Are some races really lower in Intelligence?

I mean Sup Forums got me really racist at first, but i think at this point just about 5-15% is race related in one human's behaviour.

>be nigger
>get shipped to usa en masse
>people enslave you, hate you for your race, treat you like shit
>finally after over 100 years you are free, but the racism is still deep deep inside of every white person
>you literally are like a fresh born race in the usa that still has to learn, to get accepted. to get helped, but the majority of americans voted against it to help you, well it would cost billions of dollars
>ghettos evolved, because blacks couldn't get good jobs at first, for obvious reasons
>because of ghetto life, a splinter society developed
>thanks to too less investment for education programs for blacks they still are mostly dumb and uneducated
>MUH NIGGERS THEY ARE SO STUPID AND SUBHUMANS KEK!

Imagine you live in a forest for your whole life with 5000 people for instance.
Now you get shipped into another country, they don't like you so you live in a ghetto, your parents, you and everyone who you know does not know what it means to get an education or to be an american.

Isn't this really just a social construct that niggers are dumb and lazy? Put yourself in that situation, your parents didn't have an education, your grandparents, etc etc, how else could you survive but to steal, etc
I mean look at the successful niggers like that science guy or obama, they can all do it, they just need PROPER FORCED EDUCATION!!

This is called karma, cause and effect, we need to clean up the effect by forcing blacks into programs of education, kindergarten, etc etc, and having more cops in that areas to fuck them up if the parents try shit.
The IQ statistics of sub saharan africans cannot be used because they don't do a lot of abstract thinking in the jungle like whites do in kindergarten etc.

Take a fresh born black baby into a white family and look what's gonna happen.

We need to learn to love again, THE PAST IS THE PAST!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BXmqbI5Tq24
youtube.com/watch?v=YWBBp9grYsM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musa_I_of_Mali
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Or we could just send them back to Africa.

>Are some races really lower in Intelligence?

Yes. Rural and suburban retards are lower in intelligence compared to city people.

>Are some races really lower in Intelligence
Does an Somalian with an average iq in the 80s suddenly become smarter if you put him in a different country?

You can take him out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of him.

>Take a fresh born black baby into a white family and look what's gonna happen.

Take a look at twin adoption studies, they stay retarded.

Maybe.

youtube.com/watch?v=BXmqbI5Tq24

youtube.com/watch?v=YWBBp9grYsM

With the IQ-genes that have been identified it is already possible to predict how well people do in school.

They aren't equally distributed in all populations.

>Deutschland shitposting

Kek'd. But seriously this.

Why do I need to put myself in somebody's shoes without even having a comparable life? Must I pretend to know their struggles? Isn't that kind of condescending?

No, all people have troubles in their life. I don't care about excuses. It's not like the Western world is actually that brutal, you just need to work and have a shred of sense.

FPBP

Also OP you made your own point. The culture is what's different. Africa to this day is still undeveloped and people living in dirt and mud huts and what do you want white people to do about it? We're not going to adopt black people and teach them how to act civilized and even if we threw trillions into those ghettos they would just buy cars with shiny rims on it. What would have white people do????

>NO
>You are a racist

That's not the problem, they were not the only ones that had the same condition (jews and chinks for example) and they have much higher IQ and are hardworking people.
The problem is that IQ doesn't matter. If we take into account the Flynn effect, Victorian Englanders had the same IQ as a nigger yet they performed much much better.
Does any user know the answer to this?

Well, our mestizos are smarter than most blacks

Daily reminder that only 16% of African Americans are able to score above 100 on an IQ test.

Daily reminder that the cutoff for borderline mental retardation in the United States was lowered in 1973 from 85 to 70, because it was deemed too awkward that approximately 54% of black Americans were classified as as least somewhat "retarded".

How do you explain Africans emigrating to Scandinavian countries and being given literally all the opportunity they could ever ask for, yet still being absolute bottom of the barrel in terms of income/crime/education?

These people, as a society, only recently developed their own written language. What makes you think they could seamlessly blend in with ours without there being any issues?

Another thing people ignore is the vast amounts of recessive defects and sometimes low IQ's being caused by centuries of inbreeding in African/Middle Eastern communities

Also, it doesn't really matter if it's biological or not

Anyone with eyes can see that third world immigration is disastrous, which is argument enough to stop it or at least be extremely selective about who is let in. Rather than just keep our borders open whilst telling ourselves that it'll all sort itself out if we stop being racist and provide them with more gibs

*"U.S. Blacks" = mulattos, quadroons etc

Immigrating is not the same as growing up there to the mind of that country.

growing up in a ghetto does that to you

read my post, jungle people have no mind for abstract thinking, if this had overall influence of genetic intelligence over the years, idk

that's basically what i said, we need to put them in the place to have the same mindset and opportunity as a white child from a middleclass family, we have to find a way to get them away from ghetto mindset
IQ genes? Source?
source

ofc it's disastrous, im talking about america, or people that were already in our countries,not letting in thousands of immigrants

15 points just by using white language and being around white people. But we needs all da gibs cuz we wuz slaves n shit.

