How young is too young, Sup Forums?

How young is too young, Sup Forums?

archive.is/IaMYb

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=62kfJ3NywuA&feature=youtu.be&t=2m11s
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/judaica/ejud_0002_0004_0_04244.html
biblestudytools.com/commentaries/gills-exposition-of-the-bible/1-corinthians-7-36.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>not claiming your wife before she is even poor
Enjoy your roastie

At least crusted gymsocks don't need to wear burkas.

Anything under 30 is wrong.

that's means more freedom compared to united states

> Old enough to bleed; old enough to breed

But seriously. I started fucking my first gf at 15. Great sex.

It will go into the negatives.
Futures. It's coming.

Any age is wrong desu if we're talking about 3D.

That's pretty young

No such thing as a girl too young. That's like a car too fast or too much money.
Is good for girls to be married good and young so she'll grow up around her husband.

Marriage should be 0 for women, 18 for men. Sex should be after first period.

Based Mohammed.

I'd say zero is a little young.

>move to a shithole where I can marry a baby
>slowly bring up the kid with good values
>starts getting uggo
>this is fine, people become attractive after puberty
>doesn't
>all those wasted years

well, fist off, marriage =/= sex. am i right, husbands? so, marriage at any age isn't really an issue beyond if you think a female has a choice about her life (in those countries they dont so its not an issue).

A better question would be when the right age for intercourse is. Now, females have gotten pregnant as early as age five. I think anything under 13 isn't right from a general physical point of view.

Really, the feds just need to stay out of anything sex related. Its a fathers job to keep dicks out of his daughter and no one elses. if he doesnt care or you dont have a father, looking at you PoC, then well it sucks to be you.

free market

pathetic piece of shit headline there

>Obtain pure baby girl
>Spoil her rotten
>Raise her to be your perfect conservative waifu
>Deflower her brutally when she turns eighteen in the vagina, ass and mouth

>well, fist off, marriage =/= sex
Yes, it does. If it's not consummated it is not truly a marriage.
>A better question would be when the right age for intercourse is
As soon as she starts looking doable. So, maybe 2/3yo.

>spoil
>Conservative

pick one.

well now...

Are there any good statistics on arranged marriages? I once heard that arranged marriages are more successful (lower rates of divorce, higher contentment, higher birth rates) than love marriages.

I think what he means is that taking advantage of a young girl just for sex is wrong. If they're married, however, it's a completely different situation. I agree with this sentiment

I want lgf wife

My wife is lera

marriage is just "dibs" on that woman. you dont have to have sex with what you claim, but you should only have sex with those you've claimed

i'm sorry i and most others dont find those that cant even wipe themselves arrousing, you sick fuck

brb moving to bangladesh
anyone know any 4 for the price of 1 specials

>marriage is just "dibs" on that woman
Yes, correct.
>you dont have to have sex with what you claim
Incorrect. If you don't consummate a marriage it isn't a true marriage.
>i'm sorry i and most others dont find those that cant even wipe themselves arrousing
I didn't say anything about babies. Toddlers aren't babies.
Man, that picture is hot.

It's more important that she's ignorant. She should be afraid of all strangers, not just black people. In fact, she shouldn't even know what a black person is.

You give her treats and entertain her stupidity to cultivate and maintain her childishness and innocence. Making her do dishes or clean your toilet sullies her hands.

Can you imagine having your cock grabbed by a hand that's never worked a day in it's life? A hand that has never seen direct sunlight? Imagine that hand, that you slowly cultivated for eighteen years, being sullied by your cock and semen.

She would have no idea what was going on, but she would trust you because you never hurt her. It's these tender feelings you need from women, that modern sluts can't provide because they have no purity to take.

>waiting so long to do her
Why?
>putting it in her button
But she poops from there.
>Making her do dishes or clean your toilet sullies her hands
>not having your wife do womanly things
Your fantasy is weird.

For years I have not been able to spot who is serious and who isn't my best guess is that you are half-joking and half-serious. My other guess is that you also have some form of autism.

