your account
kys...a good patriot never needs bribes to do the right thing

>tfw it's absolutely nothing

Yet no one said a word when Obama toured the middle east before being sworn in, and no one says a word about all the saudi money flowing into the DNC. I hate you democrats with all I am. You all really do suck.

Nothing she has reported so far has been fake though.

The previous huge story was the Azerbaijan connection, which is pretty indisputable. Whether Trump serves prison time from it is another story.

>Rachel Maddow
>Reliable news source

Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act on page
169 of the 9th edition

Go look it up. Obama filled the CIA with commies that are actively working to subvert Trump.

>airs at 3 am on a work night
cuck fucking fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck I want to be a part of the happening

Show proof that the Saudis had a huge misinformation campaign to sway American opinion of McCain/Palin.

Show proof that Saudis even know how to use the internet.

so u hate dems for being as bad as the GOP, but don't hate the GOP?

Who cares about Trump? Stop investigating pointless stuff

Let's talk about how bad Clinton is.

"My proof of Trump collusion with Russia is from unnamed and unsubstantiated sources"

Burden of proof is on you commie.

But there is many proofs. The dossier, which Trump said was 100% fake, has had many components proven. From specific people, in specific places, at specific times, with specific conversations, to Russian officials being recalled at certain times for certain reasons.

This doesn't mean the dossier is 100% true of course, but when they're slowly piecing together truths from it, it's looking more and more like the document is accurate and that there's a massive scandal here.

>if they ever talked to any Russian official on the phone though, they should be smart enough to know all Russians like that are tapped.

what in the past month made you think they are smart enough to figure that out? Trump and his people are retards

>the dossier
>literally a hoax that Sup Forums invented

top fucking kek

Of course i hate the fucking GOP!!!! IM A TRUMP VOTER!!!! FUCK THE UNIPARTY!!!!

You're implying that someone on Sup Forums is a government official with intimate knowledge of the actions and conversations of other US government officials and Russian agents. Because like I said, some of the facts in the dossier were confirmed, which means someone with real access to information wrote it.

not if they are traitors putting another country above the US, in that case it's the duty of everyone in the federal government to resist Trump and his minions

And MSNBC will espouse this to their 10's of viewers.

This. We voted for Trump because he is neither GOP nor DNC.

No one investigates Obama for allowing Putin to take part of Ukraine and no one investigates hrc for the uranium but everybody projects onto trump.

>Maddow has been delivering some big stories lately on Trump's Russian problem

like what faggot

Read the thread, lazy fuck.

pfffft hahahahaha

shutup faggot, you and your dyke cunt waifu have nothing, you never did.

>her
ticker = shilling
it women's day, my boy Maddow is excited.

>she bombs

engrish confirmed as OPs second language

Did you lay out of school today?

Normally in the mornings is when we get a reprieve from you retards with nothing to contribute.

>(((Rachel Maddow)))
>(((MSNBC)))

some key words that should tell you to stopped reading

Your shilling is pathetic, you can't even name anything substantial that Trump has done. Not a single piece of evidence that proves he colluded with Russians.

>b-but MSNBC saiiiid

Entering into new agreements with another country is not putting another country ahead of your own. i can point to trade deals and military deals that have put other countries first.no one went to jail for it either. what you are really saying is those that benefit financially from the staus qou have every right to resist changes that may not directly benefit them as much. thats bullshit. i fully 100% support a new era of peace, and trade with russia. i would rather we bomb saudi arabia to glass.

Trump's russia problem

he's never met putin.
hillary has, and has done business with him personally

why is this simple fact not used more often?

Can't Trump just clean house at this point?

>I think Rachel Maddow is going to drop some huge bomb tonight
what exactly makes you think a "bombshell" would be reserved for her personal use? the left has been pulling at straws looking for dirt on trump since his candidacy. why would they sit on it now?

No Evidence that Rachel is the Husband

True, unless he had a deal with the Russians, and was aware that they were helping him win.

And it looks like that was the case.

