>"Everyone knows that the government wiretaps us and can listen to every conversation."
>"HOW DARE THEY WIRETAP US AND LISTEN TO EVERY CONVERSATION"

I'm genuinely curious... did you idiots just forget?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q5rEJJV8RbU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_utilities_problem
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You assume Sup Forums is one person or that we don't have posters here right now who weren't posting in 2012.

2016 was a swelling season for us.

Sup Forums's population has quadrupled since then, most people weren't even around for Zimmerman

>2007
>Don't be stupid, the government isn't listening to your phone calls you tinfoil hat wearing loon

its more the fact that they collected hundreds of vulns then lost them to foreign agencies/criminals

but yeah, you really figured it all out idiot.

Just install gentoo

there were Linux vulns in there too mate

It's called newfags you fucking moron

I took 5 years for normies to get it.

Go easy on them. They still imagine jet fuel burned building 7, conveniently destroying all evidence of the Enron fraud ensuring those ill-gotten monies will never be recovered.

They're not the brightest bulbs on the tree. They've got work to do and deadlines to meet. Try to go easy on them, OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=q5rEJJV8RbU
1:00
>"I assume when I pick up my telephone people are listening to my conversations anyway"
>"I err on the side of security"
He was saying this in 2015 lads, the guy is either full of shit or autistic. nothing he says is genuine. he's fine with american people getting wiretapped and BEING wiretapped himself until it's revealed that there is dirt on him.

:^) I didn't

You can't expect Trump to be true to something Past Trump said. That guy lives in the past, who knows what kind of crazy bullshit he believes.

We always knew. But now normies know too.

That's why its a big deal.

This.

no. and your post is a proof that you have a disasterously low iq.
we lacked proof until the whistleblower released the documents & wl published them.
now go kys in shame. that is a god awful low amount of reasoning circuitry you have present there.
what's the problem, was your mom non able to put down the booze while she was pregnant with you? you should have her explain herself for that, she fucked up your entire life due to her lack of self control.
i guess it's not much of a surprise you have an intellect barely above animal levels.

I remember back in the late 70's there used to be a sort of running joke about the government spying on its populace. It was a joke only because no sane person believed it and any tin foil hat conspiricy theorist who did was labeled a whackjob who just smoked too much or dropped too much acid.

And yet, here we are today. Color me surprised.

Quick please take this test we might not have any time to waste.

You accept that we once collectively thought that this wasn't happening when it secretly was, and now you somehow think that you've figured it all out and that this whole thing isn't still part of the trick?

You're just rambling.

You've uncovered all of the CIA's secrets and they'll never be naughty again.

>this whole thing isn't still part of the trick?
It's certainly possible.

I don't think anyone here honestly believes that.

ramble ramble ramble

I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR YOUR DAMN MEMES, SIR.

i mean. right?

.....what have you done

It's hyper normalization.

Everyone knows, everyone has known for a while, and everyone wants it to stop but also doesn't really list it as a high priority.

Because of this whenever it does come up everyone makes a big deal out of it because the action of doing so costs them no effort, time, or money. They do care, and they hope other people will care enough to force change, but they're not invested to the point of actually protesting or voting the other party over it.

So they promote the story and hope it will get bigger. And when it doesn't, they throw up their hands and say, "Ah well I tried... when does the next Game of Thrones come out?"

I'm one of those people, I'd know. The real insidious thing about it is that even knowing exactly what's happening isn't enough to change anything.

But I voted for Trump even though he's pro-surveillance. Partly because he aligns with a lot of my other more high priority viewpoints (2nd Amendment being pretty up there) but also because I saw him as someone who didn't owe favors in return for bribes. Someone who maybe, just maybe, would see what's going on and figure out it's wrong.

And thankfully the CIA is going to war with him. So now even though he was originally going to be a very pro-IC surveillance-state president, there actually stands a real chance of something changing. And if it does I'll have been right for all the wrong reasons, but that's good enough.

>middle house isn't on fire
>you're autistic
Guess you shouldn't have pumped all those vaccines bitch!

Five years ago, it wasn't being shoved in the normie faces with WikiLeaks.

Now, it's established everyday shit the CIA pulls 24/7/365. And closer to "listens to every conversation", not "can listen" thanks to the exponential increases in data storage and processing capacity.

The CIA faps while reading 1984 now, because as a fantasy, it's almost reality.

The right house has no fire

Newfags have to be educated.

OP in 2012
>"Boy, I sure do love to suck cock"

OP in 2017
>"I'm a huge faggot please rape my face"

No I said "good night NSA" to my phone every night before I went to sleep but now I say "good night NSA. Good night CIA"

Don't tread on snek

Sorry pal the middle house isn't flooded, you tarded.

DELIT THS

Hollywood made a major motion picture about how the government listened to all your phone calls in '98.

These leaks are mostly interesting in they give the specific methods.

