Redpill thread

Ok faggets, get in here with the best redpills

Other urls found in this thread:

f169bbs.com/bbs/news/251380-a-russian-visits-south-africa-elevator-shafts-filled-with-10-years-of-human-shit-prowling-ghouls-extreme-chimpouts
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This one just blew me away saw it posted in a thread an hour ago. Have yet to do an independent confirmation though.

Heh. Most dumpy women who give up on life and make out with other dumpy women tend to own several cats. I suppose there could be a connection.

The Pancreas Prevarication. Pancreas? You have likely heard of the mythical little thing that many claim resides inside of you. But you have not seen it. You have not touched it nor do you likely know anything about it. But you think it's there right?

Wrong.

It's a pure fabrication. A lie. Made by those at the top to ensure their diabolical plans for humanity can easily transition into being. One day a new resident of the human body will be discovered and this one will need pills or treatment. As we can gaze upon things smaller and smaller as time goes on it is not hard to believe this future. Your kids may need injections at school for something you did not know existed since it was discovered after your time in school.

Doctors are playing a long with it, the nutters they are. The medical field is ripe with a history of torture, human experimentation and more. This has not changed in our time. The delight in the grand misinformation campaign, playing with our minds and bodies as they LARP the idea of the pancreas with us while we shower the sadists with money.

So, ask yourself, have seen your Pancreas? Do you trust the elites? Do you trust doctors?

If not you are more sane than I started out. Take the Pancreas Pill now.

The Pancreas is a prevarication

It's not real lol

FUnny read. Don't know what the redpill is tho

Hello /rpg/

Few people know this yet, but I have created wiki to serve as a library for the sum of our knowledge. My intention is to destroy the memory hole and allow Sup Forums to fight more effectively by making everything we have learned easily accessible. I also want it to be a place where normal people who would never actually come here can learn and join our side in the ongoing culture war.

polisalwaysright.com/gen/rpg

Thank you for bolstering my redpill folder, this is all I got right now so I hope nobody else has posted it

kek

is hydra secretly /ourboys/?

My redpill? Women are not your enemy they are absolutely necessary for a healthy households aka society.

Heterosexuality is not only the base of civilizations, its the very bond of civilization. Monogamy and chastity is vital for men and women.

This is the true-true. It makes absolutely sense.

You think this is a joke?

Are you fucking retarded?

Nice replica you got there, was that made in Weta Workshop? Looks about as convincing as the Aliens in Starwars.

keep believing maple munter, you cant handle the Pancreas Pill.

Now isn't THAT some serious anti-women anti-sleep r9k beta shit?

(((Cornell University)))

You are fucking retarded

Someone redpill me on ASMR

"I have no proof, but I know it to be true. Professor Mapleberg has a photo see!"

God dang it, this is why the west is doomed.

>best redpills
this is Sup Forums

>literally

A good rule would be: if you're a guy, look at ASMR by dudes. It'll force you to be rather picky in your selection and it will likely guide you toward to more neutrally relaxing ones.

But actively seeking some qt3.14 azn singing you a lullaby while staring at her luscious lips will destroy you inside.

Oh look, it's you posting this shit randomly in a thread for the 565th time today. Fuck off and kill yourself.

Sounds like a roastie kneejerk reaction desu

Bump for justice

You dumb motherfucker. Buy some beef pancreas online then

Sure and I will buy a jar with ghosts in it while im at it.

You dont have a pancreas mate, honestly accept it or move on. You trying out shitposting or something?

>bonglander education

What produces insulin then? You have to have a scientifically viable alternative

I have no clue if this is true or not. I've known dog breeders who will spay their bitches if she mates with a mutt. They claim it taints the bloodline for any future litters.

Why is Sup Forums filled with retards?

My wife has such a low sex drive, I am petty sure she is not affected by t.gondii...

Insulin is a myth dude. I knew a kid with diabetes and after his insulin injections he wasn't the same. It's all a ploy dude. You really think sugar can't just go through the body like everything else? That for some reason the Pancreas is the gateway for sugars and not the stomach like everything else?

You are falling for their bait man. Insulin is false, pancreas is false, diabetes is a test and it's all stemming from the Pancreas lie.

this dude. Fucking retards, everyone of you now.
"redpill" is synonymous with retarded conspiracy theories, blatant women hating, blatantly false pseudo-science, and shit tier quasi social commentary now. Reddit and /x/ have destroyed this place. 90% of the infographs in this thread are wrong or subjective.

Hahaha

I bet this guy thinks he has a Pancreas too. What a joke.

What is this then? You can't just deny something exists. Why did scientists spend so much time and money engineering a strain of E. Coli to produce human insulin?

Go kill a sheep. You can find the pancreas between the liver and stomach. This isn't a hard thing to prove you retard

THIS OH MY GOD SO MUCH THIS

I not only fuck sheep I murder them you munter. I have consumed thousands of Lambs and not once have I seen this "pancreas".

As to why scientists spent so much time on the Pancreas? Same reason they do on climate change buddy. Don't believe something because someone with a title said it.

