TRUMPCARE: FIXING OBAMACARE BY MAKING IT SHITTIER

Where were you when the boomers and the elderly finally got their comeuppance?

>The new plan keeps a tax credit system, but changes it to age and income-based instead of being solely dependent on income. This new policy leaves older Americans as the most exposed, as they get more tax credits but there is no cap on what the insurance companies can charge them. Older people were cited to pay three times that of young people under the former government; this will raise to five times under Mr Trump.

ahahahahahahahahahhhahhah
It gets better

>The penalty still applies but this time Americans will pay to their insurance provider, not the government.

THE VERY THING THAT CONSERVATIVES CONSERVATANTRUMED THE MOST IS STILL IN LMFAO

hold on to your hats, it has a spiffy new name

>House Republican Bill 1275 has another, catchier name.

>The "World’s Greatest Healthcare Plan of 2017" - its official title - has been introduced by Texas Representative Pete Sessions and begins its long slug through the House and Senate before hitting the President’s desk.

ahhhhhhh ahhhhhhhh my sides this fucking clown show may it never end

Just how low does your IQ have to be to get sucked into right wing politics? As always, it can be exemplified with low effort, single dimensional thinking:

>"Notice how thick this is?" he asked reporters, comparing the stack of paper with the Republicans’ new, much slimmer document.

Are conservatives even human? Does a humanoid section of our populace inflicted d with this much autism deserve rights? These are real questions we must ask in the current year

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-healthcare-plan-worlds-greatest-2017-obamacare-repeal-replace-a7618861.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-healthcare-plan-worlds-greatest-2017-obamacare-repeal-replace-a7618861.html

>boomers
>conserative
What color is the sky in your reality

>Where were you when the boomers and the elderly finally got their comeuppance?

Luckily Trump appointed someone qualified to fix our education system and help you with reading comprehension you dumb bitch ahahaha

Wow Sup Forums you helped elect this generations GWB!

>Luckily Trump appointed someone qualified to fix our education system

What color is the sky in your reality

Hm, not a lot of /pol autists defending this plan or Trump.

I first saw "He'll 50D chess it to Rand's plan." but that ain't happening now that Trump and his team have quadrupled down on this and promise it'll pass.

Republicans should do nothing until Obamacare collapses and eait until Obama and Democrats admit that they conned the people with a fucked up piece of legislation, Make Obama eat crow publicly.

Why would it collapse? The health insurance companies wrote it.

b-but niggers! WE WILL M-MAGA YOU LIBTARD!

Except they promised they would do something about it, which is mind boggling. They really fucked up using this as a wedge issue.

This will lead historically right to single-payer system. Might take 4, 6, 8, or 20 years, but we'll have a far better system after they are done throwing their fit.

>The penalty still applies but this time Americans will pay to their insurance provider, not the government.
Wait what?
If I remember correctly the penalty is for not being insured.
So which insurance provider do you pay if you are not insured?

Also, Trump truly is the gift that keeps on giving.
This is going to be a glorious 4 years.

>pay jew tax straight to the jews
>less people insured
>old people will pay more
>oy vey goy lets build up our depleted military
BERNIE 2020 REEEEEEEEEE

Are we talking about Obamacare, or Medicare? I only see Medicaid and Obamacare mentioned in the link.

Insurance companies are allowed to place a surcharge of 30% if you have a lapse of coverage.

But what if theres no coverage what so ever?

curious to see about that. If there's no fine for having no coverage, that'll be great.

784D chess

Everyone over the age of 65 is automatically enrolled in Medicare. Unless they're getting rid of Medicare or increasing the deductible amount, I think OP is getting wet over nothing.

Not if they recently got their residency.

>The new plan keeps a tax credit system, but changes it to age and income-based instead of being solely dependent on income. This new policy leaves older Americans as the most exposed, as they get more tax credits but there is no cap on what the insurance companies can charge them. Older people were cited to pay three times that of young people under the former government; this will raise to five times under Mr Trump.
Oh how I wish this got implemented in Germany. I am sick of subsidizing the healthcare of old fucks who are ten times richer than me.

man the shills are out today

(((Everyone is the Jews)))

>The worlds greatest healthcare plan of 2017
>taking it seriously
Uh....

Kim Jung Un mixed with Michael Scott, this administration has been the most unintentionally hilarious yet downright malicious administration in US history so far and IT IS ONLY TWO MONTHS IN.

trump is everything that republicans would pretend Obama was

>intentionally missing the point I made

The whole bill reads like something introduced to make a point that the author has no intention of actually passing. If you're too retarded to grasp this concept, leave.

>Wow Sup Forums you helped elect this generations GWB!
The funny bit is that they didn't with their shitposting, but think they did.

>This new policy leaves older Americans as the most exposed, as they get more tax credits but there is no cap on what the insurance companies can charge them.

That's a huge age discrimination lawsuit in the making....

A young adult should pay the same as an older adult or someone who is already sick/ill. That's the only fair way to go about it. Everyone should pay the same equal price, no matter what their age is or how bad their health is. There also shouldn't be discounts given to families simply because they have children. Everyone should pay the same rate....

Young Adults: $100/mo
Old Adult: $100/mo
Sick/ill: $100/mo
Child: $100/mo (paid for by their parents)

That's the only fair way to do it. No one should be treated better simply because they're young & healthy or because they're a baby.