Do you guys recognize this old man at mcdonalds?

Is this how billionaires save their money?

At this point, getting a meal at McDonalds is the same price as a burger at Red Robin or any other restaurant.

Not if you stay on the dollar menu. For me, it's the McChicken. I got one yesterday along with a McDouble for $2.50 total

Who /Berlusconi/ here?
Is he anti-migrants?

Kek

Redpill me on Silvio ?

The trick to being rich is to save your money.

I might not be a billionaire or even make the most money of my friends but I can afford to do most things my friends can't because I mostly buy food that is on clearance, have no brand loyalty, and I rarely buy anything new.

So this picture was taken in Italy?

I look just like the guy in the background, and I'm Arab, lol.

I always thought he was a huge piece of shit. Was he actually a decent leader?

>what is the McPick 2.

Cmon, user, you're being a bad burger.

Italien donald trump in pretty much every way, except that Berlusconi doesnt have a mall but alot of news outlets so he didnt even have the Problems Trump has now
Also whenever there was discussion on TV with lots of politicians, he just didnt go, but still got elected

Lot's of arabs in Italy. Italy is literally diverse in the way lefties imagine it.
But the whites ain't cucked so it kinda holds up

trump ate lots of mcdonalds during the campaign

>Is this how billionaires save their money?
this canadian one does it by cutting his own hair

Same in Germany I bought a double menu which was A McRib and a McChicken, a large fries and a soda for 7,99

>mcdonalds
quality depends so much where you get your burger.
never ever go to a mcdonalds in switzerland, your stomach will regret it

they made the mcpick 2 shit. It used to be pretty amazing where you could get better deals than the regular menu.

Before, you could get 12 nuggets, fries, and a drink for $2 less than the regular 10 nugget meal using the mc pick 2.

Now you only get 8 nuggets if you go off of the mcpick 2.

>Sitting down and reading a foldout menu at McDonalds.

Wut

what's 'same' about that, idiot.

Looks like Berluscannelloni.

I might not be a billionaire or even make the most money of my friends but I can afford to do most things my friends can't because I mostly buy food that is on clearance, have no brand loyalty, and I rarely buy anything new.

But fries and a drink?

Meals at Carl's Jr. and McDonald's are $8. Surprisingly Burger King has two Whopper meals for $10.

>not eating at Chik Fil A

Agreed. Even then I still preferred the traditional dollar menu. However, It is still a better deal than anything the other fast food burger places around here offer currently.

eh, wasn't in the mood for fries and already had a water with me. I sat in my car and watched some netflix and then returned to the office an hour later. It was nice.

Mcpick 2 and a small fry is all i get and its pretty much $5. The burger king deal is good, but that is way too much food unless Im sharing with a friend.

how does it feel to know your dietary choices are literally lowering your life expectancy?

sat in my car and watched some Netflix and then returned to the office an hour later

all too familiar

Is that Drew Scanlon from Giant Bomb? Love that nigger.

i always get like 4 mcchickens and a water cut

>what is moderation

Is that a menu?

how does it feel to know your choice of country is literally lowering your life expectancy?

He's a corrupt piece of shit so yeah I'd assume so

Implying that i want to live.

T. One of the few countries fatter than we are

Be careful in that glass house, Senior Diabeto.

Redpill me on Berlusconi!

Is he /ourguy/?

When will they learn?

>life expectancy
who gives a shit, pussy low IQ spicnigger

1) No one gets rich by spending all their money
2) Even the rich just want some fast food sometimes

implyring I eat anything but local produce and meat, while doing healthy exercises, my grandeparents lived to 85+, I'll outlive all of you

I watched a documentary on him last month. That guy is fucking awesome. He called Merkel an unfuckable ogre. He's boys with Putin. He didn't agree with Hillary taking out Gaddafi. He's the fucking man

He was probably there for a McChicken, the best fast food sandwich

Called Merkel an unfuckable lardass.

beat me to it

nigga wat

It's true. So many people live beyond their means.

For me, its the McChicken.

>I'm Arab, lol
I'm sorry, lol

>local produce
>tortillas, tequila, and glass bottle coke

I do love the soda made in Mexico, tho

> Mc"Chicken"

With the biggest damn quotation marks you can find.

it's shit desu chan only drink water or juice

fast food is immeasurably expensive in poor countries

the prices at McDonalds you guys mention here, they're the same in Lithuania

except the average wage here is 3x smaller

I can't imagine a poor person eating fast food, if it's expensive even for an average middle class guy like myself

I still buy it though like a complete fucking moron and then wonder where my 50 euros disappeared this month

>how does it feel knowing where you live is literally lowering your life expectancy?

Anyways, I rarely eat out, unless I have a gift card.

>unironically eating fast jewd
What the fuck normies

I work there, great jobs, great jobs for everybody, mine's a big mac.

>The state of right-wing coalition
At this point, I would fully expect them to get in a Fast Food War with Renzi or something
It's all going to shit and there's no one to blame because everyone fucked up

This is just false, or your McDonalds franchise is somehow categorically different from the rest of the world. Big Mac + Large Fries + Coke would be 4$ here, for example, and (if Lithuania's wages are in the same ballpark as Russian) that means you would have to eat fast food 18 times per month to waste 50 euro, which sounds insane.

Let me know when human beings can drink your water without shitting a pink sock out their asshole for 3 days after.

I voted for him

What the fuck happened there

>you would have to eat fast food 18 times per month to waste 50 euro, which sounds insane.

:^)

oops I guess

>Big Mac + Large Fries + Coke would be 4$ here
You are considerably lowering it, but is spending 200+ roubles for you is literally nothing? Poor people don't eat at KFC or McDonalds - spending so much money for such a laughable quantity of food is not really a good idea if you have ~30k roubles wage.

probably only there to get his picture taken and make it seem like hes a normie.

anyone with a half a brain cell would never eat a mcdonalds.

whats up with the arabs with the white girls

>mexican talking about life expectancy

wew

Very true. One reason I never go. It's not cheap at all.