MUH WHITE SUPREMACY

You claim to be superior to other races,instead you lose your jobs to Indians and Chinese?

Even you have good colleges you still suck,whereas people from shit tier college in India is running companies over there.

>WE WUZ ROMANS
>Aryans
>Jobless fat retards in their basement.

And that hillbilly Kansas guy who shot Kochibotla is a drunkard,is that your white supremacy level to get butthurt and coudn't even identify Muslim from Indian?

Well you're mean.

I just wanna stop jerking off so I can go have sex with women. Hopefully brown women cause I like brown women. I like mulattos, Indian girls, Arabs and Latinas.

POO

>poo
fuckoff pajeet, no one wants you here

Dog can poo in the loo.
Can you, Apu? Can you?

Cat can poo in the loo.
Say, Apu, why can't you?

Monkey, too, can poo in loo.
I say, Apu, why can't you?

Sloth is slow, slow as glue,
Yet even he can poo in loo.

Elephant is big and large,
He needs toilet size of barge.
But he is smart compared to you,
For elephant can poo in loo.

>Indians and Chinese

you work for nothing. You where born to be a slave you act like slaves you are slave.

Pajeet, you're not getting hired because you're superior. You're getting chosen because you're INFERIOR, and corporations know it. They can exploit you, underpay you, and hold your visas hostage if you try to complain. And they know that Marxists won't protest, because your very presence is "diversity". You'll be joining Mexicunts in our economy's slave class. Enjoy, poo.

>racism was 500 years ago get over it it was the past niggers stop holding on to the past

>procceds to take credit for everything his ancestors did

This rat can also poo in loo
say, who's the vermin, he or you?

Have a drink of Indian champagne .

(((They))) give those jobs to asians, chinese and latinos because to pay less than an american citizen. Also those jobs are low skilled

Dirty Frenchman smells so bad,
He thinks that soap is just a fad,
Yet he cries aloud, "Mon Dieu!"
And places poo within the loo.

hello this is microsoft technical support what can I help you with?

>Don't even know what flag you have because your not western
>Hopefully you get to eat a bacon cheeseburger one day
>Me, live in countries with so much wealth we feel bad and send shit tier jobs sewing soccer balls
>You seriously need a bacon cheeseburger
>How many soccer balls have you seen whilst talking to my idiot burger brothers tech problems
>Jump off loo into poo

"No but what you have to do is you have to connect all the wires because it's all copper and then what you have to do is put glue on it and then what you have to do is tuck it under the grass and I am fully licensed which is why you have to do it that way."

*bobbles head while house burns down*

*defecates in public for no reason*