Apparently we just experienced "a day without women"

Apparently we just experienced "a day without women".

Did anyone notice?

At all?

Other urls found in this thread:

wral.com/-day-without-a-woman-protest-closes-chapel-hill-carrboro-schools/16572485/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We've already experienced many days "without women", because women are no longer women, haven't been for quite some time. They're too busy trying to be men with their pretend careers and penis envy. The women of today are nothing more than substandard men with gaping, worn-out vaginas. Pic very related.

It was... quieter?

that was today?

They changed it to women's day because they realized no one would care if they didn't show up for work

Is she womanlistening?

You know its a fucked up timeline when the rantings of a crazy hermit burning down churches are more true than any of the mainstream opinions.

Considering I didn't leave my house at all, no I didn't notice anything except my mommy did go to her job.

>tries to sound philosophical
>says "messed up" and "tons of"

barbaric nords are NOT white

The best guide in the darkness is a blind person, so in the age of madness it makes sense to listen to madmen.

I actually left the house today. Funnily enough, the rest of the real world didn't observe this. had a woman waitress at the restaurant, serving me. had a woman cashier check me out at the dollar store. even the usual postal worker, a woman, delivered my mail. nothing happened today and there was no holiday. just virtue signaling on the internet.

>doesn't hear what she wants
>can't debate or even contest the facts
>childishly falls asleep
the lack of self awareness in this comic is mind boggling. is it satire?

Who said women don't fart?

The whole "day without women" thing was just a load of hot air.

I'm actually not sure that anyone observed it. If they did, it wasn't noticeable.

I mean, people with important jobs need to work, and people without important jobs make almost no impact on the world when they don't show up.

>is it satire?

Did you not notice the buzzfeed label?

I promise you it is not at all self-aware.

Maybe she has narcolepsy. My gf also does, even when I'm not explaining things.

As far as I could tell every woman in the office who wasn't already on vacation was there. Hell even the woman janitor was there.

I think politicians and the media cared way more then any actual man or woman. Kinda like black history month and labor day.

All the women I knew were going with their usual lives, all women at my workplace were present, no one mentionned anything about all of that bullshit. Didn't notice a single thing.
Feminazis btfo once again

statistically women tend towards certain professions, therefore any place that one woman works will tend to be a female-majority workplace and to a lesser extent a female owned one. Therefore by not working today women are really only financially hurting themselves and other female entrepreneurs.

Not everyone jumps on these left-wing bandwagons, thank God.

Apparently this day has been around since 1908 and I've never heard of it before.

This is just backlash against Trump.

I had a woman scan my sandwich at the till in the shop, I got on the train and had a woman check my ticket, I got to the station and had my ticket checked by a woman, I attended a workshop run by a woman and another woman gave a presentation, and then I had a woman drive my train and another check my ticket on the way home

desu I can't even recall hearing about it on the radio or seeing it on the telly. Not a single person mentioned it

I don't think women in my class got the memo then, had a full class of 30 today(im 18 no ban please)

I saw plenty of women about my dad today. Some people need to work and not eat ice cream and watch Netflix all day.

The official term is "nignoring"

i understand the point of no immigrant day since people want to deport immigrants but what is a no woman day showing? no one wants to deport women

Now to bend her over and impregnate her

Hmm...

Mansplaining to empowered womyn
Knock her out
Rape her
Profit?

one didn't yet respond to an e-mail with info she wanted, not even sure if it's because of this day or not
That's literraly it

Not really my workplace didn't acknowledge it at all my female boss and female manager were both there and they didn't mention it and all the women that work in my department we're at work so I guess they care about working more than virtue signalling not really my workplace didn't acknowledge it at all my female boss and female manager were both there and they didn't mention it and all the women that work in my department we're at work so I guess they care about working more than virtue signaling not really my workplace didn't acknowledge it at all my female boss and female manager we're both there and they didn't mention it and all the women that work in my department we're at work so I guess they care about working more than virtue signalling not really my workplace didn't acknowledge it at all my female boss and female manager we're both there and they didn't mention it and all the women that work in my department we're at work so I guess they care about working more than virtue signaling not really my workplace didn't acknowledge it at all my female boss and female manager or both there and they didn't mention it and all the women that work in my department we're at work so I guess they care about working more than virtue signalling

I just went to publix a few hours ago and there were plenty of women working. Didn't notice anything different at all.

For me every day is a day without women.

The only people that can skip a day at work because the internet told them too are people with worthless jobs you wouldn't even know didn't show up to begin with.

>Wife says she wants to call out of work today.
>Some bullshit about a protest.
>"I'm not appreciated and treated differently from the men."
>"I don't get paid the same as the men."
>Says she wants to show her employer how valuable she is.
>"So, your way of handling that is to not show up for work, proving that you are, in fact, less dependable and valuable than your male counterparts and should therefore be paid less than them?"
>"...shit"

And that's the last I heard about that.

wral.com/-day-without-a-woman-protest-closes-chapel-hill-carrboro-schools/16572485/

THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

THESE WOMEN ARE SELFISH!

