HWNDU - THE WHITE FLAG OF SURRENDER

HWNDU is back up, and the message reads:
>On March 8, 2017, the project moved to an unknown location. A flag emblazoned with the words "HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US" will be flown for the duration.
Shia decided to point a camera at a white flag for 4 years, to avoid being trolled... BWAHAHAHA!

hewillnotdivide.us/

Other urls found in this thread:

flightaware.com/live/airport/KABQ
wjhl.com/2017/03/07/did-you-see-shia-labeouf-actor-reportedly-had-breakfast-at-greeneville-restaurant/
amazon.com/RevoltCity-3x5-Pepe-Frog-Flag/dp/B01M127Q4D
youtu.be/kc4_GVBAN0o
twitter.com/Millennial_Matt/status/839561265425022977
earth.nullschool.net/#current/wind/surface/level/orthographic=-87.51,41.38,1821/loc=-79.580,38.721
usairnet.com/weather/maps/current/tennessee/clouds/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I never understood what they mean with 'he will not divide us'. If you have to say that over and over again, you're obviously being divided. But divided into what? Aren't they heavily implying their own people are becoming Trump supporters?

"participatory performance artwork"

kek

Windy day at Unknown Location

Weather patterns will eventually reveal where the flag is.

its in america. if we keep track of the weather we could probably locate it.

nobody fucking cares anymore. move on

its really windy in Michigan right now

I care

It's a white flag. He fucking surrendered. Nothing more to see or do here.

Lets find it and shoot fire arrows at it though.

My guess is its still in Albuquerque. The contrails will match up with live flight maps to confirm.

flightaware.com/live/airport/KABQ

Me too, I bet its in Shia's back yard.

What ultimately caused them to move from Albuquerque?

A shooting. Guns were pulled for the camera by nogs a few times.

>What ultimately caused them to move from Albuquerque?

We did.

Shots fired..

I hear frogs

Stars will reveal its location. Getting info now

What a fucking loser lmaoface topfingersemoji

It will take one night to find guaranteed

Any astronomers here who could help us to locate via star position?

The flights shown on stream have been matching up with greeneville, tn. That's where Shia was spotted recently.

>Sup Forums immediately gets to work matching flight paths to the contrails and star patterns
we are making history

Only thing left to confirm is when sundown is, and weather changes. If they match TN, that's where it is.

When it is inevitably found, what is Sup Forums going to do?

Change the flag to:
SHE LOST, GET OVER IT

or maybe...

Sup Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT

This.

>watch steam to see where the sun is at a certain time of day as compared to the angle of the flag pole
This gives you longitude and possibly latitude if you're autistic enough
>wait for rain then check satellites to find the general area
>local anons go flag hunting

lol...Tennessee?

*chemtrail

Replace it with the flag of Kekastain

The camera is stationary but the flagpole undulates.
Its on a boat.

It's almost scary the shit this place can get done when it puts their minds to work.

Could be windy and a shit quality pole. Does it go up and down? Any water sounds?

If you turn up the sound, you can hear the surf.

So far its been confirmed its in greenville, tn by Shia's location as well as airplane flyover confirmations. It seems to be away from a road as there are no obvious car sounds and frogs and birbs can be heard. The flag pole isn't likely on a boat, but is likely a cheap, short flag pole which causes the swaying with wind.

We need an user to check fishing locations in the area. It may be on private property as well.

>its in his back yard

He was confirmed in TN recently. I bet location of this restaurant is near a Marina. He probably parks his boat at nearest marina. Any near Tusculum Blvd?

wjhl.com/2017/03/07/did-you-see-shia-labeouf-actor-reportedly-had-breakfast-at-greeneville-restaurant/

>When it is inevitably found, what is Sup Forums going to do?

Sounds of pepes croaking in background. There is water.

tell me about it dude, jesus christ

may Sup Forums roll a 20 on perception tonight

I wouldn't put it beyound Sup Forums, we can monitor it tonight to see what time zone it is in by when it gets dark

However I think it's most likely on private property

Get a MAGA hat capped on the top of the pole.

This is SHia's canal boat: The Lady Hornblower. It has a couple flag poles.

replace the flag with this

amazon.com/RevoltCity-3x5-Pepe-Frog-Flag/dp/B01M127Q4D

Buy a drone with a lighter attacked and set it on fire when it's not to windy.

We should find where this is and replace it with the Sup Forums flag.

The angle between Sun and flagpole is a really good idea to deside Latitude (how much North). How much error would the fisheye lens add? I dont think too much. Also should we assume the flag to be near Albuquerque or is Shia playing multilevel parcheesi?

