CANADA YES! Broke Canada just gave away $0.7B to make up for Trump's $0.6B women's rights cut

Justin Trudeau marks International Women's Day with $650M for reproductive rights

>Canada is adding $30+B a year in debt

He said he looks forward to a day when it is not "remarkable or rare" for men to declare themselves feminists, and when there is gender equality on executive boards and community organizations.

International Development Minister Marie-Claude Bibeau called on men and boys to rally behind the feminist cause to empower women and girls.

>NUKE US NOW PLEASE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WuGtYNnlYS8
news2.onlinenigeria.com/headline/408543-700-million-raw-cash-found-in-the-home-of-petroleum-minister-diezani-alison-madueke.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>CANADA YES
CANADA YES
>CANADA YES
CANADA YES
>CANADA YES
CANADA YES
>CANADA YES
CANADA YES
>CANADA YES
CANADA YES
>CANADA YES
CANADA YES

Hey
Some user made a smug anime girl post in response to me and I didn't get a chance to tell them to shove that image waaaay up their asshole before the thread died.

Smug anime girl posts are the fucking worst.

We really need to annex you sorry fucks

This really goes to show how other countries could have been pulling their weight this whole time, but were content letting us foot the bill.

Did this faggot even legalize weed at all?

>basement suite for 800 - 900
So almost 1k to live on a cold dark dungeon while a family stomps around upstairs. Great deal.

>mfw

>conflating equality with equity

STOP THIS FUCKING MEME IMMEDIATELY

>women's rights cut
is this a euphemism for killing babies?

This is what you fucking retards get for voting a high school drama teacher, who is most likely the spawn of a cuck session, to be the leader of your nation. I like to remind my cousins that live in St. Catherine's that all the time.

>Smug anime girl posts are the fucking worst.

oh sweetie..

Don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again you fucking cuckold.

It's hard to contain my puke.

If you are Canadian and defending this, you should be shot.

>reproductive rights
>grinding up babies into a meat soup because you're a dumb irresponsible slut

Alright...so what? the US doesn't need to spend money cuckada can just take the bill.

delet dis

If you wanted pics of smug anime girls all you had to do was ask, senpai.

Why not 650 Billion, or Trillion?

Reproductive rights don't come cheap. Canada is misogynist and cheap.

youtube.com/watch?v=WuGtYNnlYS8

Yes. More specifically using tax dollars to kill babies. Women are still free to kill their offspring just have to actually pay for it

Wait I have ovaries, does this mean I get free gibsmedats??

Abortions cause increase in breast cancer.

Congratulations leafs, you're going to be paying for cancer treatments.

Wasn't there an article of him not having enough money for the middle class?

Can somebody hook me up please?

this.

senpai is cheaping out.

>who is most likely the spawn of a cuck session,
kek confirms

No he legalized heroin instead

sauce?

>reproductive rights
>literally pays to stop reproduction
>not a single penny for fertility treatments

fucking die already canistan

I think it was last 4/20 that he announced to legalise by the following (this) 4/20... but who knows if he will follow thru, cuckholding an entire country seems to be his MO for now.

Why?

You've got a civil war to fight first. Give us a call after. Half your population will be camped out here anyways, so we can work something out then.

Trudeau has quietly let it out that weed won't be legalized to 2018 now at the earliest. It won't happen then either. But hey, muslims and massive debt!

>Using almost a billion dollars to kill nigger babies in Africa.

Honestly not that bad

Except it won't go to that. Not a single cent will go towards killing Nigger babies.

All of it will be siphoned off to corrupt government officials. A very low % of international aid money actually gets to the general population it's intended for.

For example... news2.onlinenigeria.com/headline/408543-700-million-raw-cash-found-in-the-home-of-petroleum-minister-diezani-alison-madueke.html

>$700 Million Raw Cash Found In The Home Of Petroleum Minister, Diezani Alison-Madueke

LOL @ If you think less than 99% of foreign aid money isn't used by 3rd world dictators to buy sports cars, luxury mansions, etc.

The only reason he's doing this is to virtue signal.

Turdeau is gonna take our haitians after Trump rejected them.

Canada just blows my mind every time I read something about it.

also in other news, canada has been flagged at high risk of a financial crisis

>In a quarterly review published Monday, the Bank for International Settlements, or BIS, said Canada is among the jurisdictions showing early warning indicators for financial crises and domestic banking risks.

>Massive housing bubble, bordering on Japan's in the 1980s
>Ontario bankrupt, wynne about to pile on another $40B right away + $25B in interest with her hydro 25% off scheme for just 4 years
>Cuckdeau gives away a billion a week to random 3rd world dictators

USDCAD is at 1.35. Oil is about to fall off a cliff now that it's been confirmed OPEC is blatantly lying about any production cuts (weekly EIa report showed Saudi/Iraqi/Kuwaiti imports massively up). USDCAD will be at 1.4 by next week and 1.5+ by end of March.

That will cause massive inflation and Poloz will have to raise rates to contain it, but he won't. Hyperinflation is a reality.

>cuckanda is willing to go deeper into debt to fund murderig babies in another nation

You can't make this up.

see