300,000 jobs in one month

Largest job gains since before the depression

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4293622/Trump-s-month-brings-massive-employment-boom.html

How cucked are liberals for the next several election cycles?

Press W for winning

Other urls found in this thread:

krueger.princeton.edu/sites/default/files/akrueger/files/katz_krueger_cws_-_march_29_20165.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=74TFS8r_SMI&ab_channel=TreeJTV
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All those jobs are made cause of Obama, you cuck.

>300,000 jobs in one month

Glad to hear Trump's incompetence hasn't been able to stop the success of the Obama stimulus yet.

will say the same as what those people denying Obama's great work as a president say:

>IT WOULD HAVE BEEN THE SAME ANYWAYS HAHAHA STUPID OBAMA LEAF.

>All those jobs are made cause of Obama, you cuck.

obama didn't build that

With the power of this gif, I summon Obamaleaf to smite the right wing retards and send them back from whence they came

Who saw the new Walmart commercial?
Even they are pretending to be pro-American now.

Trump is going to be a jobs GOD.

W for winning.

>ADP

It's fucking nothing lol, not real statistics

Those are obviously Obama jobs, alt faggots clearly know nothing about anything.

Bait spotted

>shills getting triggered.

Then why didn't he create this many jobs (in a month) when he was in charge?

Prove this wasn't the result of Obama's policies....oh wait, you can't

Just like hitler! Fucking job creating nazi!

bump for leftie tears

this is now a trigger the shill thread.

Remember when bad things happened to Obama, and the media kept on saying it was Bush's fault?

Is this gonna be the thing now? Good things happen to Trump, and it was secretly Obama's doing?

Proof? Business optimism spiked because of Trump, not Obama whose job creation was 95% part time to counteract wage decay
>Inb4 muh FRED
krueger.princeton.edu/sites/default/files/akrueger/files/katz_krueger_cws_-_march_29_20165.pdf
Read this, it explicitly studied why the FRED didn't catch this

Protip: Those aren't Trump jobs until Q1 2018.

This just in:

Dems BTFO'd for the next six gorillion years.

Top kek these lefty tears, deserved or not matters little the jobs boom is under trump, just like bush got fucked by the rescesion

Maybe you guys shouldn't have run hillary

This guy gets it.

W

think of all the jobs obama created through his DOJ slush fund

b-b-b-b-b-b-but remember muh 3 gorrillion votes, f-fuck drumpf and fuck white people

>Princeton

Fake news.

>Largest job gains since before the depression
>since before the depression
>before the depression

kek

You don't consider 2007-2015 an economic depression?

shill jobs, our friends, shareblue, ctr

I don't give a shit pal, from a statistical perspective ADP is a meme. They're an employee leasing agency that is trying to drum up some free advertising from free press. They don't even send surveys like the government, they just use projections of growth of their business and extrapolate that out to the rest of the economy lol.

oh sweetie drumphies, you're so gullible that you actually believe that fake article

UNDER BUDGET, AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

Obama was so great all the employers waited until the day he left office to hire people out of respect

>tfw too intelligent to work

>implying he waited
He reduced unemployment to 4.9% from the highs of the Bush triggered Great Recession

I remember seeing this one tweet by someone who said something like 'just remember, Hitler also improved the economy, all the way up to Stalingrad'. In response to the economic growth under Trump.

They literally don't care if things are great under Trump. They'll even resort to comparing the positives to MUH SIX BAZILLION. Absolutely pathetic.

Well let's see what bls comes out with and compare

Or do you only believe what comes out of the government

>obama lowers unemployment by re-defining the term "unemployment" to fix the numbers

>trump lowers unemployment by creating new jobs

Liberals will find a way to complain about this
youtube.com/watch?v=74TFS8r_SMI&ab_channel=TreeJTV

>tfw too intelligent to work

You and Trump's travel ban have a lot in common.

I'll take Things Democrats Probably Actually Believe for $800, Alex.

>bush triggered the recession

Well he didn't help but it certainly wasn't "his fault". Blame I would say resta on the republican congress and fed and Clinton in the late 90's

Perpetuated through the bush era until it blew up in all their faces

>not replacing 0 with 0
come on.

>reduced

Why did he have the worst per-capita job creation of any president, ever?

Why did the labor force shrink faster than boomers were retiring?

can u prove that the article is fake?

caused by the CFMA of 2000, signed into law by the crooked rapist

Boggles my mind how detractors claim this is a delayed happening by Obama. Cucks gunna cuck. Praise kek, bless God Emperor Trump, 8 years, #MAGA.

>when u btfod so hard
>u post this fast

Nice to see that Leaf isn't making any more jobs threads.

>caused by the CFMA of 2000,

Passed by a Republican-majority Congress.

I work for the Census on a couple different economic surveys, I trust BLS because the government is the only entity that can send out a survey and require you to fill it out.

Moodys and ADP would pop champagne if they got a 70% completion percentage, in the Government heads would roll.

signed into law by bill clinton

He made them by leaving.

You're a fucking idiot my dude.

King Nigger did nothing than more debt

>B-but Daddy Elon Musk said that robots will take over all the jobs
Is this actually a thing, or is it Jewish bullshit?

All the jobs back before the depression were in industries doomed for collapse, like banking. Today its mostly small business growth, which is much more reliable.

