She fought the alt-right and won

>She fought the alt-right and won.

So when/how did Brianna Wu beat you guys?

briannawu2018.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HkoGep47X_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=8GjyBuz2yOk
youtu.be/6Um13Bzob9o
encyclopediadramatica.se/Brianna_Wu
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Sup Forums
>(((Alt-right)))
Pick one

>she
Ugliest tranny I've seen

Who?

Don't particularly care. This is politics which is an attentionwhoring fest. Giving her attention will make people believe she's actually done anything meaningful just to show how progressive they are.

aren't you guys alt right? Most of you at least?

I rarely lurk here and that's honestly what I assumed from what I've seen.

Alt-right is a forced meme from the media. There's no unifying ideology here, the media tries to label us so it can control us. If we did have a unifying ideology, we sure as hell wouldn't have a literal coal-burning faggot as our "leader."

No one really, no idea how Wu memed itself to popularity.

Bloggers still writing articles on the alt-right boogeyman so obviously it's still alive.

>fighting an amorphous mix of twelve year olds, college freshman, neets and esoteric political scientists

>She

Maybe because he's self-employed? He'd have been fired from any job if he had one. I don't define making a shitty 1st year of community college 2 month project tier game with 0 sales for 3 years as winning. He was made fun of in several small time memes, I guess, but none of them were positive. I think he also did a couple speaking events but was never invited back for being so terrible: youtube.com/watch?v=HkoGep47X_Y

>honestly guys. im a naive little child explain to me your position tee hee honestly im honest, thats why i always say honestly. right? this isnt a subtle attempt to troll or shit post, honestly

fuck off cunt.

>she

It's a man, doe.

>Brianna Wu
I looked him up and found this gem

>the Wu family is offering a $11,000 reward for information leading to the prosecution of those who have sent her death threats.[26][27][28] By February 2015 she was spending a full day a week contacting law enforcement, and was only attending events in the US with a security detail.[25] In March 2015, she said she had received 48 death threats during the previous six months

I think syfy made some retarded episode about it.

Mass fag here, who the fuck is this? Isn't she from california?? Why is she carpetbagging?

>mfw i live in massachusetts district 8

she'll probably win. this place is irredeemable.

youtube.com/watch?v=8GjyBuz2yOk

Would he be the first mentally ill person in Congress?

>she

you've got to be joking with this

Naw, most of the whole alt-right thing was made by the media to marginalize far right people. Though Pol is far right, the board isn't necessarily alt right. Alt right is just a term to describe something that is anti left for the sake of being anti left. The people who willingly say that they're "alt-right" are doing so to inflame the media.

I remember this faggot.
youtu.be/6Um13Bzob9o

I'm assuming he's referring to gamergate, which is hilarious because "alt-right" wasn't even a thing at the time, and he sure as he'll didn't "win"

For fucks sake, use google you niggerfaggot.

One time xhe threw a fucking rock on me from the moon

he/she/it/shit
come on don't oppress her with labels. labels never matter

>She

the only people that actually identify as "alt right" are edgelords and wannabe white supremacists

No, the (((Zionist shill machine))) beat xir to it.

>blocked in your country
lmoa

>Fake woman fights fake movement and fake wins

that fucking image still pisses me off no matter the edit

You know how shit Al Franken is. Imagine the content we'd have here if Brian won.

>le pol is alt right meme

Same day she created a good game.

>she

>Sup Forums
>alt-knight meme
Pick one.

MAKE IT HAPPEN
this would destroy the democrat party and science would be done

>Ugliest tranny

I understand how you feel, but let's be real here.

>she

this is retarded

>She

>That voice

Holy shit! This is the first time I've ever heard it speak. Before I was trying to give ((((her)))) the benefit of the doubt and assume ((((she)))) was just a really terrifyingly ugly woman. Now I'm certain there's no way that's not a dude.

"""her""" platform confuses me.

The first two things are just "I'm smart elect me and I'll give you something vague about technology" and the third column is an endorsement of federalism. Does she realize that liberals are against federalism?

Uh... Everyone knows it's a dude. "She" was well known before "she chopped off her dick.

