Ok I still don't fucking get it. Who are these guys and why are they still being posted everywhere...

Ok I still don't fucking get it. Who are these guys and why are they still being posted everywhere? Can someone please get me a real answer? I just want a quick rundown.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sR__AvCwnaQ&t=98s
youtube.com/watch?v=GfRx4JkkoaY
youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk
youtube.com/watch?v=QHqOp21jBpI
youtube.com/watch?v=Dh8FqN9w-44
youtube.com/watch?v=g-n8ISRE5OI
youtube.com/watch?v=YI3NoBeNwfk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_and_Grichka_Bogdanoff
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they're the archenemies of Soros and saviours of mankind, also frequent viewers of Infowars.

>He's not taken the bogpill yet
Sad!

Can I get a quick rundown of what they're all about?

They are rapidly breeding clones designed by Tesla Corp.. Soon they will be everywhere.

In contact with ancient spirits that take interest in the affairs of humanity.

Just answer the phone, user. All will be clear in time but I strongly recommend you answer the phone.

Don't you mean 'we'? Soon we will be everywhere.

The phonecall that saved Poland

>Hello yas? Send petrol sniff!

> I just want a quick rundown.

>I just want a quick rundown.
You mean like, some sort of basic gestalt?

The whole enchilada

Looks like someone needs a quick rundown...

>Daily reminder to bump threads like this so we can Bogpill the masses before the mods arrive and this thread gets DeBOG'd

u want a quick rundown on women ok here u go

>The Quick Run Down

youtube.com/watch?v=sR__AvCwnaQ&t=98s

Trust me, you don't want to know.
When you learn it there's no going back.

They're the leaders of the alt-right. They are smarter than Einstein and more cunning than the Jews

>inb4 the bogs shut this down

youtube.com/watch?v=GfRx4JkkoaY

>They're the leaders of the alt-right.
This, even our great intellectuals and apparents leaders (like Sargon) are merely their puppets.

It's sad, the Bogdabots shut down this thread when no quick rundown has been given
youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk

Take it!

Take the Bogpill.

You will be happy like them.

>taking the bog pill
>not taking the Olsin pill
ISHYGDDT

youtube.com/watch?v=QHqOp21jBpI

Take it!

Take the Bogpill.

You will be happy like them.

I ARE BOG NOW

> in contact with a really good publicist

>Rothchilds bow to the Bandongoff

youtube.com/watch?v=Dh8FqN9w-44

>Flies

Its probs just their agent using Sup Forums for publicity. They're just funny lookin goons.

I am Igor Bogdanoff, the richest man in the entire world, net worth of $600 trillion, IQ of 390, AMA

HE HASNT TAKEN THE BOGPILL

BOGS ARE HERE!

but you have already deduced what I was going to ask

Google the Priory of Sion.

DON'T DO IT!

Alright BOG, what's your endgame?

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

Join us friend. Resistance is futile.

seeing the gentle, extraterrestrial figure of the Bogdanoffs genuinely brings a smile to my face, knowing they're here for us

I cannot reveal such sensitive information on this website. Wait for the phonecall

The Bogdanoffs got Trump elected

>The Entire TV show crew died of massive heart attacks in the hospital

youtube.com/watch?v=g-n8ISRE5OI

>Wait for the phonecall
Do NOT pick up that phone.
youtube.com/watch?v=YI3NoBeNwfk

Why has /pol not edited the wikipedia article ?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_and_Grichka_Bogdanoff

>Igor Bogdanoff has had six children. Dimitri, the oldest, was born in 1976 of a relationship with comedian Geneviève Grad. After marrying Countess Ludmilla d'Oultremont, he had three children with her; Sacha, born in 1990, Anna and Wenceslas. Igor's youngest offspring, Alexandre (born 2011) and Constantin (born 2014), were born of his marriage at the Château de Chambord in 2009 with writer Amélie de Bourbon de Parme (born 1977),[3] a natural and adopted daughter (1983) of Prince Michel of Bourbon-Parma (born 1926) by Laure Le Bourgeois, who is the husband of Princess Maria Pia of Savoy (daughter of Italy's last reigning king, Umberto II), brother of Queen Anne of Romania, and nephew of both Empress Zita of Austria-Hungary and Felix, Prince consort of Luxembourg.
HOLY SHIT
THEY ARE ACTUALLY PART OF THE ANCIENT ROYAL BLOODLINE

What would you do that kind of shit ? The voices are not even covered correctly, Julien Lepers isn't dead and the ending song does not fit at all with the rhythm.

How could you not pick up that phone!

Digits confirm

I... I just wish to stay alive.

It goes deeper, my friend.

>Igor and Grichka Bogdanoff are fraternal twin brothers born to Yuri Mikhaïlovitch Osten-Sacken-Bogdanoff (1928-2012), a Russian painter of Tatar origin and descent from a line of Princes Bogdanoff, and to Maria Maya Dolores Franzyska Kolowrat-Krakowská (1926-1982).

>Their mother was a polyglot, descended from an ancient, noble Bohemian family, had been married into the German princely House of Colloredo-Mannsfeld[4] when an infidelity caused her to forfeit her palatial homes in Berlin and Prague, access to her four elder children, and her moral reputation in European society.[2] She tried to sustain her episodic relationship with Hayes after her divorce and his return to America, declining his offer to legally adopt and raise their daughter.[2]

This is scarier part of the bogpill to me, i thought everything about them was a big joke until i found this out. I trully swallowed the pill after that. I don't want to defy whatever power lies behind their mysterious complexion

How deep will the rabbit hole go? Do the Rothchilds ACTUALLY bow to them? Are there really Bogdabots inside me right now?

i want whatever drugs Alex Jones is on

>that pic
Topkek

>Bogdabots leeching on white blood cells

hmmm

It's a very complex situation.

I can give you a quick summary: The Bogdanoffs are the apotheosis of man.

If you already do not know, then you are not prepared to know