I just had nice encounter with shill on reddit

This subhuman piece of thrash started derailing conversation with multiple account once I mentioned shilling on reddit and how it is going downhill.

Guess he just wanted to prove me right. I didnt care for fucking autismo points of "Le karma" I just wanted some confirmation first hand that it is real and that its everywhere. He gave me just that.

Thanks bases Mr.Shillington

Example n.2

no one cares
sage
/thread

Example n.3

I clicked on his account and some that were agreeing with him (derailing further and shit) and he comments mainly on political threads and get this - conspiracy theories derailing discussion there.

Interesting that you replied almost immediately, even before I managed to upload second pic which was literally 5 seconds between main post and me replying.

Reddit is a cuckfest. So I didn't even bother reading your post user. I'm sure it's super spicy though, so way to go.

I know man, I just wanted to be sure you feel me? Like I will truly believe this shit when I see it. Sorry Im a newly redpilled person and overall newfag. I only got enlightened about 6 months ago when operation "Sup Forums for Trump" began

and I thought finns were autistic, you clearly top even that

This isnt your fucking blog you mentally ill teenager

>on reddit
You have to go back.

>plebbit
you have to go back

What is the ferengis thing about?

Jedna rada. Odíď kým môžeš 6 mesiacov je ešte nič

checka españa

Anti-semitism no doubt.

I always visit the reddit politics board when i want to see full-on one-sided propaganda. It's funny that most people on that board actually believe that r/politics is a place for all sides to post.

I'm also surprised that subreddits like The_Donald are still allowed, i'm waiting every day for that sub to be shut down

Yeah no shit reddit gets shilled, they are brain dead idiots who think positive karma means someone is right. It's the easiest place to shill. I shilled my website there for a month and it was very easy. Just vote manipulate and if the karma score is high enough the users will eat it up because they don't want to be on "the wrong side".

This is nothing new bro, even reddit users will admit to it.

Hey amigo, i prefer threads such as this over the 1.000.000th
"Is race-mixing ok?"
"Shareblue shill thread saying Trump was BTFO"
"Was Hitler ?"
etc.

>pic related: from my collection

>bragging about your leddit posts

You need to stay gone

Interesting range of replies

>dumb enough to enjoy posting on reddit
>after getting BTFO decides to shit up this board instead

Your are literally cancer. Fuck off.

Reee reddit fuck off

reddit is pure manipulation

if you go back through your posts that get massive downvotes, you will notice the amount of downvotes change months and months after the thread is dead and buried

I want you to understand something. When you bring screenshots of reddit here seeking validation, the majority of us rightfully view you as a toddler who has reached into the catbox and grasped a turd, consumed it, and then desires praise for the act of cleaning the cat box.

Thanks man for clearing that up for me. THIS is what I came for.

Fuck off Plebbit.