Tell me again why Saudi Arabia is not covered by the travel ban

Tell me again why Saudi Arabia is not covered by the travel ban

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hijackers_in_the_September_11_attacks#Hijackers
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Saudi Arabia and all it's sand niggers need to burn

Because the ban is related the countries ability to provide the necessary information to vet travellers. Saudi Arabia has systems in place, so is not on the ban list.

i.e. Banned countries do not share sufficient information about the people that want to travel.

P.S. "Tell me _again_..." suggests you've already been told but didn't comprehend the obvious.

Because we get a lot of oil from them unfortunately

because the US is in the pocket of Israel and Saudi arabia, so they go after israeli and saudi enemies instead (Iran and Syria)

cool story bro

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hijackers_in_the_September_11_attacks#Hijackers

Because the US (and Europe) slurps on their big brown crude oil covered dicks.

They might throw us a bone every so often, but they're not our friends.

So a bunch of amateur ragheads beat the most heavily defended and protected air space on the planet?
Cool story bro.

Look closer to home, for a group on the 7th floor perhaps?

Bones are only fetched by dogs that are not on a leash.
Anyone fetching a bone you should watch, closely. They may bite you for the bone.

the US is ruled by jews

distraction? many looking up the newest rant but missing the sell out..

they have shekels and we need them to stabilize the region probably.

It's pretty simple you retarded leaf. The Saudi government is capable of providing accurate information to officials during the veting process, whereas the non existent government in places like Somalia and Yemen cannot.

...additionally, from a strategic perspective - it would be unwise for the US to cut ties with Saudi Arabia before the home energy market is back up to supplying the domestic demand. (Hence, Trump working on getting the coal industry running again)

considering the nationality of the 9/11 pilots and the 'master-rag-head' in those days - is there a gain with this ban or did 'Daddy' not habe the balls to enforce what would have been effective?

I have a theory that Trump banned those countries so "refugees" from those places would funnel to Europe. My guess is he's planning on bringing down western Europe with islam.

Right wingers are cucks for oil barons
Only way to kill terrorism is to hang fossil fuels and expand energy resources like geothermal and solar

Its a 90 day temp ban.
There will be more bans and laws in the very near future.

Idiot.

That would be funny if this was the case
Fuck those pathetic yurocucks

Trump can't initiat a muslim ban via EO, or the (((courts))) will squash it.

A meaningful immigration ban will have to come once congress unfucks the standing law.

>Tell me again why Saudi Arabia is not covered by the travel ban
Jews.

That would compromise some of our most important trading partners. Cue the cries of "globalist shill", please.

Their time will come.