PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS

PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS

F

RIP IN PIECE DOGGO

Other urls found in this thread:

insider.foxnews.com/2017/03/07/soldier-lays-american-flag-over-military-dog-after-hes-put-down
youtube.com/watch?v=FlAmKsmLav8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>insider.foxnews.com/2017/03/07/soldier-lays-american-flag-over-military-dog-after-hes-put-down

kek

F

Rest in piece, doggo. Kill some terrorists and commies in the Great Beyond.

F

F

It was a good doggo, full of patriotism and pride.

SLEEP TIGHT PUP.PER!

F

F

He removed kebab like a true hero

>crying over a dog

typical air force

f

WTF? What did Kissinger say about military men? Dumb cows to be slaughtered for corporate interests? We have zero business in Iraq, Afghanistan or Syria. That includes dogs. GTFO and stay home. Slash military spending.

>They always told me war is hell... I didn't know what they meant when they said that. Now I know.

F

You still a good boy, doggo.

F

he was a good boy

when will scummy conservatards complain that animals shouldn't be respected blabla humanity blabla but the torah says blabla?

>implying commies and Muslims go to heaven
DEUS VULT doggo

F

F

You have to go back

F

you shame the memory of Diesel, French pupper of kebab removal

kys mahmud

>Air force
>Soldier

F

/quickrundown/ on Diesel?

I put my doggo down on Monday. It's weird, it seems like there's suddenly a lot more dog-related stuff in my environment now. I watch an episode of Legion, there's a thing about a dog. I watch a music video, the very first thing in it is a guy burying his dog. I mean presumably the universe hasn't decided to fuck with my emotions but abruptly throwing a load of dogs at me but it's funny how you become so much more conscious of these things.

F
Fuck cats.

all woofwoofs go to heaven

F

>115806679
>115807016
>115807058
>115807186

Weak bait, not even going to give you proper (You)s.

the photo didn't move

F

Anyone who isnt sad about a doggo dying is a confirmed shitskin

F

my doggo is getting old and i'm afraid he won't wake up one day

she broke the siege on the Bataclan, and the last of the kebab blew themselves up when she attacked.

dogs are dumb. they do whatever they are told in exchange for food, even KILL. Hitler's SS used dogs against their people. They used to give them funerals and cry and shit too...lol....Police dogs same thing.

Very good doggu.
Maim many kebab.

F

Fuck the military and their bloodhounds.

>t. man in fursuit tongue kissing his dog

Rip doggy

goodest Doggo

F

I know that feel and it hurts like fuck.

F

F

:(

Here, listen and watch this:

youtube.com/watch?v=FlAmKsmLav8

Hyadain - My First Friend

Piece of shit mut.

Animal loving is truly the last level of autism, cant even connect with humans anymore so you have to fiddle cujo instead...

It's like that saying: you don't know what you have till it's gone.
I know I'm going to be sad when my dog dies. She's 12 now and is nearing the end.

I personally don't like dogs and I hate the words "doggo" and "pupper," but,

F

Fuck dogs and the people who anthropomorphize them. Stupid dirty animals.

F

F
The feels are real.

F
Rip doggo

F

A very sincere F from me.

Dogs are too good for us.

F

???
why are you defending anti-animal people?

Brave Doggo will have all the walkies he wants in heaven.
Warms my heart seeing how close the soldiers get to to them.

F for best pupper.

Seconded

Turkroach pls.

F doggo

what is it like having no feelings?

F
Poor dogo

F

t. Muhammed

Thanks man, that's really nice

RIP in peace doggo

I guess you do not want your lunch insulted...

>Animal loving is truly the last level of autism, cant even connect with humans anymore so you have to fiddle cujo instead.

correct

F.
Rip doggo

F

Know that feel user. My dawgo has been by my side since I was a little boy. I grew up much bigger than the tiny little rascal but he never left my side. Bitches have a thing to learn from them. Hes old and weak now, lost some weight. When he sleeps I sometimes check to see if hes still breathing. One day you know he will be gone, you can never be ready for it.

Until we see eachother again in Elysium.

Rip based doggo, may thine hallow spirit haunt the kebab for all eternity.

F

F

It'll be alright, All Dogs Go To Heaven.

This is my fear

You wouldn't cry if you broke your spanner or your drill. You just get another one that works properly
Same thing

F

Rest in peace, Doggo.

F

SLEEP TlGHT PUPPER

F

Rest in peace, Doggo

Allah check those digits, and F.

>waah waah my secret club

you sound like a fucking child.

if you've ever been on ops you'll know how valuable and how good for morale working dogs are.

I have the pleasure of working very closely with some of our and it's heartbreaking when they pass away.

F, you did the best you could.

F

F
You will be remembered

>Fuck dogs and the people who anthropomorphize them. Stupid dirty animals.

You are that 13% aren't you?

Chances are, i was on here when you were still in 8th grade, i have never made a post on reddit unlike you, now fuck off, i don't like to see where this site is going with you edgy teenie wiener cringelords

Fuck both the dog and the militaryfag

Sorry for your doggo, island bro. Had to put mine down two years ago and it still hurts, I hope you enjoyed many happy years with yours. :( Rest in peace, OP pupper.

F Lt. Doggo

F

F

You should remember that they are fucking disposable. They exist to be sacrificed to save human lives.

You don't have to take them to bed but they're still living creatures with feelings, not THAT much different from humans in the context of whole nature.

RIP doggo

F

>[...] the dog had been sent in to clear rooms following a cessation of gunfire from the suspects. The first room was empty, but after she entered a second room, the gunfire started once more.[3] She died of multiple gunshot wounds.

They were sending the dog first to check for live enemies?

WHAT THE FUCK COWARD FRENCH FUCKS?

F, served his country as all pups should.

What happened to puppy? Where is it buried? A friend wants to know ;_;

>implying they're not shipped to heaven in crates for use as target practice

F

Sleep tight, pupper

F

F