Is this stupid cunt really talking about covert servers?

Other urls found in this thread:

theintercept.com/2016/11/01/heres-the-problem-with-the-story-connecting-russia-to-donald-trumps-email-server/
youtube.com/watch?v=ySVylAflhSM
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95457701/#95466987
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>smtp is covert
Alt Right confirmed stupid at science and everything really.

Hillary Clinton, citing no evidence, accuses Trump of what she is guilty of.

Shes a mentally ill old woman. All the democrats are. Especially Chuck Schumer, that fucking dirty kike.

>uncovering a covert

Feels wrong stylistically.
Tautology much? I mean, I'd expect more refined official tweets.

Is this recent or from before the election, if it was from before, then how did she know, she wasn't part of the administration.

What does "covert" mean ? In this context, I don't get it

your queen said it , not me...faggot

"Computer scientists".

How exactly would they discover this without a wiretap? They couldn't. They wiretapped Trump, then leaked the findings to the opposition party.

She is literally saying "sources say". How does she keep getting away with it?

Trump Orgainzation

It means either completely made up or planted evidence.

just checked, it was form October 31th. Obama leaked this knowledge to her, the audacity of that nigger.

(((scientists)))

Secret or Hidden, comme le Francais "covert" mon amis

Hey stop bashing Hillary.. I voted for her and she would have been the superior choice to the tweeting orange buffoon we have in the WH now.

>experts say...
>according to some CIA...
>some claim...
>computer scientists did...
The list of sentences used by MSM that mean nothing just increases and increases

Stop using the n world please.

>bank sent them an email might have even been some generic spam shit

HOLY SHIT TRUMP HAS RUSSIA TIES

>not knowing computer networking = alt right must be retarded amiright?

Chuck Schumer is a tranny?

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger. You nigger faggot.

Meme it into reality

is that where the backup of her 33,000 emails are stored?

or did they wipe those as well, post-subpoena?

found it.

>Hillary Clinton is alt right

is this peak shill?

Pretty sure these claims have actually been debunked.

>Obama's wire-tapping has apparently uncovered a covert server linking the Trump Organization to a Russian-based advertisement company.

All of my pings.

What n word? The Neocon?

fuck off nigger

Nigger. Why? Just because you don't like it.

Link faggot.

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger. You nigger

Well, maybe Trump can wipe it clean....like with a cloth or something.

HIPPITY HOPPITY GET OFF MAH PROPERTY, OBONGO AND BILLARY

> ID: ATFp588G
Don't you have some Branch Davidians you can go harass?

Extremely smart way to derail thread. CIA confirmed.

kek

it's real faggot

Found it. Old AND fake news. Sad!

theintercept.com/2016/11/01/heres-the-problem-with-the-story-connecting-russia-to-donald-trumps-email-server/

People who cheat suspect others because they think it is perfectly normal and reasonable for others to do acts like them

Israel bad ?
Your id...

Uhh Be more specific please, there is like 4,000 "n" words

She's had to lay off all of her Twitter writing staff, they're no longer #with her

Stop allowing language to dictate your emotions.

The second you do that, will be the second we stop.

this . i love the "computer scientist's " phrase . may as well be "boffins"

But there was no wiretap!
Reeeeeeeeeee

Uh, isn't this just the CIAs own server that they're talking about? The one they used to fake 'evidence' of a 'Russian' attack as revealed by Wikileaks?

Pretty sure you suck black dicks. Wjy dont you site that empirical evidence that youre "pretty sure" about. Fuck off shill, the bitch is projecting again, desperately trying to cover alphabet tracks and dininish her handler's roles.

stop telling me what to do please
>nigger

How does the Intercept story relate to the "mcmullin" email address associated with the Trump "Organizaition" domain name discussed in Sup Forums the other day?

That ID

UMBRAGE

(((Computer scientists)))

Marxist "Democrat" behavior is Jewish psychology by proxy.

Hillary's accusation is an example of chutzpah and weaponized projection.

It's what (((they))) and their golems do.

Thread's useless anyway. Some dumb lying criminal whore makes a post about some dumb lying criminal whoreshit. The bitch is fucking gone, pluto, nuts.

That thing gave up its ability to be taken seriously when it openly lied to the American people during the entire election cycle. You think anyone should take what it says seriously now? HAHAHAHA.

In his video post today, George Webb opines that the Trump Tower hack utilized the email of Hassan Awan of Spectrum Health (Spectrum Health being one of three entities in contact with the server in Trump Tower, along with two Russian banks):

youtube.com/watch?v=ySVylAflhSM

>Report:
>Inside sources ...
>[person]: "this and that"
>Analyst agree that...

so tiresome

Russian?

Or CIA hacking tools that leave Riussian footprints.

Bingo

Given that the a FISA warrant was issued in October for a server in Trump Tower that was allegedly linked to Russian banks was , this is old news.

Rule one; always accuse your enemy of doing what you are doing.

The "mcmullin" connection I was referring to is explained here: I note that in youtube thread comments section, someone asks GW: "People are Tweeting about the Evan & Emily McMullin connection to the McCain and the Fake Server. I found a Larry McMullin who works at Spectrum health. any connection?"

GW: "I don't think so. McMullin would do a hack through ISI I think. Pakistani Intel."

I wonder if the evidence from that Sup Forums post would change his mind?

>mfw she's talking about her private server from when she was secstate

The McMullin/Cendyn connection was discovered back in October 2016, actually:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95457701/#95466987

The Intercept article on Nov 1, 2016 doesn't mention McMullin.