>grown men that refernce films produced by Disney

Jesus Christ, what a fucking faggot.

Look at toothpaste over here activating my almonds

>decides to get into argument
>opponent presents argument
>gets mad

Is this some type of new millennial coping system?

No one noticed because all people had to do was pour coffee themselves, write the articles themselves, and hire substitue teachers.

Not really, no.

Sitting across from a woman at the break room table at work right now. We're discussing the fact that a co-worker shot one of of his nuts off because the dumbass stuck a pistol in his pocket rather than buying a good holster.

Profound words user. Saved.

Get her preggers from said rape, childbirth pains wake the fem up right quick. Original story line restored.

Are you police or do you all just carry pistols to work?

Underrated. Ik hou van dat post.

Just spoke with a woman receptionist at a doctor's office. She must have...

>(((internalized misogyny)))

Thanks for the wise words, poetic Boris

That image

>If an argument is boring, it isn't true

this is the message.

Work was quiet.

t. works in an small all-women office

Thank fuck. Loud harpy cunts.

I'm not even sure if it happened in other countries. I felt like the only place it actually happened was here, and that you could gather all the participants in one stadium just to show how many even participated.

Nope.

went right by me.

Well said, Yuri.

this unironically made me think

Even the super sjw/feminist women at my job still showed up for work, so no I noticed nothing at all.

we did?

The only reason they had the balls to do that is because of their (((teacher's union))). They would have to decapitate a child and shit down it's windpipe in front of the classroom to get fired.

The gender pay myth infuriates me so much

Its disprovable in literally under 10 seconds of thought if they bothered to even verify or check the methodology of the shit they were spewing

AND IM MAD JUST TYPING THIS AHHHH

Some of the women in our office went marching or whatever

It was pretty much the same

Kind of hoped our boss would insist that everyone went on strike out of solidarity so I could go home

>be me
>male
>all women show up for work
>none are wearing red or are feminists
>go eat lunch
>qt 3.14 waitress takes my order
>eat food

I'm starting to think feminism is just another gibsmedat.

Oh fuck that actually really made me thing GG Vlademir

This was oddly poetic. I'm screen capping this.

We've had a day without women once before. I think we called it d-day last time.

Wisdom

No, we're factory workers. We don't carry on the job. This apparently happened last night.

That's pretty deep

I didn't do anything ha ha

Thanks comrade Vitroli

It's an American thing. You wouldn't get it.

Literally nothing changed here. My professor was female and was still there, and my cashier was female when I got lunch.

On the flip side, Alexandria (in VA, north of here) had to take a day off because so many teachers and substitute teachers weren't working. It was to the point where they couldn't even really just penalize the individual teachers and otherwise hold class because it was most of their staff and they literally could not function.

Explains why Alex Jones is being validated on fucking everything here lately.

I saw a white lady and black lady argueing over who parked to close to sho this morning

Huh.... funny. I got a fuck of a lot done at work today. I forgot all about this.

I'm pretty deep in ur mum lole

Every time a guy has sex with a girl some of his dna is left with her after a certain amount of dudes she fucks youbare litterally fickimg other dudes. Virigna or fucked

lol this comic is great. flip the sexes and issues and it's a masterpiece

Seems like the only profession actually getting any kind of publicity over this is teachers.

Teachers get paid shit, so I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing. Of course, we're talking about teachers, not professors.

Varg is perfectly sane. All he did was burn own churches that were built over pagan holy sites and burial grounds.
It's actually pretty cucked to imply that is i anyway insane for avenging his forefather's land
>hermit
>lives with 5 children and wife
>has friends who also have families
>shilling this hard

nope

I was not actually expecting that. You actually activated a couple almonds.

Pretty profound Boris.

das every day for me

Gave female friends at the uni bunch of cheap candy
Got lots of hugs and kisses

Google telegony and take the red pill

I hate living in the Liberal Triangle

Most of civilized human history went fine without them.

And i get digits that are the area code for the Liberal Triangle...

I don't care too much all I wanna know is if boypussy also archives the cummies?

Whats the message of this comic

More true words have never been said.

Feels > reals

aside from hearing on the radio nothing really changed aside from the fact that my gym was fucking packed and this hippy looking bitch completely cut in line of a guy waiting on the squat rack

My school was closed today because none of the teachers showed up. Bretty gud, we need more of these days.

my gf is at work lol

>women said they'd go on a strike in my country as well
>even my university promoted the shit out of it
>literally nothing changed
The only difference I noticed was that a couple of full blown marxists didn't come today.

It was really a blunder.

I wish the women at my job took the day off today they're fucking useless and just get in the way

Well said comrade

A day without women, or as I like to call it "Valentines".

Well PUTin.

>A day without a woman
Good, we don't want her anyways.

Holy fuck Ivan you're right.

At least that's what she told you. ;)