>Sup Forums BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

youtube.com/watch?v=hP_3L8CcFQ8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qXncHhTkCDw
youtube.com/watch?v=bn5PRAyRRNk
youtube.com/watch?v=9GqGpO2RQy4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Indeed

I don't want to watch the video, can someone sum it up?

Illiterate nigger trying very hard to read a script written by his handler, (((Ezra Levant))).

In other words, you're missing nothing of value.

Typical civic nationalist bullshit
>ARE YOU IMPLYING THAT WHITES DESERVE AN ETHNOSTATE??? THATS REALLY RASCIST
>JEWS DESERVE AN ETHNO STATE BECAUSE MUH HOLOCAUST

>white nationalists = SJWs
>not our fault your birthrates are declining
>nobody is forcing you to mix

>dude I hate liberals because they're like... annoying and dumb and stuff... all that stuff about destroying the white race isnt a big deal though

thank you for your opinion mister browny person

Whites are highminded enough to stablize their populations in order to conserve the enviroment for future generations.

>Haha, can't outbreed welfare queens and theocrats who treat their women like chattel ?

cattle

DIDN'T THINK ANYONE HERE WOULD HAVE ANY VALID COUNTERARGUMENTS.

Civic cuck

he's right though. how are non-whites responsible for white genocide? no one is forcing white people to have low birth rates. no one is forcing white people to have sex with non-whites.
>muh muh jews
>muh muh media
>muh muh propaganda
this hinges back to a common nigger argument, that media and external sources (rap music/news reports/sports/industrial prison complex) is influencing niggers to act like dindus and that they don't have a choice in the matter. same goes for women and "muh beauty standards". he's spot on in saying that alt-righters are like SJWs because they are.
except he never says any of that and you're both making a strawman because you can't come up with a decent argument.

Stop watching when he was utterly wrong about white genocide. I get his point, but he is looking over a lot of the reasons why people believe these things, mainly because it would prove him wrong.

You can't be a proud white man, goyim! be civic nationalist!

No, actually it's the Jews. Just because you don't understand it doesn't mean it's not true.

AND BY THE WAY!

"Get Out" IS NOT RACIST!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=qXncHhTkCDw

No, it's actually the patriarchy. Just because you don't understand it doesn't mean it's not true.

EXACTLY!

WHITE PEOPLE ARE SO INSECURE!

YOU DON'T NEED YOUR OWN HOMELAND YOU CAN SHARE JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE!

No, it's actually the white man. Just because you don't understand it doesn't mean it's not true.

Oh looks it's the Gavin Mciness and Lauren Southern Jew channel.

EXACTLY! IT'S BEEN THE SUBVERSIVE PATRIARCHY THIS WHOLE TIME!

white people baka... when will they ever learn. they blame their problems on everybody else...

there is NOT a subversive group of people mercilessly and relentlessly undermining their freedom, brainwashing them and shilling against them 24/7 for thousand of years! there is NOT one group of parasitic people that have leached off of them for survival. NOPE!

it all in their heads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No one is blaming non-whites for the decline in birth rates, we are acknowledging that non-whites reproduce at a state that is unsustainable.

Now, the more non-whites there are the more problems that come with them, higher crime, change in cultural norms, etc.

So instead of whites trying to out-reproduce them, causing even more problems, it's better to not have them here at all.

Typical cuckservative bullshit. (((Rebel Media))) have fallen far, haven't they?

>fallen

from where?

Oh, look. It's the same video that's being spammed on Sup Forums, Sup Forums and /r9k/.

I wonder if it's the nigger or the kikes spamming this.

Eh, they seemed to be pretty redpilled on the Muslim problem.

A people share a unique connection, it's something deeper than just culture. We don't want that ruined. Maybe Americans can't relate to this but if you do you'll miss it when it's gone.

You can be a civic nationalist and a white nationalist.

Remind me again why its illegal to kill niggers? Shouldnt it fall under population control hunting?

YASSSS QUEEEN SLAY!

BASED REBEL MEDIA IS SO RED-PILLED!

THE MOST AMAZING NEWS CHANNEL EVA!

No you cant? White nationalism has everything civic nat has

>non-argument
>same shitty rehashed version of what he already said
>he's also a weeaboo
leaf self-btfo
No one is blaming fucking cis-men for the wage gape, we are acknowledging that fucking white men are making money at a state that is unsustainable.