I mean, I really don't know why anyone is surprised by this. The man is a billionaire businesses man, he's been making deals and doing shady shit for a long long time. That's how you become a billionaire businesses man.

And yeah, nobody is above the law. So everybody has to ignore the fact that the president of the US has really weird connections to Putin because the US Russia relations may improve?

Doesn't work that way.

It also doesn't help that he's an idiot and is shitting on the very same intelligence agencies that are investigating him.

He fucked himself over with the wiretapping thing. He ended his presidency with a fucking tweet after two months.

msnbc bombshell reporter brian williams

>Trump's Russian problem

Fucking kek, the leftist desperation is amazing.

copypasta

and no response either from this shill, thats what I fuckin thought.

Bullied out of your own thread, what a shitty shill

Is it hard to believe that someone may not agree with you and they are not in fact a shill? It's just like libs calling everyone a racist. No substance.

>specific people, in specific places, at specific times, with specific conversations
Who, where, when, and what about? Got got nothing, shill-fag

0,02 dollars have been deposited on your account

strong arguments there, fellas

may not agree with what?

I was asking for evidence, no one can give me any.

if you don't give evidence but have a long drawn out claim that Trump is DA MOSKOW CANDIDATE then you are without a doubt a shill.

>your post
>an argument

kek

He wasn't joking when he said cleaned house. Obama fired all kinds of military people as well and put in loyalists. 8 years of that will take a while to fix.

It's pretty obvious to anyone that's spent more than a few months here what is shilling and what is not. Posts that fall outside of the boards culture stick out like a sore dick.

well watch the fucking video!

She is finally going to admit that she was born a man and that she traveled to Russia for her reassignment surgery since the doctors here told her that her dick was so small that she was already basically a woman and that surgery would therefore be redundant.

>Guys we're still relevant please watch our ratings have been really badly

Don't like trump. But Maddow is a self important bullshitter. Likely she has nothing. The timeline of events is relevant.

>leaks
>DON'T FUCKING LOOK
>RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA
>DON'T FUCKING LOOK
>YOU'RE RUSSIAN PUTINBOT IF YOU LOOK
>ARE YOU A PUTINBOT?
>WELL DON'T FUCKING LOOK
>Trump lols
>Jokes
>Hey Russia
>Leak moar
>lol
>SEE
>TRUMP IS FUCKING PUTIN
>TRUMP IS RUSSIAN
>RUSSIA HACKED ELECTION
>LOOK
>ONCE A PERSON TALKED TO A RUSSIAN
>TRUMP WENT TO RUSSIA ONCE
Trump wins election
>WE DONE NOTHING WRONG
>HILLARY IS A SAINT
>EVERYONE LOVES HILLARY
>FAKE NEWS BRAINWASHED PEOPLE
>FAKE NEWS
>RUSSIA
>WE DON'T NEED TO CHANGE
>IT WAS RUSSIA
>FUCKING RUSSIA

Still no evidence. The claims of "russia hacking the election" are debunked as complete bullshit. Now every insignificant link to russia is being hailed as the big deal. It never is though.

Give democrats more money. They don't need to change. Give them money. OR ELSE TRUMP AND RUSSIA

My sister is a producer there, I won't say what show. According to her, they have evidence that Trump was part of the "Concrete Club" in NYC, in the 70's-80's and also paid Nicky Scarfo to be able to build in Atlantic City. Supposedly, Phillip Leonetti is going to be interviewed by Maddow, and he will state that he personally picked up envelopes fromTrump, for Scarfo.

Indeed. These people are basically traitors at this point. No need to worry about them spilling secrets of they are dead

You're not even Croatian, just a shareblue nigger with a proxy.

FAKE NEWS
STOP MAKING THESE THREADS
KYS
Shariablue shill faggot

Which facts were confirmed? Sprinkling a few facts into a wildly inaccurate narrative doesn't make the fake shit real.

tonight she will drop a truth bomb that will get orange babby Drumpf impeached

YAAS QUEEN SLAY

Even if all of this were true, which it probably fucking isn't, there's a statute of limitations for prosecution.

Physical removal of communists is the only way forward user. They want to kill you. There's no coexistence with these people.

