Is he going to MAKE FINLAND GREAT AGAIN?

Is he going to MAKE FINLAND GREAT AGAIN?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hwOAHALLxJg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_parliamentary_election,_2011
talkradio.co.uk/news/black-hitler-stand-election-far-right-party-finland-17030610898
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>leaf

He's gonna BLACK Finland Great Again

>Adolf Nigler

No he is a nigger who should self deport not run as a Finish candidate.

Not a funny meme when your country is run by an African

ok other than the nigger jokes, what's he goin to do for Finland?

He's going to get into trouble with his friend Stan.

He's going to ensure that Finland gets BLACKED.

he wants to keep the fags out

People on previous threads have said he's a cuckservative and wants to deport people that doesn't assimilate

kill all niggers

He is a nigger what do you think he wants?

More accepting Finland

Niggas be tellin me my boi Tyrone wants to deport and other niggas tell my boi Tyrone wants to accept. WHICH ONE NIGGERS?

Which one makes more sense? Why would a nigger want a racist white ethno state?

noice

He will be our first black president

His party's slogan is to close the border

He wants to make Finland a black ethno state

someone please tell me this is just the next low energy Schultz meme

He's a Civic Nationalist but he also wants to deport like 90% of the other niggers and mudslimes.

nigger nigger tell them lies

Dont let it happen!
No more normalizing niggers in political power in western nations

Just like faggot Trump. Both jew puppets. Hes a nigger Trump

This is his wife.

WTF Finland? I thought you were based???!

shes swedish of course she loves the nigger cock

Gotta get the mongol coal

Sweden got any right-wing parties cropping up lately?

What? The nigger is ugly and looks like a retard. He must be wealthy

youtu.be/hwOAHALLxJg

Stop pushing the meme

>finland
>nigger running for office
>"civic nationalist"
I welcome our end, what a fucking joke the West has become.

What?

Stop pushing defeatism. When shit hits the fan when the whites are poor they will know who to blame and will fight back without having any empathy

Finland was never great.

I dont even give a fuck anymore. All of west is fucking weak and pathetic. I wish we were east

Jamal Hitler want's to close borders so he and his kid's can stay in a mostly white country.

Khan on the other hand.......

In a previous election, the 'True Finns' party used similar tricks to get a GIGANTIC increase in popularity.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_parliamentary_election,_2011
> +34
> fucking 34

Then guess what? They screwed us over.
I sincerely hope no one trusts a nigger who tells people what they want to hear to get in power.

> What is controlled opposition?

Dont joke about racemixing
He wont do that, he is a civic "nationalist"

>I sincerely hope no one trusts a nigger

Niggers make the most corrupt politicians. They have no honour and can easily be bought.

Look at all the nigger civil rights leaders taking money from rich jews

Heil Niggler!

The whole faggot party is corrupt. fucking traitors

>Implying Finland was ever great

Kek, underrated.

he's wealthy in spirit hallelujah.

Laiton matu yrittää hirttäytyä

Man i am so pissed off at Niggers and others doing this to your beautiful Finland.

He's got a superior bbc. Tiny asian-fingolian dicks cant compete it. Ofc she fell for it.

Most niggers especially fat ones have small dicks

what is going on in this vid

Yeah , keep telling that to yourself at night, whiteboi.

I said it before, and I say it again; the Jews are getting ridiculous

Obligatory.

Those cold retarded dead eyes

He's the hero Finland deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A White Knight.

can someone remind me how the true finn party sold out?

This is right, he is an answer, he is a meme,
he is hilarious. He could make it 2

fuck it i'm going to learn swedish or some other cuck language to get me blond goddess that loves brown dick

MUUH DICK

You will hang you stupid nigger ape.

It gets better.

>slav nigger thinks hes white

99% of swedish ppl speak fluent english, you can just go travel to sweden and hook up all the grills.

>elect black hitler
>people think he's going to genocide whites and set up a black ethnostate
>blacks actually kill each other more than any other race
>he ends up creating the white ethnostate Hitler wish he could've achieved and no one can stop him or they'll be called racist for going against a black man

based russia, i hope we get to hang the russiophobe democrats

That might actually work. The "you arw a racist/redneck" tactique doesn't work for a black guy.

>Nigger thinks that adding nigger to some other ethnic group will make others as shitty as himself

You absolute retard. Nothing works with antifaggots. Trump sucks jewish cock but he gets called antisemite

Britain can say that all they want thats fine, they have a history, a culture and sheet. Ur just mountain jews with no national identity. Fuck off

all of his adult children are married to Jews and his sister is even married to a jew

This. Just look at how the left reacts to Ben Carson or any other right wing black person.

sounds good

Havent you noticed something? The amount of shitskins shilling on here? The guy is either a Turkroach or Albanian

But he's still supported by Israel.

SAUCE:

talkradio.co.uk/news/black-hitler-stand-election-far-right-party-finland-17030610898

Herer you go!

I looked it up and you're lying that's not his wife

Why is Finland so weird?

What I don't get is: why does a black guy want a white ethnostate and lead it? Oh I get it! He wants white slaves in one big country he owns!

No it doesn't fucking.

Leftists themselves don't even buy into that racial equality bullshit.It has always been more of a tactic to shut down the right then a legitimate value they hold. Deep down, all of them are strong white supremacists, and deep down, all of them know blacks are trash.

Leftists don't give a fuck if he's black. That's why cuckservatives are lamentable, because they play the left's game thinking they got them.

>Deep down, all of them are strong white supremacists, and deep down, all of them know blacks are trash.

Leftists treat blacks and other nonwhites as dumb children. They do not view them as a threat and think they can police the dumb niggers even if they are just 10% of the population

>why does a black guy want a white ethnostate and lead it?

He doesent. He is pushed to promote civic nationalism. So if i migrate to Finland and learn Finish the natives have to pretend like i am a native Finish

But why are tgey cuck liberals? Are they paid for it?

Populism done wrong. Basically the party leader tolerated the anti-immigration wing of his party as long as it got him votes --> became second biggest party --> got into the government --> started denouncing anyone who actually tried to move forward the policies they campaigned on.

>Are they paid for it?

How do you think most people get into politics?
Unless if the guy was rich before and is self funding his campaign he is being backed by someone.

>added some 2mb for a watermark
mon dieu qu'est-ce que tu fais negre

New Hitler confirmed. He will kill all whites.

flawless

looks like oliver hardy in blackface.

kek

Mongol genes in a western country

would vigorously fap/10

WRONG.

He's a smart nigger.

He knows that the only way to enjoy life as a nigger is in a country that's 95%+ white.

You are master at creating cuck memes, Finland.

No

Have anyone ever seen such a clean shaven chin as this motherfucker has?
5/5 shave. Standing ovations.

gorgeous.

it's crazy how these foreign coalburners need american bbc so bad they're willing to settle for anything.

>Adolf Nigler
What is this guys real name?
>yes i need a quick rundown

NEW THREAD FOR FOCUSING ON GETTING HIM ELECTED

You should go suck his cock