Now, the more white men there are the more problems that come with them, defending planned parenthood, fat shaming, slut shaming, etc.

So instead of us non-binary trans xemales trying to out-reproduce them, causing even more problems, it's better to not have them here at all.

FUKKK DRUMPF AND FUKK WHYTE PPL!!!!!

>sjws and the alt right are the same because they both dislike x and want to change it

rly maeks u think

>Every other video is shilling for Israel keeping its demographics intact
>They want to keep their homeland's demographics intact, what retards xDDD

>there are no parrelels in the logic of two equally autistic groups

rely maks u tink

>like dislike ratio
>comments

rebel is shit.

Fuck off frogfag

whoa totally btfo! ur so based!

white people being replaced in their countries of origin is totally just like sjws whining about men peeing standing up!

No one is forcin-

Your "parrelels" are just that, two groups dislike something, therefore they are the same.

Oh man I hate lions, damn lions always killing everyone.

Oh man I hate raccoons, always getting into my trash

Both exactly the same.

he is right no one is forcing whites to mix, whites make the choice to do so. so only whites are to blame for their low birth rates.

(((Ezra Levant))) doesnt want to deal with the hate so he signs an eloquent negro to do his bidding.

he has a fucking point though

Whites don't breed in captivity.

youtube.com/watch?v=bn5PRAyRRNk

Israel's security wall: A model for America?

Fuck Trump and Fuck White Ppl

>Romania
When 5 million muslims show up in Bucharest you can talk.

This: any nuance in their thinking to talk about- at the very least- a media narrative as opposed to some forceful influence is lacking become of the synonymous autism they have with left wing fringe movements

He's telling the truth that white genocide is a meme

Fuck off mohammed

Rebel Media ((Ezra Levant)) BTFO

>Response To: Alt-Right White Nationalists are Stupid

youtube.com/watch?v=9GqGpO2RQy4

Youtube logged me out as soon as I thumbs downed the video

That dislike ratio is nice.
I didnt realise it was that horrible to not want to see my people become extinct.
I'm glad that neo-con nigger cleared it up for me though.
I am now a #CruzMissile

black lives don't matter

Proof?

I went through the whole thing. Nothing substantial sadly

Kek

> Oy vey how dare white people stand up for their own interests
> Israel standing up for their own interests? Of course! Don't be a Nazi racist anti-Semite.

That is a logically sound rebuttal.

Rebel's video is emotionally loaded and filled with straw men and logical fallacies.

Holy shit that like to dislike, the comment section. I didn't even realize white nationalism was rising this much.

Alt-Right vs SJWs
>both claim to be victims of systematic persecution
>both claim that the culture needs to be radically changed to accommodate their needs
>both refuse to accept any responsibility for the state of the world and instead find scapegoats (patriarchy, jews, white men)
>both can be characterized by whiney keyboard warriors
>both love anime

yeah there is just no similarities, wow.

White bitches are whore that love the black, brown dick.
Its all whites fault and they deserve it.

literally /ourjew/

LMAOOOOOO all true.

It's not necessarily even white nationalism, people just generally don't like being told what to think.

I am inclined to agree...but i don't. Solve all of the issues currently at play then tell me it is a stupid idea. Whites could get all of those that Bernie Sanders don't think exist and start their own independent state. When other "races" stop being used as tools to attack and pogrom communities then we will talk.

Oh fuck off. It is socially acceptable and common opinion to hate on Islam you faggot. But can't even talk about jews even in the deep south without people looking at you.

>alt righters BTFO

NOT EVERYONE ON Sup Forums IS AN ALT RIGHT TROLL NOT EVERYONE ON Sup Forums IS AN ALT RIGHT TROLL

NOT EVERYONE ON Sup Forums IS AN ALT RIGHT TROLLNOT EVERYONE ON Sup Forums IS AN ALT RIGHT TROLL

NOT EVERYONE ON Sup Forums IS AN ALT RIGHT TROLLNOT EVERYONE ON Sup Forums IS AN ALT RIGHT TROLL

>muh horseshit theory

>white people are not forced to be genocided
Yes, it was the european people's choice to accept millions of immigrant, DUH. Silly goyim...

u sure about at

Check out this dank black guy fucking based

Ezra fucked up on this. Just grants credibility to the Alt Right. I won't take anything else they say seriously.

