Pope Francis breaks from centuries of tradition, declares Clinton the first living saint

hillarybeattrump.org/home/2017/3/6/pope-francis-breaks-from-centuries-of-tradition-declares-clinton-the-first-living-saint

>VATICAN CITY -- As America's first woman president, Hillary Rodham Clinton is no stranger to "historic firsts." But this week, she's outdone herself:

>On Tuesday, Pope Francis electrified the international news media and threw ancient Catholic doctrines to the wind with the groundbreaking announcement that he's declaring President Clinton a saint.

>According to Cardinal News, this is the first time a living person has ever officially been canonized.

>At his packed Vatican press conference, Pope Francis explained to reporters that there's traditionally a five-step process for becoming a saint.

>The first step is to be dead for five years.

>However, the Pope waived this requirement, saying Clinton so amply fulfilled the other four characteristics, he's “willing to let this one slide.”

>Pope Francis said that the remaining four categories are: 1) That the candidate be a servant of God; 2) live a life of heroic virtue; 3) perform verified miracles; 4) and be canonized.

>“Hillary is, of course, a servant of God. Look at her choices and deeds. She has been a public servant her whole life, always putting the needs of others first. Not building walls but tearing them down,” he said.

>Turning to the requirement, the Pope said Clinton was "uniquely virtuous among humans and especially politicians. Her whole life has been scrutinized and leaked—her emails, her phone conversations, the emails of her closest friends and families. The fact that there was nothing—and I do mean nothing — Like, N-O-T-H-I-N-G in them that would give anyone even a moment’s pause speaks volumes.”

Other urls found in this thread:

hillarybeattrump.org/
youtu.be/Tzuvfy4jFwE
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/28/pope-francis-canonize-hillary-clinton-nemesis-mother-teresa/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aliyah
amazon.com/Memory-Identity-Conversations-Dawn-Millennium/dp/0847827615
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kek what a dumbass.

>After several minutes of deafening applause, Francis continued. “Miracles? Let me tell you about miracles! That Clinton won this election in a landslide when faced with so many obstacles: Trump being a Russian spy; interference from Russia; accused rapists leaking her emails; the American population’s obsession with reality television stars, that she was a strong woman in a country that demonizes them—or used to anyway. Well, folks. She won by 3 million votes. And if it walks like a miracle and talks like a miracle....”

>Here, he held out his microphone to the joyous crowd

>-- “It's a miracle!” came the echoing reply.

>Francis said that in order to be canonized, a second miracle normally needs to occur that can be attributed to prayers made to the candidate after they have been beatified. But he said in Clinton's case, this was a stupid technicality.

>“Look, I’m willing to go ahead and call her a martyr,” said the Pope (martyrs require no final miracle). “But I don’t need to. Take a look at all the wonderful things that have happened in America since Clinton became president: Crime is down, college tuition is waived, the stock market is booming, joblessness is at an all-time low. It’s like everyone’s prayers have been answered. In fact, I think they have been. And it’s all thanks to Saint Hillary Rodham Clinton.”

SAY IT WITH ME

SAINT

HILLARY

RODHAM

CLINTON

Saint of Satan

fake and gay

looks like fake news m8

>SUCCUBUS WITH GOBLINS
>SUCCUBUS WITH GOBLINS

>Merkel and Trudeau congratulate Clinton, plan Gryffindor-themed White House sleepover
>North Korea destroys ballistic missile stockpile, terrified by Clinton Administration's sensible foreign policy
Okay, I am now convinced this site is written by a Trump supporter.

>hillarybeattrump.org
Seems legit.

Damn be really hates competing religions like the Branch Davidians.

This is great. I'm having a sensible chuckle.

>hillarybeattrump.org/

Pure delusion from the left.

This news is so fake CNN is citing it as a source.

well there goes my sympathy for the church. Catholics get the bullet too.

>That site

Never has "I reject your reality and substitute my own" been more apt.