Furthermore I think the camera resat it self at 3 o'clock local time each night. If it still does Longitude (time zone) could be determined this way

just wait for sundown

Just saw a turkey vulture

Find his boat you've found the flag

Still in North America then. Southern regions more likely though.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH HIM WEARING FUCKING USMC GEAR? That picture of him at the fucking restaurant looks like a issue USMC fleece. What is with this faggot dressing that way?

Someone called?

I hope you guys find this one, and fucking burn that faggy flag

Make a internet hunt for that flag

It's in Greenville, Tenseness

Plane just flew by

Pull up flight tracker

This. If we can find a constellation, you should be able to judge things using the flagpole itself as the sighting stick. This will let you know its latitude.

Longitude will be more tricky, but we should be able to determine what time zone we are in based on when the Sun goes down.

what time did you see it? Identifying animal species could be useful to finding the location.

>will be live-streamed continuously for four years

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Already a fail

5min ago flyby

STOLEN VALOR

>IF you're autistic enough
Kek'd.

We are in the right place for that

Super idea but it depens on the light polution. An app of a star map should be helpfull

Method acting for a lot of the military films he does.

sure would be a pity if something were to happen to it. how long until pol hoists their own flag up there?

he's in a war against reality. gotta larp the dress code too.

YES. YOU ARE A BLESSING user!

PLZ CONFIRM THE TWO PLANES THING ALSO

HE WILL NOT EVADE US

MEXICAN MARINES

THOMAS JEFFERSON

THOMAS JEFFERSON

THOMAS JEFFERSON

THOMAS JEFFERSON

what a puss

>pay to livestream a flag for 4 years
>it just says the same as what's already on the website

Guys if we havent proven if the flag pole is on a stable surface or even on land, someone should try and figure out what type of flagpole it is and what maker

Why not both?

It needs to come down and both the Nazi and Confederate flags need to go up it ASAP

Burn HWNDU flag and hang up the nazi flag

Multiple personality disorder.

that would be the second greatest pol moment ever, next to electing the emperor.

But he's a celebrity. DON'T YOU GET IT. A CELEBRITY DOESN'T LIKE THE PRESIDENT

It's likely just a short flagpole in the backyard of a private residence. Think about it. If in public, the camera would have to be fixed into place to prevent theft or tampering. Who is going to just leave a video camera on a tripod for 4 years? The "project" has already been fucked with twice in separate locations.

we need coordinates NOW!!!!!

youtu.be/kc4_GVBAN0o

How bout round here? Shia was in this movie

Lawless was filmed early 2011 in various locations near Atlanta, Georgia, including Newnan, Grantville, Haralson, LaGrange, Carroll County's McIntosh Park, and the Red Oak Creek Covered Bridge near Gay

blatant plagiarism. theyve just taken the french flag and put writing ontop of it

twitter.com/Millennial_Matt/status/839561265425022977 mustachio needs cordinates!

Address: 908 Tusculum Blvd, Greeneville, TN 37745, USA.
Aunt Bea's Restaurant?

he was in transformers, we should listen to him and his political opinions. i still miss the early shrieking days of hwndu.

It's probably in Shia's backyard.

ATTENTION
>ATTENTION

ATTENTION
>ATTENTION

ATTENTION
>ATTENTION

ATTENTION
>ATTENTION

earth.nullschool.net/#current/wind/surface/level/orthographic=-87.51,41.38,1821/loc=-79.580,38.721

where does this little rat piece of shit live?

>ATTENTION
>>ATTENTION
>ATTENTION
>>ATTENTION
>ATTENTION
>>ATTENTION
>ATTENTION
>>ATTENTION

Mathew you shill, i was about to post that but ya beat me to it

Those flag poles arent tall enough, its likely a cheap aluminum flag pole 15-20ft high near a fishing spot

Fuck off its obvious its in the south

usairnet.com/weather/maps/current/tennessee/clouds/

>get a piece of sheet metal
>paint Sup Forums logo on in
>weld it to the pole
>WELD IT
game over Shia ;)

Just look at those sad, depraved eyes.. there's nothing behind them. Poor fella.

FlightRadarAnon here,

these are the flightpaths of the 4 planes that I might have potentially confirmed.

Keep in might the radar is not anywhere near accurate, but if we can monitor air traffic some more we might be able to triangulate a bit better.

Doesn't Youtube API give a possibility to see live streams location?

if you put the sound high enought you can clearly hear ppl talkin from afar and car passing by