Do you think drugs should be illegal? I don't

Do you think drugs should be illegal? I don't.

They didn't use to be illegal in the past. My dad said he walked into a bar a long time ago and people were openly using cocaine. Haha, imagine seeing that in a bar. Shit would be funny.

Drugs are only illegal because of the Vietnam war. Conservafaggots needed a low-hanging fruit to go after at the time because society was in such disarray due to the unpopularity of the war.

No. Personal responsibility above all else. Don't do drugs, show restraint.

pot is fine, but nothing else. we would have a society of degenerates

>Drugs are only illegal because of the Vietnam war
American education really is a meme

>implying drugs are the reason for degeneration

It's true, man.

Drugs were legal prior to Vietnam.

Conservafaggots needed something they could go after that would unite society again, because people were turning into hippies and society was falling apart.

>low hanging fruit, he says

Sage for being underage

Depends on the drug.

You can learn a lot about the nature of a person by the drugs they choose to consume.

Drugs aren't the cause of degeneration, they are a symptom.

ding ding

Opium and meth = get the fuck away

Hallucinogenics and dissociatives = hell yeah

Drugs that can only be taken once a week are far more conducive than daily naggings.

Fucking neanderthals used ephedra during their hunts.

no but there certainly is an association

>Fucking neanderthals used ephedra during their hunts.
Really? Not sure what ephedra is but I'll look into it.

weed can give you permanent depersonalization and or derealization and visual static

potheads love to deny this but its true, it's happened to me and i still have DP after 4 months

doesnt matter if your predispositioned either, had an mri and my brain still comes up fine

DP/DR can happen to any pot smoker and is likelier to happen the more you smoke it

>Hallucinogenics and dissociatives

enjoy your HPPD and/or fucked up brain

Only people with HPPD are people who are aware and think of HPPD. Just a bunch of cucks who have fucked up brains and blame it on psyches.

I agree with the ancaps on this one

My body my rules

>smoked two years ago
>still have DP

JUST
U
S
T

Illegal drugs provide off-the-record funding for intelligence agencies

To all of you who think drugs should be legal: unless you can create a morally strong society, they WILL BE ILLEGAL.

Because when the West is finished destroying itself in degeneracy, whether drugs are legal or not at this point, fascism will take over and drugs will be the least of your concerns.

if you're doing drugs then you're a degenerate to begin with

Its the only thing that can solve our malignant relationship with mexico. The cartels only have too much power cus they provide the demand. weed legalization is so successful because its a step to fix that problem.

Nigga the cartels mainly traffic cocaine.

I watched a documentary on cocaine production. Most of it in America comes from the cartels in Mexico. That shit makes them billions of dollars a year, that's why they're so powerful. Money buys power.

Feel free to renounce your citizenship then.

I don't like any kind of recreational drugs, however, you can't make them illegal. Just look at America's failed drug war. Keeping it legal and offering rehabilitation to people will keep drugs off of citizens' minds.

a lot of things used to be legal

>Brazil lecturing on drugs and moral society