Peterson tells his own students how the universities are jewing them

"there's a conspiracy to bring people into the education system to make them weaker. I guess that keeps the competition down. If your students are stupid they're not going to challenge you"
Is this a subtle reference to (((them)))?
Is there a more based man on the planet than Jordan Peterson?
youtube.com/watch?v=JuQrKfJj3hw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BQ4VSRg4e8w
thelastpsychiatrist.com/2013/01/no_self-respecting_woman_would.html
youtube.com/watch?v=o6xPGriEDIM
youtube.com/watch?v=8ABa4RdNPxU&t=918s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Thoughts?

It's kind of surprising he still has a job at UofT, he weaves religion into a lot of his lectures and criticizes the universities all the time

Even if he did now he would be fine. Nigga gets like 19k/month on patreon

Well he is right.

Here in Germany the universities are not as bad (in that sense) as in the US, I think, but you can already see lots of signs here.

Saw seminars about "critical whiteness" recently and some parts of the humanities produce tons of degenerates.

"What do you mean I only have a week to write 10 pages?"
"What do you mean I have to come in on a friday?"

BOY YOU BETTER LOOK OUT,

he's in a public sector union in canada

it would take three years for him to get fired, costing the university a lot while his union pays for his defense

I remember him mentioning that his job was potentially in jeopardy over the whole gender pronoun thing. Maybe there's some way they could fire him outright?

I hate this fucking money hungry bitch.

I hope canada fucking dies.

are you retarded? How is he money hungry?

Peterson is a good normiepill introduction but the patrician's psychologist is TLP. Oh god how I wish TLP were still blogging.

Peterson is gaining patreon money till he earns enough to say what he truly feels. He will transform like Molymeme

>dab young nigga dab

When asked in a Q&A about solzhenitsyn's "anti Semitism" (because he references the fact that the Bolsheviks were Jews who hated Russians and Christians), Peterson says that Jews are overrepresented as Marxist intellectuals.

Due to his public/teaching status, he will never do a direct assault on ((them)), but I think he pretty much knows what's up.

He's maintained his teaching position, and is doing his winter/spring lectures. No doubt because of how much public support he got. It was close.

Who is TLP?

>money hungry

People choose to sponsor his work because they like what he does. He charges a little bit for his authorship program which he created. Meanwhile he puts out tons of free videos and lectures on youtube constantly. No one is forcing people to give him money. Fuck off.

>tfw brainlet
Is 10 pages really considered acceptable within a week over there?

no

his teaching ability is in jeopardy, but then he would still be kept on university staff and paid, but not as much, he only teaches classes january-april, I think he helps with grad students most of the time

he could be making twice as much at a school like chicago

why do you want to write 10 pages, hans?

SURE AND WHY NOT? YOU DAMN WELL BETTER BELIEVE THAT WHEN YOU COME OUT OF UNIVERSITY AND TRY TO FIND YOUR PLACE IN THE DOMINANCE HIERARCHY YOULL BE IN FOR A RUDE AWAKENING. YOU TRUSTED THE UNIVERSITY SYSTEM AND LIKE A DAMN PUPPET MASTER IT PLAYED WITH YOU FOR FOUR BLOODY YEARS. IT MADE YOU PLAY THE ROLE OF A WELL-MEANING WELL-ADJUSTED ADULT, AND YOU THINK WELL THATS THAT. WELL THAT ISNT THAT, AND NOW YOURE DEVOID OF THE SKILLS NEEDED TO SLAY THE DRAGON AND RESCUE YOUR FATHER. SO GOOD LUCK WITH THAT.

I want this dude to come to the US and start his own college

What the fuck does that even mean?

>calling Solz an anti-semite
He goes out of his was to not be anti-semitic even though he very much should have been. In the general sense he was cucked like a beaten dog and for good reason.
(((they))) are just mad he got to put his fucking book out before they could destroy it. Fucking disgraceful cocksuckers.

Woah, that's no joke...

Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

I've commented on his videos that he should do college speaking tours in a Milo/Shapiro style. Talk for a while, take some questions. We should get popular demand behind that.

He has been doing some talks in Canada that he's been posting on his channel, but he needs to do a tour of US colleges

Tom Papa and Joe Rogan were talking about "breaking the system" killing fiat currency and all that jazz.

Anyone feel that electricity in the air, almost like tasting copper in my mouth.

NO JOKE.

>He has been doing some talks in Canada that he's been posting on his channel, but he needs to do a tour of US colleges

problem is so much of his speaking is about specific canadian legislation

gonna sort myself out guys

Is this the new /syog/?