>Sup Forums got me really racist at first but
>be nigger

source to that study, but also i have to bring in epigenetics.

If you grow up in a womb with bad nutrition, and the mother had stress, some certain genes get activated that can influence learning and overall iq

I would love to see a study from two black parents that got adopted and had a black child, and to see how that child did

I'm ethnic Chinese, slavery was a part of life in China as recently as a hundred years ago, house slaves and sex slaves in brothel, people who were sold into because of debt - people who save enough money and/or married out - people who then quickly got over haven't been slaves.

Blacks are just dumb.

I don't remember the part of the bible where immediately after escaping from Egypt, the Jews who were slaves started forgetting how to belt their pants, raped everything in site, and SHUT THINGS DOWN by being complete autistis.

Hey, if you guys were the Egyptians, you owe the Jews their pounds of flesh, with interest.

This. Only rural and suburban retards voted Trump. City people all voted Hillary.

seriously pick up a god damn genetics book or atleast watch some genetics shit on shittube

BUT PLEASE STFU with you very dumb and naive opinions

You know those Swedish "no-go zones" you might've heard about that are almost entirely populated by people of foreign origin?

Most of the good for nothing shitstains that ruin these areas are second generation Somalis and Iraqis, not immigrants

Well, chinese slaves were still CHINESE, and jews and egyptians is just a story, no evidence there, also they were both middle eastern cultures which had a lot in common

>Are some races really lower in Intelligence?
RACIST. This thing could cure cancer and fly to mars if it were for white, non-jewish racism.

reported to schulz tschüss Florian
i feel like you didn't read or understand my post, they still have their old mindset from the middle east, not the swedish one, it's your fault if you can't integrate them into your society, and i hate this too, i do not excuse this behaviour of the outlanders, i just wanted to know your opinion on RACE not culture.

Niggers are a worthless locust race. If all niggers disappeared from the planet, it would only improve things.

>niggers are 8% of the population of Toronto
>majority of most wanted murderes are groids

They're 20% European on average.

>thanks to too less investment for education programs for blacks they still are mostly dumb and uneducated

I had the same public education as my black classmates

they never tried to learn, never did work, acted out in class throwing shit etc, got into fights, fist fought TEACHERS, did/sold drugs

I grew up poor and had the same education as them, still cared more about my future and tried harder than them. It's biological and cultural.

C U L T U R E
U
L
T
U
R
E

I'm talking about the genetical intelligence, not the cultural influences on people, that of course has influence on the intelligent and behaviour

If a cultue is like that lip nigger, it doesn't mean it got that way just because of low overall intelligence.

Just like the germanic tribes did weird degenerate shit and mutilated their bodies a few thousands of years ago, im talking of pure genetic here, what if that women in the webm you posted was raised by an here raised black family, she would probably behave like a german, that is what i want to know, that even if they lost all their old culture, if they still behave like subhumans.

>56 average IQ

Maybe they did behave like that because of bad parrenting? Ever thought of that?

That's 100% the cause of that.

How can we not let this happen anymore? There must be a way.

>ugly nigger
>retarded explanation
>0/10 shilling
saged

Walk through a ghetto once user. See how long that line of thinking will keep you alive.

Why don't you go babysit your precious nogs back in their home continent? Write a will first so Mohammed gets your butt plug collection.

Oh look it's the butthurt kraut from the sugar thread.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study

Holy shit there's two autismleafs now

Not an argument

>

Did Jaquise steal your girl again user?

There is a leaf and this cocksucker spamming these threads.

theres not a single nation in the entire world that was govern by black people and wasn't underdeveloped at the time

not a single one

in the entire history of mankind

let that sink in

Lighter skinned blacks seem more intelligent. Color is correlation.

Quality post

Bullshit, Sup Forums views race as the left side of the image, which is considered hate speech and actively suppressed.

If there were no blacks in USA, the poorest decile of whites would probably behave like niggers. This is because there is almost no social security there, schools in poor areas are underfunded, there is no fight against the segregation of neighborhoods and so on.

