Almost all of finnish youth and most normies browse the finnish equivalent of Sup Forums at least casually and it's...

Almost all of finnish youth and most normies browse the finnish equivalent of Sup Forums at least casually and it's filled with antikikery, patriotism and red pilled stuff...

too bad it's full of finngolians

K...KEEP ME POSTED

Kewl

>finnish normies
>finnish
>ever normal

sorry i don't speak asiaanäa läanguuajëe

Spurdo thread!

No they don't you fool.
Go out sometimes.

i dont i was bullied there :(

This, op is a faggot once more

How would you know this, are you 15?

dude, we all know that Finland is cesspool for rednecks and racist fucks. 40% are extreme redneck out of woods, 40% are xenophobic homophobic fucks, and 10% and liberal racist wannabe cool kids, and the tiny 10% are actaul cool people with a functioning head. No need to brag your bigotry so you can feel belonging into this social rejected circle jerk racist tards. Pekka, you disappointed me son.

>racist fucks
Neck yourself faggot

It's pretty funny how the most of the SJW shit is pushed in our social media by like 5 different cucks. Every time there's some social media drama, they're all somehow involved. They're pretty much parroting shit straight out from tumblr feminist handbook, and nobody takes them seriously except the people in their small echo chambers.

Are the finns the most powerful race in the world?

Finns are based, no doubt

Redpill me on this e/b/in mene.

>mfw CIA spies on this thread

>finnish equivalent of Sup Forums

i thought Sup Forums was the finnish equivalent of Sup Forums

pay debt

that was a low blow. how will greece respond?

with interest

>with riots and threatening to send its unemployed to you

Is it called 4kekkonen?

>muh hardworking Greek
>muh Merkel
>muh completely honest Gdp stats