The most interesting revelation was that crowdstrike largely determined the DNC leaks were Russian based on signatures and the servers used were used for other attacks with Russian signatures, then the CIA stood by their report and despite popular belief around the 17 intel agencies meme none of them actually investigated themselves and just stood by crowdstrikes report, and now we're hearing that the CIA had immense troves of hacking techniques they copied from foreigners that would allow them to pretend a hack they were doing came from another country. It definitely helps demonstrate, there was at least the capability for say the CIA to hack Hillary and frame Russia.

This narrative is still all speculation, but it's an alarmingly plausible theory, and the MSMs theroy and the muh 17 intel agencies theroy is based on speculation that is no more solid.

I would go as far as to say there is no reason a reasonable person should assume it was Russia who hacked the US during the 2016 election. The evidence it was Russia was highly circumstantial, and at least one intel agency can pin cybercrimes on Russia, and who knows how many others can?

>everybody knows the government can kill you in car and steal your money and your private information
Well, maybe, but you have to prove it.

Did you forget that it's not about what we alrady know it's about pushing the overton window?

Cant simmer the zimmer was the best meme you faggots ever made.

The whole point is that everything we've been saying is indisputable documented proof now so they can't call us conspiracy theorists without us showing that we have the documents.

I feel like the American populace's relationship is an abusive one.

They break our code of ethics, we get pissed they apologize and say they'll do better in the future. They don't actually change and do it again in a more heinous fashion.

We need to stop forgiving them. They know what they're doing.

can't zimzam the flim flam

Everybody knows the CIA has everyone bugged at all times, in their facade of counter-terrorism, whatever.
The problem here is the technology used to hack phones, computers, cars and cameras is out of their hands and spread to unknown groups across the planet. The CIA is not only dishonest, not only invasive, but above all they are irresponsible.

There's a big difference between conspiracy theory i.e. deductive reasoning, and having actual proof.

I swear if the elites were revealed to be reptilians, retards like you would scoff and say this isn't news.

Finally someone got it.

This is actually the correct answer the rest of you have autism.

Now the right house is arson-free. Are you double-autistic?

true autism. we stand in awe.

First trump, now this. We are really doing important work here

I think what really makes me sick about this, is places like Sup Forums, which is one of the few places you can see truly politically incorrect viewpoints, which shames people who censor themselves to be politically correct, posting here just makes you more of a target.

It's that, even if nothing happens to you now, if you become a higher up in politics, or another field intel agencies would love to comprimise people in, you make yourself a target.

It's that, access to wealth and power is being connected to being a politically correct person who worships the status quo both in private and public. Yet it's private anonymous conversations where change really starts, and it's those conversations where we have more to fear than we did five or ten years ago.

It's that I don't want me leader to be an unblackmailable person who has stuck their head in the sand regarding politically incorrect causes. The internet provides a unique way to hear what people REALLY think, in cities, in rural areas, in your home country, across the world, whereas before you just had phone calls which were quickly tapped, and the people around you.

I really DON'T want radical anarchist communists and neo-nazis to stop talking out of fear. I believe radicals are the engine of change and progress.

What really, deep down, deeply irritates me about the status quo of intelligence agencies is history has proven when the state stamps down more and more on non-conformity, oceans of blood are the result, gulags are the result, "re-education" is the result. We're already in a system where social change is drastically slowed down though the connection between our public and private anonymous lives, and we're just such a small step from a completely pathological system.

Does it mean I have autism if I can do it, or I don't have autism?

You know, atheists talk about how irrational to believe there is an all seeing god watching everything you do, however, they're wrong. Having that mindset has become more important than ever because it has become literally true. If you act differently than you do in public because you think nobody is watching you, you WILL find out people were watching you if you ever become a high level politician. The state has not become omnipotent, but it has become omniscient.

The mindset of acting as though an all-knowing god is watching you has never been more relevant in human history, yet less people in the west believe in that mindset than ever. People act like that mindset is outdated.

Yet, as it turns out, religion was right again, and you will be punished for doing things "no one was watching", because as it turns out somebody is always watching. Religion continues to be a good relevant base of morality for people to build their ethics off of.

Bad news, friend.

While there were circumstantial proofs surrounding that issue that could still be mistaken for incompetence in 2012, there's hard evidence now that the issue is 100% real and has been since a decade at least, and it's definitely due to incompetence

Has the CIA agreed that these are real documents?

>there are people on Sup Forums now who weren't around for Dorner

COME UP AND GET ME

try again

It's called normies learning the truth.

????????????

Sadly, it came out positive

Redpilling isn't to be contained to Sup Forums; spread the word among your peers.

It's easy to get overwhelmed with how massive the system we're fighting is os I broke it into 3 tiers.

>Tier 3: Plebs
Those who pretty much don't care one way or another. That's fine they're just people. Plebs but you can't blame them; they've got lives to live.

>Tier 2: Faux Woke Heroes
There are those who seek the Truth but are too indoctrinated to get out of the bubble. This is bad. These are the ons who convince normies to go along with the injustice. These are the twitter "woke" and pseudo-intellectuals who are amazing at regurgitating what others want them to say. They unintentionally, be it for good moral reasons or not, propagate a system of oppression against their countrymen.

