Tea-fa general. Posting because ghef told me not too and hes a power hungry closet drumpfkin :)

alright tea-fa, tonight we open the floodgates.
we need to coordinate our attack.
tonight maddow going to reveal agent orange met with the russian ambas. back in may last year (early in the campaign) before he gave a speech. and shes also going to present to evidence that agent orange was part of the "Concrete Club" in New York, and paid nicky scarfo to build in Atlantic City. phillip leonetti is probably going to be interviewed tonight, and he will state that he personally picked up actual letters from agent orange to scarfo.
get the twitter bots ready because tonight we'll flood twitter with posts saying these keywords
"Trump"
"Russia"

this should get it on the trending list.

also for fun lets flood Sup Forums with concern-ey troll-ey posts tonight about the revelations.
its always good when we keep them demotivated.

ps. remember to post and upvote like crazy on r/enoughtrumpspam, r/esist, and r/politics tonight

ps2. for the love of god teabags dont post this on Sup Forums again. weve kicked out creedunce for doing that last week, and we will kick out any of you, no matter how big you are in stature if you post this on Sup Forums.
we're serious.

tonight we go nuclear. we need to make this out to be the biggest political scandal in history.

-ghef1777moga

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.com/did-trump-meet-russians-too-president-has-no-recollection-encounter-russian-2504206
thephilosophicalsalon.com/the-cia-reads-french-theory-on-the-intellectual-labor-of-dismantling-the-cultural-left/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wtf are you doing
i swear to god if this is you, Eggx i'll go ballistic.

see us in the discord we can talk this over.
your literally giving the neo-nazis feul rn.

Ive been kicked out of the discord. I accessed this post through other means ;)

i just want gheff out. Once that happens I'll stop posting here.(I dont think any of the retards here will notice anyway.)
But until then....

so it is you.

unreal

this is ruining EVERYTHING

I wish i cared.
Oh btw, By bumping this thread youre only making ppl more aware.

:D

What are you on about you cock socket(s?)

fuck off shills

Thanks for the tactics, sweetie.

im gay

What is this even?

>mfw shariablue thinks they can start threads blatant tactics threads in pol
OH VEY SHUT IT DOWN

Fucking imbeciles lurk more before trying to shill, insulting

>LARPing
Holy shit fuck off CIA, we all already know you're cancer

well they can

we can't prove it's them so it might as well just be some random shitposter trying to make us waste our time instead of MAGAing

This is now a President Trump Space

Go LARP somewhere else. LUL

Today, it's possible that OP was not a faggot

you're right user we can only wait to see if this isn't some LARPing fag, until then MAGA on

Gj OP

I love how your idiot employers still haven't realized that this place is the fucking Borg Collective. Abandon all bluepilling ye who enter here.

and now theyre going to keep this thread bumped.

hope your happy

screw you egg, seriously.

Lol what a fag you are

We won't ever believe anything you say.
If you want to impeach him you're going to have to actually start a war.
If the process is even put into motion we'll start killing.

kek

This board now belongs to DA KREW

Drumpfkins and nazis BTFO, this is our subreddit now

>ps. remember to post and upvote like crazy on r/enoughtrumpspam, r/esist, and r/politics tonight

i think that's a really good idea. make sure you spend lots and lots of time there.

TOLD YOU GUYS DISCORD WAS A TRAP

welcome friends!

Nigger

Are traps gay though?

Gayer than AIDS

>they know our secret plan youre fucking it up
You faggots were fucked long before this and nobody gives a shit about your secret plans that wont work anyway.

OK I won't go on discord

Cock

If at first you don't succeed, just keep yelling "RUSSIANS" because it has to eventually start working...

R-r-right...?

>and now theyre going to keep this thread bumped.
and why would we do such a thing?

>posting the low res version

This is most likely who we are dealing with, I wouldn't waste my time trying to talk sense into those things

guys do u have a link to the discord mines broken

>This is now on page 1
Bravo

I don't think you understand the level of post-ironic accelerationism-via-shitposting that's going on right now.

Beautiful, thank you user.

Really strange dialect here, what do these subhumans mean by this?

Their narrative is real and also literally nothing: ibtimes.com/did-trump-meet-russians-too-president-has-no-recollection-encounter-russian-2504206

>Muh russia

bump

Hey senpai, should we find out where David Brock lives, and burn his house down and kill him and Alefantis in brutal, horrible ways? It might help put some fear into the shills, and maybe we start working our way down the shill dox list one by one, we can just rape their families and burn all their shit and maybe leave their corpses outside CNN headquarters. Make them think twice before fucking with us. All hypothetical of course!

That's probably one of the better looking ones too lmao.

That's a good idea, friend

Where should we meet up?

see

TO WAR FAGGOTS!!!

there's no need for "secret plans", how have you not figured that out yet?

I wonder if Antifa ever gets tired of losing and being laughed at by literally everyone else on Earth that isn't a part of Antifa?

Bump

Why would they? Getting shit on and humiliated is literally their fetish

Bump for faggotry and larpage

What do you guys think? Looks like more evidence that David Brock sends narratives directly to Rachel Maddow.

Also, from the dialect we can ascertain that Shareblue employs many niggers.

We must act on any potential intelligence lead.

What a dork.

No wonder they always lose.

good lord

see

Just a reminder:

This is what Antifa considers a "heavy," their best and most formidable footsoldier.

This is what we're up against. Try not to pull any muscles laughing at them.

Fuck niggers

Lolz I guess they want to get metaphorically fucked by us again. Probably literally as well.

Thanks shlomo

>thephilosophicalsalon.com/the-cia-reads-french-theory-on-the-intellectual-labor-of-dismantling-the-cultural-left/

FUCKING LARPERS GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEE