Why are jews not "white" while slavs are and mongrels like portuguese and greeks are white too?

Why are jews not "white" while slavs are and mongrels like portuguese and greeks are white too?

Is there any ideology more flawed than white nationalism? Why does white nationalism obsess over jews and try to emulate nazi Germany? Dont stormies know majority of population are turned off because of that?

Pic unrelated

Shill working extra hard today

Anyone who disagrees with you is a shill? Hmmm, how new are you?

The Talmud says that you are not even a human to the Jews. You are goyim to them. Fuck the Jews

predominantly r1b = white
predominantly r1a = aryan
predominantly k = ashkenazi

why are americans considered ""white"""? you all mixed with negros, one drop rule buddy

You obviously haven't been on this board for more than a couple weeks. Browse for a couple years and the shill posts will jump out at your face. This is absolutely a shill post, this site is being attacked by paid shills incredibly hard

fuck off kike. We fucking hate you.

SAGE

Jews are white when we're talking about white privilege, we need to redirect the SJWs to focus their attention on the genocide of blacks in Israel.

Am I a pedo If I'd fuck that girl?

So yes we know who you are and what your trying to do.

>le triggered mongrel

kill yourself schlomo

usa is not yours dumb goy, it was never an ethnostate and it will never be. the term "white" is an american invention because you all lost your original identities and desperately trying to invent a new one

yes, jews are white

nationalism is ok, naziboos are cucks

Go and ask a jew "are you white?"
The answer in most cases will be:
"no, I am jewish."
The keyword is
>NO

Don't forget the forced castration of African Jews.
Don't forget Judaism started in Africa.
Don't forget that all Jews are at least 5% African Heritage.
Dont forget the genetic disposition to disease and other issues if you're Jewish.

Jews are really just one big, living napoleon complex. They don't have anything they didn't take from anyone else and what they do have is nothing but shit so they have to compensate for their poor genetics and the fact they have literally nothing else in other ways.

I'm whiter than you Schlomo.

>said the Jew

but slavs are not white

IGNORE ALL DIVIDE AND CONQUER SHILL THREADS

WE MUST SECURE THE EXISTENCE OF OUR PEOPLE AND A FUTURE FOR WHITE CHILDREN

Replace "european" for "white" in your original post. Europe for europeans. Makes sense now right? Now stop your autistic blogposting immediately

OP BTFO

Because (((the tribe))) intentionally self-segregates while Portuguese and Greeks identify with Europe

Because Jews don't consider themselves whites and would much rather go against white interests and when convenient, call themselves muh minority. This is a stupid question.

>Am I a pedo If I'd fuck that girl

she looks of age to me user.

Fuck off turkey.

>you all
>Highest % is 12.5%
Hmm...

White Nationalism is a simplified way of saying "European Nationalism". "European" meaning any person of European descent no matter where they live now. It isn't so much about skin tone as a common history and ancestry.