>2 posts by this ID
The alt right was mocked here when the MDM first started using it and we haven't stopped mocking either of those since, either.

Well, he didn't hang himself. Dunno if that counts as clear victory though.

>She

Eyes that void, pretty creepy.

>She
>fought
>alt-right
>won
I'm unsure which one of these is the most wrong.

>he fell for the alt-right meme

was this altered at all? Some of this feels unreal.is Brianna Wu the Massachusetts own GoodSpaceGuy?

>Brianna Wu

I don't know who that is. I think you mean John Flynt

Perfect thats where I live since trump will most likely become empires I will use my last vote to crush Democrats dreams race then we crush the skulls

Lurk more fucking newfag

Is this fucking real?

Is this the future we chose?

it must be nice to have rich parents that will pay money to let you indulge in your delusions.

Wewlad

Welp, at least we got our weed.

GET THE FUCK OUT REEEEEEE

Baker's gonna keep delaying the legal weed rollout indefinitely though.

>she
>literally was the reason GG started
>Probably increased this board's traffic by 10+ million
>Turned Sup Forums from some backwater politics board to something that had massive reach and appeal to 15-25 year old guys
>won

Alt-Right isn't a real thing. It's a strawman put into play by the Jewish media.

You have failed to understand this place, or the present state of the world. And you will continue to fail.

fuck off reddit

>women in tech
>not even a real woman

>brinna wu
more like
literaly who?

kys you fucking nigger

Gamergate didn't really have a winner or loser. It just petered out and is only mentioned by vloggers and (Journalists) that have nothing else to base themselves around.

is it too late to claim Massachusetts residency and vote or a tranny just for lulz?

>... and won

won what?

It's technically legal to home grow but the shops might not open for another year or two.

>won against the alt right

that's not how that works

>donate button
Is he even trying to hide his true intentions?

loool everyone replying to you like "w-we arent alt-r-right, its just a media meme" when every day theres countless antiJew antiBlack threads, muh white power white women white children white breeding threads, etc

Yes yes yes
please let John become a representative
crash the democratic party with no survivors

And there are also countless race mixing threads.

It's amazing, isn't it?

Most is Mass have never heard of her. Also, the Dem power brokers here will never let win the Primary unless the incumbent has really pissed them off, or unless there's a lot of money on the table.

She can't even fight to open her eyes all the way, I don't think she's going to fight the "Alt-Right" and win.

You sound like a nigger who doesn't belong in a white man's nation or white man's world.

>Her
>Implying MA is at all redeemable

>she
>fought
>alt-right
>won

So much is fucking wrong with that sentence.
Where are the fact checkers?

Either way, I want that son of a bitch to get out of my home state.

you've got to be kidding me

Nice proxy

You know better than that, Liberals don't give a fuck about facts or logic or cognitive biases, they just say whatever feels good at the time.

Why actually accomplish things when you can congratulate yourself as if you accomplished something whenever you want?

I feel like it's important to remind everyone here how much of a shit human being is campaigning for American congress

encyclopediadramatica.se/Brianna_Wu

He beat me in the competition. The competition for "The Most Disturbing Looking Man In The World"

You're right. Only the "the" and "and" are used appropriately.

>she

She's got some big hands.

>she
>fought
>won
>alt-right

almost every word in that sentence is a lie

Impressive! If she can self-declare to have "won" against the evil frog Nazis, why doesn't she just self-declare herself as a Senator?

I am still trying to articulate to these progressives just how self defeating they really are. Not sure if I should keep trying or just *sip tea*.

>She beat the alt-right
There's no such thing as the alt-right, so she beat nothing?

It's about 50/50. Just go post a thread about Spencer. Half the people will defend him and half will baselessly call him a shill.

HAHA THIS, everyones even replying u with ..."u mist be black" uhhh nigger and so on, hahaha im tired of the white babies bullshit u guys are fucking retarded, i hope you are roleplaying in threads cuz u guys sound fucking stupid i can imagine u all in real life how do u guys even function around people i bet youre all akward neet 5'4"

That's not alt-right, that's what Moderate America believes but does not vocalize unless behind a proxy or user.

Who knew the mentally ill have delusions about reality?