Will Obama or Trump have a better legacy in American history?

Will Obama or Trump have a better legacy in American history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ab-cMPNC1rE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gonna be hard to beat $10 trillion.

Obama's legacy was a huge nothingburger. He'll only be remembered as the first black president

Trump is stirring a lot of shit up but he bought the American spirit back to life. If anything my money is on Trump

that look where he knows its true

Well on his way

Says the guy who was by far the fastest US president to fall under 50% approval.

Trump. Even if Trump fails hard He proabably wont have topped Obama's surveillance monster.

What exactly is Onigger's legacy?

Brought to you by the same polls that said Clinton had a 98% chance of winning the election

Obama was an above average president. He can't really be blamed for anything other than being too idealistic at times. Trump on the other hand is a petty, childish, unintelligent con man who only ran for purposes of self aggrandizement. He's an asshole who doesn't have the best interests of the country at heart. He'll go down in history as one of the worst, if not the worst president ever elected. Once the next Democrat president fixes his mess, it's more than likely he'll be consigned to the waste bin of history, his memory damned and referred to only in disgust and shame. I dare say the Republican party will cease to exist after the catastrophe of his one term.

He's ashamed, but he can't be. He's a commie towel head who's spent his entire life eating Karl Marx's and Mohammed's meme turds to get ahead in life and he's not gonna repent now.

Except by the end the most reputable polls said Trump had around a 30% chance of winning. Also one of them is a probability, the other is a proportion of the population. Not even remotely comparable.

Trump will surely put away more pedos.

Well, Obama will definitely get more brownie points for a long time coming because he is black. Some would call that "privilege" and I wouldn't say they are wrong. Black privilege is real.

Trump will rehabilitate Bush, making Bush look like the decider in chief.

Trump will be remembered as the retard president, which Bush previously held.

What is Obama's legacy anyway ? Drone ? Massive surveillance ? Infringement of american rights ?

You forgot the "surburban and rural retards" part friend.

Give Obama a break. You can't expect a black man to both be President, and see his kids. Lightning doesn't strike twice.

I actually miss Bush now.

Hell, I wouldn't of minded another retard from Texas (Perry) again if I knew the alternative.

It depends on if Obama lands in jail or not and if the DNC/CIA manages to force Trump out of the White House before his terms are up. Way too early to guess.

he was black and beat bush's drone kill score.

Likely Trump since people are finally waking up to how the media is constantly lying or pushing an anti Trump narrative.

If Trump really fucks up then every detail will be pointed out unlike Obama and his administration that did everything from:

1) Executing US citizens without a charge or trial and signed a bill( allowing him to do it. 2) Fucking Libya's shit up by Droning Gadhafi because that sick fuck wanted to only sell that dank Libyan oil for a currency he wanted(similar to Gold Dinar) that would have fucked up the value of USD. 3) 10x more airstrikes than bush where they dropped a bomb nearly every 20 minutes with a total of 26k bombs dropped. 4) Fucking Syria's shit up by giving weapons to FSA terrorists in efforts to topple a middle eastern Democracy/Government to try and have some shit skinned moron Islamic extremist dictator take over who would have let the US run oil pipelines through Syria in exchange for money that would likely not be used to help Syria with. 5) Starting basically a new war in Iraq. 5.5) Training/giving shit to Iraqi's who either defected to ISIS or ran away like cowards when ISIS came for their bases. 6) Withdrawing our troops from middle east in a way that helpede ISIS surge. 7) Giving guns to Mexican cartels to track them where the plan totally fucked up. 8) Literally admitting to helping ISIL. 9) Wire tapped leaders of other countries 9) Made government propaganda legal.

Fuck the list can go on but if you mention any of this shit to a leftist they will not believe it regardless if you show them the proof and will call you a Nazi or a racist. Some-fucking-how Obama got a Nobel Peace Prize.

>t. Gore voter circa 2000

the point is the fallibility of polls, you dense fuck

oy vey it's 6 quadrillion goy

well one was a successful two terms president and the other will die in jail after impeachment

Since the academics writing the history books are libshits, obama's legacy will be inflated, and Trump will be deflated. Could be a toss up

You must be delusional. The media sells what is popular. Obama, is a very loved guy with a great approval rating. Of course he's going to have a better legacy.

Obama is more of a passive presidency that won't be remembered for much.

He's mostly going to be remembered for being the first black president. Obamacare was a mess and he destroyed the Middle East with the Arab Spring but he did ok with a shit economy.

He'll be a lot like Clinton, Eisenhower, Coolidge in that nothing really happened during his term(though he was nowhere near as good as any of those three)

Trump, on the other hand, is going to have a massive impact on American history since noteworthy things will go down during his admin. He'll be more of a Woodrow Wilson, Ronald Reagan, George Bush kind of active presidency where he will actually be influential.

I hope and believe that he will have a generally positive influence, but only time will tell.

>Fake News

Too soon to tell fag.

Please user. Save the JUST cut for the sentencing.

I can only fap so much.

He'll be remembered for ending the Great Recession and getting government healthcare to become a commonality.

Trump will be more remembered, in a negative way, as an international embarassment and a moron. I know Sup Forums hates this, but this is pretty much their legacies right now.

>Says the guy who was by far the fastest US president to fall under 50% approval.

And he still has a higher approval rating than most of his enemies. People bitch and moan all they want about Trump, but when push comes to shove and they look at him and the Kikes he's calling out, they pick him over the kikes.

Shillblue out in force today I see.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ab-cMPNC1rE

>polls that gauge a person's popularity are different from polls that gauge a person's popularity

They're both polls. Neither is a probability.

former presidents can be impeached. this is what should happen to obama. truely does not like the idea of america the founding fathers have. impeach then imprison. hes a traitor.