Wow. Now there's a timeline that sounds like shit.

That God the bitch got all those people nuked eventually.

It's coming full circle
youtu.be/Tzuvfy4jFwE

ANTIPOPE WHEN

Catholicism is more satanic than Thelemism at this point

how can anyone not worship kek at this point

Burn it down

It's satire you mouth-breathers.

If anything proves he's part of the globalist organization trying to take the world, this would be it.

wow she must really have some dirt on him

so is hitler did nothing wrong except he actually did nothing wrong

I still refuse to believe that site is anything more than satire. Fuck me for having so much faith in humanity.

Kek is going to fucking destroy you, heretic.

I...It is satire, right?

Kekekek

>this combined with
>Church of Sweden #JulUpproret 2016 winter
>R.C., Swe.Ch. and Orthodox Churces of Sweden all (((unanimously agreeing))) on more dindu nonwhite refugees arriving to Germanic peoples lands

MUH DEUS VULT POSTERS >MUH DEUS VULT POSTERS MUH DEUS VULT POSTERS >MUH DEUS VULT POSTERS MUH DEUS VULT POSTERS >MUH DEUS VULT POSTERS MUH DEUS VULT POSTERS >MUH DEUS VULT POSTERS

based Bjorn

It's not that far from Reality m8 since the pope has already made anti-Drumpf jabs (verbal #NotMyChristian-tier stuff) during the 2016 election year

aka breaking his nonpolitical role

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/28/pope-francis-canonize-hillary-clinton-nemesis-mother-teresa/
get away lying merchant

re: THE WALL that Trump is to build :^)

nevermind the wall protecting his Vatican City or that Racial Biology-tier way of Israel banning negroid african jews from entering their country

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aliyah

>In 2013, the office of the Prime Minister of Israel announced that some people "wishing to immigrate to Israel could be subjected to DNA testing to prove their Jewishness". A Foreign Ministry spokesman said genetic testing program is based on the recommendations of Nativ, an Israeli government organization that has helped Jews from Russia and rest of the former Soviet Union with Aliyah since the 1950s.

fake, gay and sage

>Pagan mongs so stupid they can't even look at the name of the website and realize it's satire
Why are you posting pictures of nuMales anyway?

Is this from the Hillary timeline?

tfw the pope was warning us all nobody listened
amazon.com/Memory-Identity-Conversations-Dawn-Millennium/dp/0847827615

tfw not sure if true. this pope is a moron. bring back hitler youth pope.

>>The first step is to be dead for five years.
When they fight over whether to declare Hillary Clinton or Paul McCartney and you be like

And they wonder why Catholic rates are declining.

fake and gay saged

>hillarybeattrump.org

This is a great satire website, it's almost as good as the duffel blog, only this makes sense to a much broader audience.

Fake news

>hillarybeattrump.org
>liberals have to LARP to cope with the results
Sad!

>www.hillarybeattrump.org
Can you imagine being so butthurt you create a website based around an alternate timeline where your presidential candidate won?

Aww hell no! This pope is a fucking disgrace. I'm a Protestant now

>hillarybeattrump.org
Ignored also sage

this fucking argie cunt needs to burned at the stake for his treachery. Agies are literally the worst people on the planet.

Never thought I'd see the day when a murderer was considered a saint.

>people who post on 0 layers of irony
would you get it if it was from the Onion?

HILLARY
ROTTEN
CLINTON

Not my pope

why wouldn't he?
the guys the fucking pope and trump is basically a lapsed catholic in every way but name/

is this real?

Of course a fake news site would completely misunderstand the communion of saints. I hope the heretics get what they deserve.

>As America's first woman president
Is this satire or genuine autism?

saint eatalot opussy?

No. Read the web address.

>hillarybeattrump.org

Fake News!

Disgusting.

Nothing worth acknowledging even if it happened. The Catholic Church has been compromised long ago.