>started at 15
>great sex

You have to be at least 18 to post here

>If you don't consummate a marriage it isn't a true marriage
sounds like a "you're no real Scottsman" argument to me
i'll concede that sex does seal the marriage. once that happens, the goods are tained, and you cant return her to her family

so, marry her at birth, shape her child hood, and when you are certain you can stand living with her untill death, then and only then do you enter her. anything else will lead to buyers remorse

>CTR/DNC narrative pushing
>2 year olds have enough wherewithal and to marry and bed a 30 year old

Nice try CTR

twenny waan

>Why?

I am an American who follows American law. Even in Bangladesh, I would be held by US law.

>Your fantasy is weird

I would also force her to wear corsets, force her to have a calorie deficit (Proven to lengthen lifespan,) deny her milk, and force-feed her herbs.

Can you imagine how long and beautiful her hair would be? Can you imagine cumming in that too, on her eighteenth birthday? All over her clothes and her bed? Her toothbrush?

And she would have no idea any of it was shameful. She would just be playing with Daddy, and Daddy would love her and she'd love Daddy. You coule leave her covered in cum, and she would have no idea this was disgusting.

Yeah you would certainly not wait until she is 18. I know this argument, you are talking about getting babies and toddlers so you can "raise" them? You wouldn't last a month before you started sexually assisting a toddler.

Your reply?

This has been the norm for thousands of years. Even in the culture in which the Bible was penned.

>How old was Mary, the mother of Jesus, when she gave birth? / At what age did Mary become pregnant? How old do we think Mary was? It was very common in the culture for girls to be married between 12 and 14, maybe as late as 15 but a girl getting married at 15 would be considered old in the biblical culture. So as you and I build the picture in our mind of what this looks like; when this powerful looking man appeared to Mary and pronounced that she was gonna give birth to the messiah. How old would she have been? Twelve, thirteen, fourteen years old, and yet what a great woman of faith and courage Mary was at that tender age. – John Schoenheit

youtube.com/watch?v=62kfJ3NywuA&feature=youtu.be&t=2m11s

>Scholar Nisan Rubin writes: “Grooms could marry at the age of 18-20 (or older) with a young girl, twelve years old, who had“reached puberty.”…The ideal was to marry off girls while still minors, since they constituted an economic burden…” (Rubin, N. (2008). Time and Life Cycle in Talmud and Midrash. Brighton, Massachusetts: Academic Studies Press. p. 16)

>Young girls were usually betrothedas soon as they became women. It was believed they reachedpubertyat about twelve or twelve and a half.” (Deiss, L. (1996). Joseph, Mary, Jesus (Madeleine Beaumont, trans.). Collegeville, Minnesota: The Liturgical Press. p. 25)
>“The women normally married as soon as they werephysically able to bear children, which the Law defined as twelve and a half years of age. (Zanzig, T. (1999). Jesus of History, Christ of Faith. Terrace Heights, Winona: Saint Mary’s Press, Christian Brothers Publication. p. 89)

From Jewish Virtual Library:

> “a marriage to which either or both the parties are legal minors. A male is legally a minor (katan) until the end of his 13thyear; thereafter he is considered an adult (gadolorish; Maim. Yad, Ishut, 2:10). A female is legally a minor (ketannah) until the end of her 12thyear; thereafter she is considered an adult (gedolah) – but with one additional distinction: for the first six months after her 12thbirthday she is called ana'arahand from the age of 12½ plus one day she is called abogeret(Maim. Yad, Ishut 2:1–2). A child marriage involves two considerations: first, the capacity of a minor to change his personal status by marriage contracted as his own independent act; and secondly, whether others – such as parents – may validly give a minor in marriage and the resulting effect on the minor's personal status.”
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/judaica/ejud_0002_0004_0_04244.html

what race r u?

I'm sure he is a D.C. lawyer

>my best guess is that you are half-joking and half-serious

I'm joking in that I don't intend to do it, and don't expect to ever do it.

And I would obtain and raise a baby girl properly, spoiling her, keeping her ignorant, etc, but even in dreamland my ideals demand that I surround myself with good people and live up to a high moral standard. I wouldn't isolate her, and if she decided on a man besides me, I'd be fine with that.

To be honest, I'm just using this thread as an excuse to write erotic fiction.

