Women's Day

What have you done to celebrate this joyous day pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o0TsO5u4c5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Maybe I'll cry a lot and randomly insult somebody

heres a (you) now go fuck your self

I came on her back instead of in her ass.

I've been with my mom. I don't see her often and i thought it would be nice to visit her

I threw menstrual blood in the face of a FUCKING WHITE MALE.

I made a woman make me a sandwich.

Had a good lunch break conversation with my boss about how Trudeau is a useless fucking retard throwing our money at stupid bullshit.

No women were triggered, as this company only employs white males.

Pissed my girlfriend off by refusing to celebrate it.

thats nice :)

If I see my girlfriend later I'm beating her for celebration.

I actually did get into an argument with a girl about why this holiday is retarded earlier.

Cleaned house, did laundry, and planned a nice dinner for the family.

Rape her

I bought my girlfriend a nice gift.

Then I found out it was international women's day.

This woman knows her place

I saw two women on the news being asked if their jobs were in jeopardy due to attending and they laughed and said their bosses were fine with it and gave them the day off. In one case I think one said she asked and got transportation there and back.

And then she had the gall to actually complain to the reporter about the fact that she had to ask.

I harassed women in the street until one of them agreed to make me pancakes with their period blood in them.

I slept until noon cause I'm back home for spring break then I went to chipotle where half the people working there were women. As much as crazy bitches try to push for stupid shit, it'll only be a small minority who actually do anything

Did you rape any of them? God, you faggots have no clue how to celebrate this holiday

Made my own sandwich

disciplined her

>hitting in the face

Dumbass this is rule number one of hitting your girl, never go for the face because it bruises easily and everyone will know, you go for the stomach for fucks sake

Originally International Workers Women's day.
Typical "divide and conquer" tactics. Nothing to celebrate here.

I make more bog boy pictures

I learned that we should all be proud of our beautiful bodies, even if we are obese.

youtube.com/watch?v=o0TsO5u4c5s

*Working

I broke up with my girlfriend last night for cheating on me, so i guess i celebrated in a way