MEANWHILE, IN ANCAPISTAN

MEANWHILE, IN ANCAPISTAN...

There is peace, prosperity and obviously, freedom.

Get off my thread statist

Roads are monopolized.

Kind of like, uhh, now...

Technicalities.Also, travelling in Ancapistan would be a colossal ass-pain.

How?

Telling me to get off the thread is a violation of the NAP and I am currently launching one of my personal nukes to your house now

Paying dues everytime you cross someone's property.

... Wizards, unicorns, elves and other mythical objects.

Not much.

If there can be no roads in the AnCap world, can there even be internet?

Heard of monthly payments, etc...?

Hey guys, the loli-cloning facility down the roadd from my cocaine plant started charging double, along with planned obelescence being built in. Are there any other alternatives nearby? Preferably don't want to travel away from my home, I haven't sold enough cocaine to afford to arm my child army yet, and I dont want to trust them with the McDonalds Nukes™ that I bought with bitcoin a while ago.

Lord Humongous rules!

The warrior of the wasteland!

when the child bride you ordered from a third world country arravies one year later and you send it back because its too fucking old.

A facility is fattening up women to cater to a subset of the human population that is pro-obese.

The profits are going to be off the scale!

>the ocean isn't also owned

A real ancap society wouldn't even have a police, people would be allowed to protect themself and would have the tools for it.
There would be both, both better than now.
Good.
All Land and the all Seas are already owned, by the State

How so is roads being monopolized good?

sounds like a really tough society, it would create really strong men

I just finalized a contract with the local drug manufacturer to replace significant portions of the food in my school cafeteria with spiked portions containing experimental drugs. The kids get to eat and we get to bypass monkey trials and go straight to human trials instead.

The additional child sickness cases isn't a problem as I also have own a for-profit hospital and a cemetery nearby, a complete pipeline, you may call it.

Ancapistan is always on throt patrol, they make me proud. Way more /leftpol/ infestation than here oddly enough.

It makes the roads being constantly repaired.

For you

>thinks that wouldn't lead to him being executed by the parents

>A real ancap society wouldn't even have a police
Why not? There'd be tons of police agencies, all privately owned, serving the communities that contract them.