>My other guess is that you also have some form of autism

I was raised in a cave and honestly have no idea what a woman even is. This is my prescription for the perfect woman.

biblestudytools.com/commentaries/gills-exposition-of-the-bible/1-corinthians-7-36.html

>1 Corinthians 7:26 (The Apostle Paul) "But if any man think that he behaveth himself uncomely toward his virgin, if she pass the flower ofherage(12 and a half years old), and need so require, let him do what he will, he sinneth not: let them marry."

>If she pass the flower of her age;

>that is, one that is arrived to years of maturity, is ripe for marriage, and is what the Jewish doctors call (trgb) ; who, according to them, was one of twelve years and a half oldF20, at which age virgins were judged fit to marry: hence that saying of theirsF21
>``if thy daughter, (hrgb) , "is ripe", or come to the flower of her age, make thy servant free and give her to him.''

9 is too young.

having sex with someone under 10 is just sick.

"Assaulting*

I think they bleed extra at that age.

What if you are under 10 too?

The idea is to allow anything. Don't lower the bar. Put the bar on the ground

The commonality is puberty, show me where Christians married toddlers to old men.

>inb4 betrothal is marriage

Around 12-13 or so since that's when you enter your teens. Body wise, fine. Both for men and women. 15 like in Sweden is a solid age. gives a few years to develop just in case but, 13 or 15 are probably the two I can see the best arguments for.... this is in terms of sex. Marriage I think either 16 or 18 is fine but breaking up when married should be made less common too and getting a life, income, apartment should be earlier. To marry you should have a house, an economy etc and be conscious enough to understand what you're doing..

>Not negative nine months
Why Even Live

>Yeah you would certainly not wait until she is 18

True. I'd probably cave as soon as she had a butt and a chest. So, around fourteen - which is legal in some countries. I don't think I'm mentally ill, but I can admit that I shouldn't have sex with fourteen year olds.

>I know this argument, you are talking about getting babies and toddlers so you can "raise" them?

Yes, because if you feed a girl garbage when she's growing up she'll become ugly. If you let her play in the sun without complete body-covering, she'll become dark. If you feed her too much, she'll get big and manly.

>You wouldn't last a month before you started sexually assisting a toddler

I would never. But see above. When she was a child, it would just be play-acting the male-female roles, so she knew she shouldn't speak unless spoken to, etc.

>not assuming he is over 50.

With that said, I did forget to say.. while 13 or 15 is a decent age body wise and all that jazz, grooming kids is a no no and adults going for these youngsters is disgusting. But handling these matters is a society's responsibility and by dealing with the mentally ill and degenerate that should not be too big a problem. Lolis in games or anime or whatever is irrelevant though.. Anyway, Basically 16-18, need house, need income to marry and proof of being sane enough to sign up for it.

>before she is even poor

No one married toddlers. I agree with your statement. Girls were considered women in their early teens at a ripe child-bearing age. It gave them a larger reproductive window in a time when large families were desired.

My response was directed at the subtext of the article, the 15 year old, seemingly depressed girl entering into the arranged marriage.

Adult men have been marrying teen-age girls for centuries in virtually every culture around the world. Nothing new.

>I would wait till she is 14

So I should let you run the local preschool? Should I let you babysit my 1 year old? After all, you wouldn't abuse them you would just "play" it would be role playing right? Is this what Greorgetown teaches now?

If the average female used to be married at 12, what age was the average male married at?

16-40

>before she is even poor
What did he mean by this?

Also
>not marrying the egg the second after it is fertilized after your sperm
It's the only way to be sure, Sup Forums.

>Can't even fuck an unborn child because of artificial limits from socially constructed laws

Why are they so oppresive

Late teens early 20s.

It gave them enough time to save for the bride-price... which was quite a bit of money back in the day.

>So I should let you run the local preschool?

If you want your girls to know that they're second-class, yes.

>Should I let you babysit my 1 year old? After all, you wouldn't abuse them you would just "play" it would be role playing right?

One year olds are too young to learn sophisticated social roles. At that point, you just feed them and hold them and talk goo-goo.