Really gets the noggin a joggin

OMFG
sage

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musa_I_of_Mali

>During his reign Mali may have been the largest producer of gold in the world at a point of exceptional demand. One of the richest people in history, he is known to have been enormously wealthy; reported as being inconceivably rich by contemporaries,

>By the end of Mansa Musa's reign, the Sankoré University had been converted into a fully staffed University with the largest collections of books in Africa since the Library of Alexandria. The Sankoré University was capable of housing 25,000 students and had one of the largest libraries in the world with roughly 1,000,000 manuscripts.

Not a nigger lover, just a history enthusiast wanting to prove a Pole wrong

Apartheid was from the beginning on a bad idea, what did they thought would happen? This was just the result of racist thinking, as leftist as this sounds, it's true.

Sadly there seems to be just two ways to deal with black people.

>1. Take them away from their parents, raise them good and european, or invest trillions of dollars to create an propaganda state for them, to teach them on every corner the basics of european mindset
>2. Just let them live in their own communities for ever and don't care, bad idea, because leftists want to let them roam freely

I think that's just of an too complex matter too discuss it here, people are just too biased about this matter, it's sad, nobody want's to discuss new revolutionary things to let them get rid of their old jungle mindset which is causing all of this problems.

Kowalski, listen up.

There isn't because of they did never had to create even a country.

We pushed it to them 200-300 years ago.

They weren't ready, we europeans had 2000 years of experience, they did have nothing.

This is all culture, why don't you guys understand?

This thread is meant for the discussion of genetic intelligence, so that sometime we can integrate them into our society, or teach them how to live like us.

Their culture is stopping them from it, its given from parent to son, son to son..etc etc..

but what to expect from a toilet licking pole that got mindraped for hundreds of years by jews

This is true, and the low IQ explains why members of the lowest decile are blacks. But if there was only whites, wouldn't the jobless, criminal people then consist of whites?

>literally living in the most gold-rich area of the most resource-rich continent on earth
>managed to not fuck it up

Wow,most are black followed by shitskin muslims pakis cm, some latino,some canadian and the asian guy has a black name...tonngo...
Is having an African name by chance enough to turn you into a criminal?

Northern Africans are just kebabs.

That's wascist

That's a moot point. having say 1,000 jobless criminals where 800 are black isn't better than 200 jobless criminal whites.

What's 85 percent of 110?

is there a proof that ruler dynasty was indigenous african people and not descendants of middleeastern arabs?

Hey, you seem to actually be replying, so I have a question to think about: Why is a very little amount of supermarkets and non-fast food grocery stores in cities?

Also, we have been putting money into education programs. It doesn't help much.

You know that deep, primal sense that goes off in the back of your head when you see something that just shouldn't be? Something so unnatural and abhorrent that all creation recoils at its mere existence? That's the feeling I get looking at this picture. Maybe it's just the lipstick though.

You are ignorant. In Appalachia there are thousands of poor white trash with low intelligence and no education (Actual rednecks). And their crime rate is significantly lower than that of niggers because their genes are less conducive to impulsivity and aggressiveness (aka crime).

>Musa Keita I (c. 1280 – c. 1337) was the TENTH Mansa
>It is said that Mansa Musa had conquered 24 cities, each with surrounding districts containing villages and estates, during his reign
>what is Malian Empire?

The Pole stated that there never ever existed a sucessfull state entirely run by blacks - this proves the entire statement false.

Also, give credit when due. Living next to a resource does not mean automatically that you will prosper - you have countless examples of that in history.

Please read about the History of Mali before making a full out of yourself. This is not a kindergarten

Do you mean that there is less jobless people in more white countries? Because that seems not to be the case. There is something like 7 % jobless people in all countries comparable to USA.

fool*

>forcing blacks into education programs
You're retarded

You think African countries even have governments capable enough of collecting and maintaining data?

I would if I weren't drunk, I promise my gypsy friend friend

True. not an argument but the fact your not willing to at least get involved and help them sounds like your talking out of both sides of your mouth.

Personally i have no problem with blacks as long as their committing crimes against themselves. If they dont want to change the reality there in, let it be.

But for you, at least be willing to walk the talk.

Like the zulus,you can get some exceptionally good ones,and with the help of some muslims that can into medieval meme science and with the help of unlimited funds get things going for a while...but I'm guessing only the zulus had a pure african "culture" since wich developed by itself,musa was but an Arabian muslim larper

A little amount? I don't get your question, in germany we have around every corner a supermarket.

Do you mean they are all located outside the cities? Because they are afraid of niggers?

Well it certainly wasn't enough, the problem is that they were from the beginning on separated from whites, that's why they developed ghettos.

The parents there don't give a fuck because their parents didn't either, just poor and depressed.

It creates a literal cycle of crime.