Frankly it sounds like you are reading too many books on the Pancreas and not seeing it for what it is. Fan fiction of the human body.

my theory of the sudden surge in gays is that lots of lonely autist men end up "prison gay" meaning they only have sex with men because no woman wants to. its no different than wanting a bj from a dog, just a desperate plea for pleasure. why some are just born gay i guess a fucked up wiring in the brain, that simple really

I've butchered many a deer and the pancreas is pretty obvious. You are obviously mentally retarded and there's no hope for you

Sounds interesting

Nice replica buddy. Did Weta Workshop make that one? Looks as convincing as the the baby aliens in the alien movie.

Too bad nobody has seen a real one. You get paid to shill these photo shoots?

Spotted the roastie

If there's no pancreas, which organ is producing digestive enzymes that are secreted through the duodenal papillae, with bile?

Not the pancreas that's for sure, Since it isn't in there.

Again, you are reading human body fancfiction and then asking me to what replaces these myths. The real question is how far off is all of our knowledge when so much of it relies on the Pancreas being a real thing? If the Pancreas isn't real all that Wikipedia fan fiction goes down the drain.

I know it's a hard pill to swallow, but this has started back in ancient times and is now almost progressing to the next stage just as they planned.

You are either a troll or a literal retard who needs to kill himself immediately. That doesnt even look like a replica, those are internal fucking organs of an animal you goddamn imbecile. Stupid fucking shitstain, you can find thousands of pictures online of human pancreas, taken out of human bodies. They are all extremely elaborate hoaxes right? And what exactly are these pancreas myths you speak of? What is this idea you have that our medical knowledge is somehow held up by the pancreas being a real thing?

>redpill demanding to create more redpill threads
>redception

Hahahaha. These photos look as convincing as the endless photos of aliens online. The fact that we have a lot of photos means nothing, thats as much evidence as we have on aliens yet you won't believe we have met aliens I am sure.

They are replicas mate, probably made right here in Wellington or Hollywood.

Not elaborate hoax, a team of hundreds of elites and their slaves could have done this with ease and have done so.

Pancreas myths? If something involves the Pancreas it means foul play is involved. Who knows how far it has set us back. Obesity on the rise and many other issues on the rise with human mental health etc could all be related to the Pancreas lie and the doctors and elites who go with this lie are to blame.

It's also a dangerous lie of the future, when the elites need a myth to fool people into consuming some new medication they know it will work. Since the Pancreas is proof people will believe anything can be inside someone.

Take the Pancreas Pill mate, you know it's a lie and if you dont take that pill you are helping the doom of humanities future.

Anyone have the screen cap about the Russian blogger who goes into Zimbabwe i think, and documents that its a complete fucking disaster?

this?

Utter bullshit, made to instill fear. Some people are assholes and sociopaths, not all of them.

No, it was really long read. Starts off with him saying he is a big tough Russian capable of handling tougher parts of the town and being completely wrong.
At one point they talk about the fucking monkeys shitting down the skyscrapers elevator shafts because they failed to maintain or even use the toilets.

Please stop associating yourself with the term "redpill"

Is that because it's been appropriated by Newfags? Or are you just a butthurt oldfag?

Can someone give me a no meme redpill on the Bilderbergs?

why do you believe everything you see on the internet

Because the earth isn't flat

f169bbs.com/bbs/news/251380-a-russian-visits-south-africa-elevator-shafts-filled-with-10-years-of-human-shit-prowling-ghouls-extreme-chimpouts

legit fascinating. Thanks OP.

some form of low hanging fruit detected.

True. The flat earth is absolutely bogus, but the term RedPill is quite culturally relevant and easily digestible by those looking to expand their mind. It's a wonderful metaphor. Most of the theories here have more than a grain of truth, and once you realize one historical and societal "truth" is false, many others fall away like a collapsing Jenga tower. The only truth you'll ever know is what you're directly involved with, and I can tell you from my time spent in the military, that all of the accusations of waste, fraud and abuse during our wars are absolutely true. Which leads to corporate interests being the ruling party in the United States, which leads to Deep State, and farther down the rabbit hole you go.

There's nothing this knowledge really does, aside from providing you with the burden of knowing reality, and easing the pain the redpilled members of society deal with, as you know it's all a game.

This knowledge is meant to be a release of tensions and stress, with a bit of wit.

THERE IT IS!
I've been looking for that one forever, thanks.

>f169bbs.com/bbs/news/251380-a-russian-visits-south-africa-elevator-shafts-filled-with-10-years-of-human-shit-prowling-ghouls-extreme-chimpouts

Can anyone recommend me some good documentations on this? Something like empire of dust. I have two more hours right now to spare.

This is exactly why I do not believe in the pancreas. If you do a google search there is nobody else catching onto Pancreas Denial Theory.

I am a Prophet of the Pancreas here to remove the Pancreas illusion.

Your grandchildren (if you get any) will be hearing about my exploits in school. The Pancreas will go the way of the 4 humors.