I don't watch fake news, traitor.

kys

Yep. Only way to spy on Americans, even if the random russians they emailed or called conveniently happened to already be targets by the NSA (unlikely in most cases except the ambassador, and either way, it would be EXTREMELY bad to leak to the media who our targets are in the first place) is to have a FISA warrant on them. Only way you'll get a FISA warrant in the first place is if someone was spying on your meta data to see who you are calling, giving you reasonable cause to believe that you are doing something nefarious, so the feds were already snooping on Trump and his people's metadata in the first place before trying to get FISA warrants, and succeeding in most cases, and then reporting to president Obama on what they found.

But Trump is a liar because he used the out dated term 'wiretap', when in reality, every single call you make or email you send is recorded and stored indefinitely, and all they need is a warrant to listen/read them. Or, a single rogue employee could listen/read them illegally anyway.

It will basically boil down to "nu-uh, its not a wiretap! it was a digital recording!" or "t-technically obama didn't order it! his AG did!"

So are you a CIA shill or just the typical CTR/Jidf shill?

Marketing Hype

If bombshell news actually existed it would already have been published by NYT/WAPO

No way anything of major consequence would be obtained exclusively by msnbc and held off for this dyke's show

its nothing but commercial advertising hype guaranteed to end in nothing.

>actual emails from Hillarys campaign
>misinformation

WHY THE FUCK ARE AMERICANS AFRAID ABOUT RUSSIA AGAIN?!
DID WE SLIP INTO A TIMEWARP TO 1980?
THIS WHOLE THING IS FUCKING SCARY, FOR ALL THE WRONG REASONS.

>some of the facts in the dossier were confirmed
No information that wasn't publicly available was ever confirmed in that made-up dossier, you delusional ape.

I'm literally replying to a paid shill, holy shite.

The only way to get a FISA warrant to legally spy on someone is if you notice something fishy while illegally spying on them. Oy...this guy.

>picked up envelopes
For the love of fucking god, this isn't a fucking shitty Hollywood movie. Do you even know how multi-million dollar illicit transactions are made? What, you don't know? Colour me fucking suprised you fucking reject.

the dems did, kiwi

She's the Libtards version of the old Glenn Beck Show.

But will she break out the giant chalkboard? That's the big question..

lolololololol

Oh you're being serious?

Recording and reading our metadata was made legal, so they can see who you are calling, when, from where, using what phones, etc. Only listening to the call itself is illegal.

If they see you as an american are calling someone in Iraq/Syria they will get a FISA warrant to listen to your calls.

You're right, bribery and racketeering have a statute of limitations, but murder doesn't. That's the bombshell.

the intel was already given to multiple foreign intelligence agencies and the media, so no he won't be able to bury it

Viral marketing + shilling at the same time, bravo op

This whole Russia narrative is so ridiculous that only the most biased and brainwashed are believing it. The media continues to harp on it despite the whole thing having been shown false, or at least no evidence as having ever been true. My favorite quote comes from one of the officials (Clapper maybe?) who stated something to the affect of:

"There is no evidence, but I choose to believe it."

Fucking retards.

>Captcha: Count all the chins

I don't believe for a second this law was ever followed. It was just put into place so the Intelligence Services could say.

"Nah we totally didn't spy on that conversation bro there's a law against it see. Btw keep giving confidential info. No one's listening". ;)

>unless he had a deal with the Russians, and was aware that they were helping him win.

Then I suppose Karma is a bitch.

>watching msnbc

On a slightly different note, how come people havent said that Wikileaks most likely would not have their CIA leaks if Obama had not signed his EO allowing 16 agencies access to classified info? that seems to me to be the real scandal.

Didn't everyone come out and say that there is no evidence still?

>Maddow has been delivering some big stories lately.
Woo did you just make me cringe.

>the most biased and brainwashed are believing

how do you think they got into this state in the first place? by having a big lie continuously exposed to them. like this "russia" nonsense.

but keep repeating this false claim, and people who can't think for themselves - aka "left wing morons" - eventually bleat it themselves