>Tier 3: Powerful institutions
Then you have those who know the truth and are actively seeking to undermine it, i.e. Jews, Soros, shills, MSM, 3 letter agencies and the like. These are the top tier. They create the faux woke heroes and actively seek to destroy freedoms of the masses for their gain.

The best we can do is work on Tier 3 and 2.

Tier 3 we get by showing them how fucked up everything is. Elicit an emotional response and snap them out of their haze. Tier 2 you need to hit with logical arguments with more advanced persuasion techniques. You work on these ones slowly to realign their world view.

We don't have the manpower to affect tier 1 in any reasonable way right now. The best way to arm ourselves against those are to be aware of how they act and share that with others.

>close main water valve on far left house
>now all 3 houses have no water

If you haven't cracked the riddle, here's a hint:
taking the test at all proves that (You) are autistic.

This is the nihilism of a conquered peoples. The west has already fallen.

>there are people here RIGHT NOW who don't know that you can't flim flam the zim zam nor corner the dorner

It doesn't matter if they did or not, it doesn't even matter if the documents are real or not, what matters is that the documents show a large number of undisclosed bugs, exploits and methods to spy people and collect data from unsuspecting, vulnerable machines, and could possibly be connected with the CIA

Even if they were set up, the amount of work that went into them is astounding, and if the documents are false, the exploits definitely aren't, which takes us to "who else has this amount of direct access to vulnearbilities and 0 days outside of the CIA?" and the answer is "whoever they are, they won"

You just blew my mind leaf.

We had to break the media's back first to get past the hurdle.

Yes, goy. Move the 'crazy conspiracy' goal post by ~5 years like a good normie.

I'm slightly bitter that my sarcastic comment is lost on dumbasses like you because your urge to "point out" something is giving you out, and the irony of the situation is probably lost on you

>gas the left

This is the correct solution. The point of the test is autists won't accept that you can run a line through the houses.

I was around for /n/ which was proto-Sup Forums, /new/, popped in for happenings when Sup Forums was created, but only seriously visited Sup Forums freqently in 2015, and started calling it my home in 2016.

Does this mean I'm an oldfag or a newfag?

bitch please. I remember reading about the abilities to remotely operate webcams and mics in like 2005. ty slashdot

Can not be solved as the problem is presented. See here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_utilities_problem

I wasn't even around then but the memes trickled down (as they usually do) and I learned of "can't flim flam the zim zam" and "can't corner the dorner". It's a shame Dorner died but I guess he went out in a blaze of glory. Zim zam is still chilling, triggering SJWs on purpose, and generally being unflimflammable though.

Wrong burger user. It is impossible to solve as the test is given. Maths bitches.

How was his solution incorrect?

No nigger, I didn't forget. I just haven't seen it so blatantly in my face before. It's like since Trump is in office, the deep state doesn't even care that their corruption is showing. They need to find a way to retain power using whatever means necessary.

Now it's been proven, and it's not some tinfoil conspiracy anymore.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_utilities_problem

This is a first year university problem and a recycled meme. Lurk Moar.

Are you fucking 65? What are you doing here?

>lol yung peepl rule teh world, gramps!
please die slowly in a car accident

The question is, why do we allow it? There is too much power given to unelected officials

I'm just curious whats holding the world back from nuking the US because this is dangerously close to declaration of war.

Everybody heard about Dorner and Zim-Zam

How can people forget how that home Dorner was in just spontaneously burst into flame?

Who can forget how Zim Zam was obviously not-guilty in the eyes of the law, even if he was a person of questionable ethics, and the media bias around that case and the reaction of the SJWs?

I remember that guy in the red sweater during the debates and how people threw him under the bus for saying what should be regarded as the PC opinion, that Zim Zam had questionable ethics but what he did was legal, them acting like that was a sign he was a flawed person. It blows my fucking mind, he literally had a cucks mindset, but he was denounced because he refused to lie or be retarded and say according to the letter of the law zim zam was guilty.

Who can forget him being called a "white hispanic"?

Who can forget the bias in which pictures they showed, showing the best picture of Treyvon they could find and the worst of Zimmerman, when Treyvon had far far more embarassing pictures than Zimmerman?

That shit made its rounds around the internet because it was a case where the politically correct mainstream opinion was completely insane and everybody saw it, yet for some reason, society doesn't shame the insane people that think Zim Zam should have been in jail despite breaking no laws? The people who PRETENDED to be social activists, and then instead of focusing on how stand your ground made zim zams actions legal, acted like the jurors including a black woman were just racist, acted like zim zam wasn't actually following the law, and made it all about zim zam?

They didn't forget on purpose. The media memory-holed it, which was easy since young people either loved Obama or were apathetic about politics. Obviously the MSM cares now that there is a Republican in office.

Boi pucci that is why we are all here, right?

Yeah I remember, I'm still angry. I'm even more angry that other nations were able to get into this.

The answer to your question is unfortunately another question:

"What the fuck are you going to do about it?"

Because the answer is "Nothing" they continue to do as they please.

Strike, refuse to pay taxes. All these oligarch faggots care about is money

the zimmerman case was the single event that redpilled me to no return

It wasn't meant to be insulting, just surprising