Comedy Central greenlit a show about a comedian acting in place of a judge for real small time cases where he gets high...

Comedy Central greenlit a show about a comedian acting in place of a judge for real small time cases where he gets high and makes binding decisions. Pretty much only poor people cases are on this show.

Can you think of anything more exploitative than that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UQgqPPKey7U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How does that even legally work?

It's actually the opposite because the show pays the judgements

Yes I can.

It's scripted. They all are. The show pays your legal fees.

So Judge Judy with less entertainment?

In court shows, the cases are not always scripted. However, to get on the show you have to agree to drop the case in exchange for the "judge" to act as an arbitrator. The judgements are then paid out by the show.

That's Doug from Getting Dough With High. He was an extra in Blade Runner and his show is degenerate as fuck but pretty funny and he seems like a nice laid back guy.

It's TV m8, it's not real.

The show could have been decent if they got Doug Stanhope to do it instead of Doug Benson

It's fake.

Just look at his teeth, you ever seen a stoner with pearly whites like that? Me neither.

>Sup Forums has infested Sup Forums so thoroughly that it's gotten to the point that they're just making flat out Sup Forums threads on Sup Forums now

Holy fuck. I want to get off.

Everything has to be legal.
So the cases may be legit, but everyone is groomed as to what's going on before hand.
Payed. Etc.
Nothing is real or off the cuff in "reality" TV. It's mostly just a producer/director with ideas, bit of a run through, rehearse, go with it! Clean it up in the editing room.

This guy is the fakest piece of shit there is.
He roasts bowls then the bong just sits full of smoke, then out come the chink eyes after 1/10 of a bong hit.

These 2 girls I went to high school with were on judge Judy 15 or 20 years ago. It's not scripted.

Not scripted, but heavily influenced.
Court shows hand pick the cases for entertainment purposes. Probably the closest thing to reality TV you're going to get. But you can't guarantee a fair shake from the judge. Because they have to "stay in character" so to speak.

fuck off, /poltv/ is the best union to ever happen on this site

>Stoners can't into teeth whitening

i was on judge judy in 2014, it's a binding arbitration, after you agree to it and sign the contract. they also paid for the settlement, flew me to la, and paid for hotel +everything

proof- youtube.com/watch?v=UQgqPPKey7U

incase it wasnt clear, it's binding only if you agree to go, but they pay the plaintiff for you anyway

damn dude awesome traps. how much you lift? ge me in on that secret yo.

Du bist ein grosste herr...

I don't get the humor in this. Why is it funny to be under the influence when working a job? Especially one like judicial matters, where you're passing a judgement? That's something an addict would do, and what addicts would laugh at.

Oh, wait, this is Comedy Central--where people find Trevor Noah to be funny, witty, and insightful, and a great source of "news".

Isn't doug benson in his 50s?

sad

i'm the mechanic that crashed the car lol

Do you not into media?

Control the media, control the narrative, win.

Taking Sup Forums was a logcial first step.

I used to like his show but I stopped after he ran out of guests and had to scramble for any literally who.

doug benson is painfully unfunny

Rich white dudes investing in private prisons then colluding with judges and prosecutors to fill prisons is more exploitative

For such a square you're really bent out of shape.

lol faggot

>almost all cases get settled for small sums of money
>they get fee for being on the show which waries how well you can sell your story etc
this is how it works in all of these judge shows

I like the cut of your gib.

his shitty stoner routine is fucking lame. It reminds me of how every 8th grader thinks a pot head acts

blackmailing whites into abandoning space exploration to feed irresponsible niggers

The retarded stoner Doug Benson is a liberal shill who voted Hillary like the rest of comedy central.

>Can you think of anything more exploitative than that?

How about Democrats keeping the blacks in poverty while giving them juuuuuuust enough free shit to make sure they vote donkey every time?

Sounds hilarious

Its a pretty funny idea, too bad this.

Still referring to this guy as a comedian in the first crime.

THIS

If real start calling congressmen and senators.