Did he unwittingly become one of the most important people of the 21st century so far?

Did he unwittingly become one of the most important people of the 21st century so far?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KyucG76N9PY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who?

To a degree. Chinkmoot is actually the guy who started the "Sup Forums" idea in Nipland. moot just copied it.

i fucking hate this nu males faggy face i don't care about him nor care to know who he is

saggggg

Did you forget to mention who you were talking about?

Yeah, that was a weird full circle move if I ever saw one.

It's like the Beach Boys vs Beatles argument all over again.

I'm gonna have to go with Moot though. The mainstream actually *knows* about Sup Forums, can't say the same thing about 2ch.

Man I kinda miss Moot, he was a pretty cool guy and didnt afraid of anything.

Too bad he's not that active on twitter. Also wonder how he's doing at (((Google)))

who tf this?

moot has nice facial features. Why did he waste them by being such a cuck?

cool id

>having over 50 exes
CHAD REEEEEEE

The entire top 50% of his face is too effeminate.

Plus he's socially stunted.

Moops what always deep state CIA going back to his somethingawful days. the whole thing was planned

this.
who that?

How much more of a newfag can you be than this

I mean fuck man

>moot was a pretty cool guy
Did moot actually do anything good after 2006?

Kinda but all he did was make this shithole.

Whos that?

I wonder what he thinks of all this..

Fucking Newfag, that's Mark Zuckerberg, founder of Reddit

what the fuck is a newfag?

normies PLEASE leave my board lol

Ironic shitposting is just shitposting.

matter of fact no, moot was irrelevant.

He was the only one who truly understood us.

I still hate him, but I miss him.

Yes.
This environment would have existed anyway, it's the way the Internet was developing.
Time and circumstance have molded it with new boards and a greater amount of posters, and its success is a result of the completely anonymous free speech that this place allows.

That it happened to him is moot really.

Kill yourself my man

That's a pretty deterministic way to look at things but I'd say you're right.

No. We did. He just happened to have a loose policy on moderation and an English board. We would have found each other without moot.

I was about to post that

who the fuck is moot?

r a r e?

Not that much. I post semi-regularly.

Not in my view.

wow an actual newfaggot
kys

Sushimooto shills pls go

>Socially stunted
Can you elaborate?

He turned Sup Forums upside down every Straya day

The creator of 4chn.

He used to be OP....he used to be.

Now he's just (((google))) employee #4384 instead of the owner of his own site and business. He gave up on himself.

I think he saw this coming and got the fuck out when he could. I don't blame him.

>being this new

>tfw you just wanted to discuss anime in English, but end up creating the best timeline

- He is a very willful boy.

-Indeed he is. A very willful boy. A rather naughty boy, if I may be so bold, sir.

Thanks for the thread retard, now we know we got a lot of newfags.

>b nuw

This, sadly

pretty moot subject

I'd party with Moot.

As long as he doesn't blowgart the joint.

>mfw I just realized it's been long enough that some of the "who?" responses could actually be genuinely confused newfags

He's America's answer to Chinese moot.

No. I think a place like Sup Forums was inevitable to come out of the ideals of the early internet. And if Sup Forums were to suddenly become untenable as a place for open and anonymous discussions (IE extremely political moderation) you would see another similar site pop up. When Moot was actively doing this (notably during GG) that is when very briefly the community considered a new alternative (hotwheels chan).

Moot can be admired for how long he resisted both economic temptations and the regressive left (which he eventually caved to), but he wasn't the one who really created the power of what Sup Forums was and would become.

Obvious bait is obvious

Who is this guy?

one of the greatest advocates for free speech in modern history m8. We would literally be using facebook right now if not for him.

Reminder that selling Sup Forums was just a ruse an that Moot still owns and runs this website, he just got sick of constantly being called a cuck.

Is that Chris Chan?

Fuck. I'm hoping that this is just a beautifully crafted, yet subtle troll.

>a pretty cool guy

>Fuck. I'm hoping that this is just a beautifully crafted, yet subtle troll.
Back to red.dit myman

Kind of amazing he had the website of his generation, and just walked away from it.

Amazingly stupid.

I genuinely believe that half of the posters here are from the election. fags don't even do their mandatory 2 years lurking or Sup Forumsootcamp

all he wanted was a place to post hentai

That's the founder of ebaum's world, kaz hirai.

this

He is totally irrelevant now that the site has never been more relevant so you tell me

>just walked away from it

True, but he started working for the enemy

>google

Moot is a gay Jew who colluded with the fbi. He's a Fuckin idiot.

moot>hiro

Dont want to see this faggot's face again. After his final fuck you to Sup Forums he showed what side he's on.

The main stream in Japan knows about 2ch and by extension because they are involved in our politics from time to time they most likely know Sup Forums also.

This.

Sup Forums is the ultimate training ground. It desensitizesyou to the horrors of the human condition and teaches you to use it as a weapon. It baptizes you to the culture and matures your sense of humor. Once you're "grown" you graduate to Sup Forums, where your new found weaponized autism can be put to real use.

Sup Forums was ultimately moots undoing, the constant flack from the left during gg wore on him and the fappening finally broke him.

He didn't quit or give up, he realized he had created something that was beyond him and turned it over to its namesake.

I miss him honestly.

The only question that matters; If moot was still here would Trump have been elected?

Fuck moot.

youtu.be/KyucG76N9PY

i miss u moot ;_;

Lol, this is not the real moot.

I have proof.

>8chen

>Sup Forums is the ultimate training ground.
Not anymore, it isn't. It's literally a 24/7 circlejerk of literal dicks and traps and furries and fucking normies.

Sup Forums isn't the same, man. We need old Sup Forums back.

SO what is our new owner doing, anyways?

I miss the random stuff moot did like when Sup Forums gave each poster a name weird random eachtime they posted instead of Anonyous

Hiro doesn't do anything like that

Harvesting Nippon shekeru's and basically fucking about.

don't bully Hiro is still finding his way around the scrollbars

Whoot?

counting shekels

What? He clearly had ideological differences with the climate of that time period and got really butt hurt about it. There's no other explanation for his actions.

I'm very convinced he was in bed with people that ran against the course of discussion and that is why this controversy in particular was responsible (not the countless others).

I remember how he would start playing music on Sup Forums.

:stopmusic:

Snacks's was chan.net

it wasn't an imageboard, ever, as far as I know

the last content he hosted on it I remember was a flash with Chiyo from Azumanga

>people falling for this meme

Mining your data

>falling for second-layer bait

>inb4 falling for third-layer bait
>falling for fourth-layer bait

>.net
ty

He has high-functioning autism.

>Did he unwittingly become one of the most important people of the 21st century so far?

He's like Esau. He sold his birthright for a mess of pottage. Sad!

reminds me of this from Sup Forums a few months ago. Had some music playing in the background, and all this shit was popping up on your screen if you were in the thread. haha, but this is a pretty shitty screenshot of it