How exactly do you gender the basics of eating and going to the bathroom? Make the girls prepare the boys' plates? Let the boys go to the bathroom whenever they want, but make the girls sit in place and ask first?

>Is this what Greorgetown teaches now

What is Greorgetown? I just like teasing girls and keeping them down.

Is it true? Fucking Islamists.

>Fire Marshall Bill

>minimun marital age to zero...
it´s a madness

Yeah you would certainly start raping babies left to your own devices.

>Georgetown

Ok Harvard law? Doesn't matter you would still be eating from the same shit-sandwich

"All cultures are beautifull and equal"

>How young is too young
I think you can marry\fuck a girl once she starts getting pleasure of coitus.
Anything else is wrong and not interesting.

Also; pedophiles have an intense interest in toilet training and "obedience" it is a well known fetish they have.

>by john schoenheit

The fuck? Where the hell did you hear that from? That's not true at all.

This is why I hate Americans.

That's their culture. Don't like it? No one is making you live there.

Only Americans are so entitled that they think they ought to control the laws of other countries.

>reduce minimum marital age to zero
IT'S AWW-RIGHT

Baby rapers do. Ask any criminal psychologist.

>diapers
>diaper changing
>potty training
>"obedience"

All very common traits for baby rapers

Britain is just as bad m9. Did you see that new BBC documentary with Stacy Dooley going to Japan trying to tell them that drawings and teen bars are wrong?

Infantiphiles are a minority group and are, quite honestly, hated or reviled by other actual pedophiles and hebephiles.

Your talking about the difference between baby rapers/molesters and garden variety pedophiles.

I agree with your point.

Ah, well then my bad.

And that was completely BS too. She didn't even understand what she was specifically talking about, and ignored data showing the Japs are more healthy about that stuff than us

Free Milo

I have more lolis messaging me on social media than women my own age. And since they are often not Americans they are not FBI honeypots and it's a good thing I despise American women.
>Inb4 fake and bait and stop you gromming pedo nigger
>Yes some loli remembers me even though she is Russian.

Just something about her where she comes off as ridiculously morally indignant and "righteous" with a fucking smug tone as if to imply she knows better than the people who actively live and participate in their own culture.

I don't know if all you brits are this way, but she is one fucking annoying cunt whom I would not feel bad about in pile driving her stomach.

Giving would.en freedom at 18 didn't work out so well. Maybe giving them freedom before men will result in a better society for the chinkian people's.
I wish them the best and hope they don't resort to a 'who will give Elmo the best bj' program.

>Believing underage online contacts aren't b8
You deserve the chair no matter the age.

The Swede must be off the mark, you´re totally serious because this sounds like a really specfc fetish. What is so beautiful about despoiling innocence?

kek

The Quran has guides on how to divorce a girl who hasn't had her period yet, Islam is sick Muhammed should have been hanged.

Sup Forums should always been /pedo/

not surprised at all

Crikey!

I'd say under 12 is definitely too young and 13 is gray zone. 14 and up should be fine and 15-16 is prime age in my opinion.

>he Swede must be off the mark, you´re totally serious because this sounds like a really specfc fetish

It's less sexual than OCD - I want to make perfect women. And I want as many women made perfect as possible.

>What is so beautiful about despoiling innocence

It's not so much innocence as perfection. I have a fetish for ruining angels. I can wait until they're eighteen, because it's not about age but purity.

I also get off on seeing my perfect wife become pregnant and get fat and old. So it's not like I'd abandon her as soon as she was used - I'd ride her into the ground. She would pop out baby after baby, and my girls would be raised like their mother.

I also admit wanting to have sex with my hypothetical daughters. But they, too would only be taken when they were of age. And I would enjoy seeing them get fat and old too.

>Best age is too young

That's how women were treated in ancient Greece.

Why do most women over 25 look so nasty in my eyes?

Because they're slags and roastie cunts, impure in the eyes of men who actually care.

If they took on a more traditional and motherly role, I'm sure you (and I) would be attracted to them again, as is the natural order, I suppose.

25 year old housewives are probably still quite attractive, kind of like Eva Braun. Most 25 year olds today are slags who drink and party every weekend and it's just disgusting.