Here's my absolute favorite lecture he's given of all time. It covers so many topics, I think it's a great introduction to his thinking and the themes he discusses regularly:

2017 Personality 06: Jean Piaget & Constructivism
youtube.com/watch?v=BQ4VSRg4e8w

Also by the way I'm impresses as hell by Jean Piaget. Gotta read his books sometime.

Union protection generally doesn't protect you from getting fired for breaking the law.

>his authorship program
Thank you for letting me know this existed.

Buying now.

>Is this a subtle reference to (((them)))?
NO

>Who is TLP?
Hope you haven't lost your attention span.

thelastpsychiatrist.com/2013/01/no_self-respecting_woman_would.html

TLP = The Last Psychiatrist. Was a great blogger, stopped posting years ago.

He's currently the most valuable intellect in Canada, we need him here desperately. if anything he should run for office someday.

JUST

I'm surprised the elites are letting this dude speak so honestly about their bullshit.

The Hotel concierge tumblr looks pretty similar to his style.

TLPs Narcisses story is fantastic thou,
youtube.com/watch?v=o6xPGriEDIM

The philosophy department at my former uni is currently degenerating into a intersectional feminist apologetics factory. Such a waste.

SORT

I wouldn't rank either one as better. Would like to hear Peterson talk more about narcissism. But yeah I sorely miss TLP and Unqualified Reservations. Hands down the two best blogs of their time.

YOURSELF

OUT

>I wouldn't rank either one as better.
Yeah I didn't mean to be so dismissive. I really like Peterson.

BTFO BUCKO

Peterson is coming to UWO after st. patties day lads, London bro's i'll be there with my MAGA hat fending off degenerates

Fuck off Shill.

I would love to see Peterson discuss the 19/20th century with Moldbug.

Jordan Peterson is the OPPOSITE of JUST. Have you sorted yourself out, user?

Does he list where he's going on his website?

Godspeed

What videos should I watch with Peterson? He has so many.

The Joe Rogan interview is a good place to start.

hi justin

The Joe Rogan interview is a pretty good start. They cover a lot of topics and the casual nature of the conversation makes it an easy intro to what he discusses

SORT

go watch personality course then maps of meanings

Watch the Maps of Meaning 2016 lecture series. He's uploading this years one, but his hope and optimism seems to be gone compared to previous years lectures.

that last part

ebin

>tfw I couldn't write more than 2 pages on any argument to save my life
I always knew I was dumb

BLOODY
MARXISTS

YOURSELF

OUT

OUT

He doesn't mean Jews as a group he means the marxists that have too much influence in universities

He's right you know

>pic related

hej gib hug frend

International communist conspiracy

crap i accidentally made a new thread instead of posting itt

no retard, he isn't a neo nazi.

>a week to write 10 pages
but all the finding and reading sources

Sure dude, whatever you say.
Fuck off

>i guess that keeps the competition down

This is the *entire* driving force behind the jewish agenda. Keeping their best competition down.

post in my thread please

Most his ideas together
youtube.com/watch?v=8ABa4RdNPxU&t=918s

Thanks, I needed another one for my collection.

Jordan Peterson is a good man

>10 pages in a week
Here's my triple spaced, opinionated shitpost thesis.

Aw are you upset gommunist? Think you deserve half of his shit even though he earned it?

GET A JOB

>10 pages in a week
There'd be a revolt here if students were asked to do that

Send this to Wall Street Journal.

DAILY REMINDER THAT IF YOU DENY PETERSON IS THE NEET MESIAH, YOURE THE DIRTIEST OF JEWS

Commies would make it their mission to shut him down as if he were Milo. Sad!

is that seriously a peterson quote

that's hilariously good

oh yeah? who is his waifu?

Mother Nature

not to mention his tenure. That guy's got half a decade of making his bosses rage till he faces the prospect of getting canned

Petersen is useful because he is a normie liberal who retains some capacity for objectivity and is fed up with the worst PC abuses. There is no such thing as "ourguy." Don't ignore useful people in search of perfect myths. Don't let Share Blue identify a target.

I love how every time Peterson goes on one of the other taking head's shows like Stefan's or Rogan's they seem so out of their depth and unable to really add anything

it makes sense
they are creating people that are way too depending on the state

thats some shit taste then desu

He might. Because he was very coy about answering a question about Marxism and his response was that he had not Two Hundred Years Together because it lacked an English translation.

>PETERSON IS THE NEET MESIAH

No hes a normie conservative against racism. He turned his house into a native longhouse and talked about muh residential schools

You think that's funny, bucko?

>The Hotel concierge
Hadn't heard of the blog. But just skimming through it it looks very similar. Even the way the formatting is done (roman numerals for the subsections). Strange if it's the same guy.

Peterson is actually really smart and based, the best and most honestly /ourguy/ unlike fraud molymeme, neetgod styx, faggot mcinnes and whatnot