New ideas must flow in into that zones, but america is just such a big country, that it seems to be almost impossible to revolutionary create a form of help that would actually do something do create people like Neil or obama.

hurr durr blame whitey

my german friend black people have money thrown at them and they still fail. there is such a preponderance of evidence that liberals have to resort to the most incredible types of sophistry to ignore the obvious. if you cant see it now, nothing short of jesus coming down and declaring their niggerdom will probably ever convince you.

Na zdrowie, fellow toilet artist!

Also, read what this guy says -

That's true, but currently the jobless people, or people who outright live on criminality and don't seek a job, are black people, and if there were no black people in USA, then they would be white people.

>be nigger in sub saharan africa
>6 of your siblings die due to malaria
>your youngest sister died due to a botched clitoris removal
>the rest of your siblings died before their first year thanks to a lack of food
>have to walk two miles to get to the nearest river because your tribe was too stupid to settle next to it
>get captured in a slave raid by the neighboring tribe
>get sold to white europeans and shipped to north america
>given a home
>fed regularly
>get inoculated to various diseases
>all you have to do is to harvest crops
>procede to complain about how you were taken from your warring, disease ridden continent

Daily reminder that if we didn't import africans here, they would be dying of ebola in Africa.

Musa took the Muslim LARPing levels to a whole different angle:

>Musa made his pilgrimage between 1324–1325.[16][17] His procession reportedly included 60,000 men, including 12,000 slaves who each carried 4 lb (1.8 kg) of gold bars and heralds dressed in silks who bore gold staffs, organized horses, and handled bags. Musa provided all necessities for the procession, feeding the entire company of men and animals.[18] Those animals included 80 camels which each carried 50–300 lb (23–136 kg) of gold dust.

>But Musa's generous actions inadvertently devastated the economy of the regions through which he passed. In the cities of Cairo, Medina, and Mecca, the sudden influx of gold devalued the metal for the next decade. Prices on goods and wares greatly inflated. To rectify the gold market, on his way back from Mecca, Musa borrowed all the gold he could carry from money-lenders in Cairo, at high interest. This is the only time recorded in history that one man directly controlled the price of gold in the Mediterranean.

God damn niggers, they can't even fathom the amount of gold this guy had.

When you say 7% what exact definition are you using? because the USA has only about 60% of people in the workforce, 40% are jobless.

>Tfw when to intelligent to be anything else but white

Crime, no matter on whom they commit is is still a crime and tells us that there is something wrong.

I am willing, but there are so many steps, so many complex things to riddle out and so little time.

Also really, i mean really racist people that don't get a single bit of this thread probably and would just insult me for being a nigger lover are all part of the problem, i know this shouldn't be happening in the first place, but it did, we have to deal with these problems now.

The first step should be to control the population of these individuals, for america it would be to give them lessons about protection, and abortion.

The second step should be hardcore propaganda for the blacks, like big advertisements everywhere, government payed people that visit them and give them advice. But it would cost billions.

For europe the first step should be stopping them from coming, the integration should be the next step, but seeing failing them even with the turks gives me not much hope.

But there can, and there IS still hope and solutions for everything, people just have to make up their minds.

This is a very important point that isn't made frequently enough.

> A little amount? I don't get your question, in germany we have around every corner a supermarket.

In cities were there is no public transport, the city center becomes actually the poorest neighborhood, and there is no typically no normal grocery stores in ghettos, neither in USA nor in Sweden.

I grew up in a welfare-funded single-parent household with a mother that had no education, period. She had never been to a school her entire life. Without a single one of the scholarships, any of the affirmative action, or any of the other advances blacks get, I went to Ohio State University, got a degree in Applied Mathematics in 4 years, and now make ~$84,000 a year after taxes at 24.
Niggers are just lazy. I thought I was pretty lazy, and I STILL made it.

you can't expect 100% of people to be in the labor force, but i wouldn't be surprised if our labor rate participation is lower than other countries

Jobless people and the concept of joblessness means usually people who try actively to get a job, but fail. People outside the workforce are not called jobless people and they don't have an impact on the joblessness rate.

Well slavery was everywhere big at that time, and like you described is really just wrong.

Tribes at the time had survived, and had a well established community that was going well for them.

Most of them first got really into slave trade as we arrived there.

It was before the white man a well sustained economy of slaves. They just saw the $$$ when you came and suddenly deported everyone

What do you think your ancestors did when the romans came? They selled blonde girls like cattle back then to the romans, don't be hippocratic

Thanks for your worthless and completely ignorant opinion.

well that sucks, bad, very bad planning

This is a man with a weave, lipstick extend past the lips and sculpted brows