>stupid
>dooty heads
pick two non arguments

>Are you against X?
Anyone being against X can be likened with SJW who dislikes Y. Lets have this as an argument instead of digger deeper on their claims.

Went thought it quick there doesn't seem to be anything substantial

> that media and external sources (rap music/news reports/sports/industrial prison complex) is influencing niggers to act like dindus and that they don't have a choice in the matter.
Wait...so you are saying that Black people are inherently like that??

One black person DOESN'T have a choice what ANOTHER black person is influenced by, how dumb they are etc. They THEMSELVES have a choice but not on who is around them (initially, many people leave, hence why no improvement in ghettos). Black communities are held hostage by incompetent political agents who let a critical mass of stupidity control their environment/culture.

The rebel seems to just want people to shut up and get back to watching their programming.
It is not counter culture or anti establishment. They just want to iron out some objections to perpetuate a system they feel enfranchised in.

This even for no reason

But everybody else doesn't share. Whites are about to have their land confiscated in Africa.

He's right. The immigration of non-whites is happening as a result of low white birth rates. Somebody needs to work the menial jobs that pay less in order for companies to stay competitive in the global economy. Politicians set up society so that white people would be the ruling and rich class while the non-whites would be the menial laborers that are used to stimulate the economy. The real problem is that white people are refusing to branch out of the manufacturing sector and get degrees to become higher paid professionals.

Whites have planted their feet in the ground and are refusing to get become the rich upper class that they were set up to be because they want be factory workers living off of bum wages. A white ethnostate doesn't change the fact that whites still have this primitive mindset that unskilled jobs are going to stay around forever and that they will should be able to make a comfortable living being a warehouse stooge.

Also, why the fuck are you guys pushing for a white ethnostate but at the same time trying to dismantle the EU? Brexit and Marine Le Pen will only destroy the EU and allow for more non-white immigration.

>Brexit and Marine Le Pen will only destroy the EU and allow for more non-white immigration.

As opposed to Merkel who literally let open the flood gates that allowed millions in already?

>The real problem is that white people are refusing to branch out of the manufacturing sector and get degrees to become higher paid professionals.

There is a fucking glut and oversaturation of degrees you fucking retard.

Kek alt-right is a buzzword. Sup Forums is an anime site where azns. weeaboos, white supremacists, contrarians, shills, underage fags (You) and plebbits (You) come together and shitpost on varying levels of legimacy, intensity and autism.

Sure, not everyone identifies as alt-right, but EVERYONE here BTFO niggers, kikes, and mooslims.

You see goyim, humor is our great, pure filter, and leftism is unquestionably p.c. and devoid of lulz.

TLDR; You may not identify as alt-right, but this site unquestionably leans right, and is *alternative* to p.c culture (hence the name faggot)

Less people - no reason for growth - more goods and lower prices for everyone. A nations population will stabilize eventually, especially if the anti-family kike propaganda is banned and they are expelled.

build more strawmen nigger maybe you'll convince some retard with those retorts

The EU allows for the free movement of Europeans between EU member states. If you degrade this then your only options for immigration are Chinese, Indians and Arabs. One of the biggest reasons for Brexit was because people didn't want anymore Polish people coming into the country. Let's not pretend like a white ethnostate is something most people would want.

>There is a fucking glut and oversaturation of degrees you fucking retard.

If you have a fucking meme degree in sociology and you live in Nebraska then don't complain that there are no jobs in your field. If you actually have a degree that's in demand then you should have no problem finding a job you fool. Don't blame society for you shitty decisions.

wut

kek

He's not a kike, he's white. He is indeed /ourguy/ though

a lot of eu citizens are niggers

>?
this symbol is reserved for questions, even if ivriewan talks talk like that in your high school all the time

Speak english cunt

in English, we don't use the question mark at the end of declarative sentences

you massive underage faggot

You guys haven't figured it out... Rebel Media was never on the side of the people. They are counter OP. You see the Left wing SJWs lost power, now it's going to be Right Wing SJWs that come up in power. This is so the ((they)) can offer salvation in form of ((slavery)).