America's newest Stealth Fighter the F-126E Trident

Had enough about Vault 7? How about this then! America's newest Stealth fighter. The F-126E a small-version of the B-2 and now retired F117-A.

Are you retarded?

Atleast you got trips

What a dismal post, truly woeful

it's called the X47-B

It also can be deployed from an Aircraft Carrier. note the folding wings. It seats two. It was developed at LMA's Skunk Works and prototype d in the Nevada Desert Test Range.

Looks like it's small enough to take off from a British aircraft carrier

>only one point
>trident

>a British aircraft carrier
You mean the Tony Hawk class floating skate ramp?

X47-B is the prototype test designator. The one you see here on the flat-top is the functional model, shortly to see active service over *North Korea*. (pay close attn to that last sentence. I have said enough enjoy the show. kiss Kim Jong Un's ass goodbye. VERY SOON )

you can put skateboards for landing gears on your plane

Man, you CIA shills are trying hard to slide the info dump, huh?
Can't say I'd blame you.

'no'

it's also unmanned (i.e. not a 'seatlh fighter) and I doubt they would call it 'trident' when the navy already has trident missiles operational.

It's real!

thats an unmanned drone, not a replacement for B-2

good bait tho

You have to be 18 to post here

Is this like the Zumwalt where it's just a really expensive display piece that's too costly to ever actually do anything?

Fuggen hero of the thread.

X designated planes are experimental. Some end up being developed into functional aircraft, some are only designed to test specific technologies, some never make it beyond the prototype phase. This one (X-47 series) will serve to develop a so-called stealth bomber drone.
I say so-called, because most stealth tech is really a gimmick that doesn't hold up to good radar coverage.

>unmanned drone
as opposed to all those manned drones, right?

So what's this then?

the blonde at the back is very manned

Oh great another multi billion dollar meme craft with ultra high tech "stealth panelling"( tinfoil), that can be picked up easily with certain wavelength radars used in the 50s. Guaranteed it maneuvers like a turd and is maintenance heavy. We'll take 25!

why dont you just keep bombing shitskins with the supertucano?
its not like nork AA rockets actually work

>NTTR

not

> NDTR

Dumbass.

Finally! A Dildo that fits OP's Moms Vagina!

Thank you user

>flying wing
>fighter

>stealth paneling
Spotted the retard. It's literally geometry+RAM. Also being detected isn't the issue, it's being detected by radar that's capable of tracking for a missile, which are gonna be weaker and higher frequency. Being able to shoot at your enemy a minute before they can at you is a massive advantage. "Stealth" aircraft aren't meant to be undetected you mongoloid

It's a 737 you fuggen retard

What did kek mean tho?

He meant datass.jpg

Just look at the mouth