>signed into law by bill clinton

It makes no sense to veto a bill when you control Congress and can easily override the veto.

Republicans came up with the bill. Republicans passed the bill. Sad.

>but it certainly wasn't "his fault".
>Bush presided USA for 8 years prior to the recession

BUSH DINDU NUFFIN, HE BE A GUD BOI, BOUH TO GET HIS LAIF BACK ON TRAK N SHEIT!!!!

Fucking shills are going out full force. The triggering is real.

>being this much of a retarded, triggered libtard
wew lad

They said the same thing during the Industrial Revolution.

Eventually, maybe, bit probably not soon.

Musk still needs to go in the oven, though.

>bad things happen during a democrat presidency
>it's because conservatives :^)
>good things happen during a republican presidency
>it's because democrats :^)
Loving every laugh

W

that is fucking incredible, very impressive

Seems like Republicans are really good at increasing the debt.

Uh oh.

Obama's numbers were the ultimate Fake News. Trump should show everyone the REAL rate (U-6) over the last 10 years and throw out Obama's Fake News numbers.

>heads rolling in the government

Lol get out leach I hope your department is cut

bill clinton signed it into law. that's the bottom line, regardless of how much you squirm.

Luddites were smashing steam engines in theb1840's

Yet factories still exsist don't they?

Except the crash happened under a republican, and Obama recovered the economy

Not what I said you fucking Muslim nigger

>Trump should show everyone the REAL rate

He will as soon as he's figured out what everyone's talking about.

Presidentin' is haaaaaaaaaard.

Obama increased the debt by 100% and the economy was still shit

At least after Reagan left there was economic prosperity

+300k job in the first month, man i guess it can't be too hard

Wow, really fires up those neurons.

And Trump is making it excellent. Hope that was your point.

>Obama increased the debt by 100% and the economy was still shit
Budgets are passed by Congress, not the White House.
>after Reagan left there was economic prosperity
At the expense of the poor and the middle class.

Whatever man, I voted for trump but I can't wait to hear that the deep state is out to get him when the BLS employment numbers flop this Friday

And most of those 300,000 are going to be voting Trump in 2020, if they weren't already before.

Also loving the shilling in this thread; it's fantastic. "Everything bad that happened during Obumma's term was Bush's fault! Everything good that happens now is because of Ohbamma's policies!"

Kek. Stay gay.

first president ever to not have had a single year of 3% growth
first president ever to not have had a single DAY without engaging in armed conflict

fake news

>+300k job

Impressive. Thanks, Obama!

TRUMP HASN'T DONE ANYTHING YET

HE SIGNED A FUCKING TRAVEL BAN

But listen up, this was all baked into the cake of lies conservatives have been spreading about the Obama administration. NEVER did they admit to the economy growing. It was always, "Muh 2x gdp growth" and they would always go on live television talking about economic "uncertainty" when EVERY FUCKING METRIC that they will be using in their administration to determine the health of the economy, said the market was doing quite well.

republicans, over the past 8 years, have been LYING about the obama economy.

ITS NO WONDER THAT WHEN A REP GETS ELECTED THE FUCKING BUSINESSES THAT REFUSED TO HIRE ARE NOW HIRING AGAIN

WHAT GIGANTIC FUCKING BULLSHIT

have you heard any rep talk about economic "uncertainty" recently? NO. why? because talking bullshit about the economy when your administration is in office has devastating effects on the party.

THE PARTY OF NOTHING IS TAKING CREDIT FOR THE OBAMA ECONOMY

FUCK THESE ASSHOLES MAN

hah... the trump economy will be on full display within 9 months to a year. only then might i give this asshole some credit for the economy when he actually DOES SOMETHING like SIGNS ACTUAL BILLS that ACTUALLY AFFECT THE ECONOMY into law.

right now, Trump riding off the Obama economy like a little fucking spoiled piece of shit

>not have had a single year of 3% growth
Thanks, Bush!
>first president ever to not have had a single DAY without engaging in armed conflict
Alpha af.

Trump pandering to niggers today with cripple hands, trying to bring down drug prices like a liberal, and relabeling Obamacare with his own name.

Trump has singlehandedly destroyed himself in 4 weeks time. Sad.

If they can blame Obama for phantom woes in this Administration, might as well thank him for the jobs.

>1488

Obama's tax cuts added a lot of fuel to the fire. All the job creating center and extended benefits didn't work out so well and only put the U.S deeper in the hole
If you compare the economic situation 1989 to today, most would agree the middle class was much better off before NAFTA came along

>like a little fucking spoiled piece of shit

Shit is brown, not orange.

But I agree with you.

@115802162
@115802271
(((you)))

That's rendered incorrect based on changes in business/consumer confidence which have spurred the recent gains and bullishness in the stock market.

It may also be the case that companies are hiring more in preparation for the decreased regulations, lowered taxes, etc. that Trump will bring about.

In short, you're wrong shill.

>obama economy
Didn't realise wiretapping every major political leader throughout Europe could be so beneficial.

>Using %

Bill Clinton added as much as W. Bush, and Obama did almost the same you braindead idiot.

best get

greasy newfag

>Moooooom, he's using percentages on the internet! PERCENTAGES
>waaaaaah, waaaaaah

May your tears dry soon.