Top 5 countries based on humour

1. Goes without saying that it's my own condescending/sarcastic homeland.
2. Ireland, even if a lot is shitting on the British, it's cool.
3. America, though I'm on the fence with this. There's a lot of good humour from here, but a lot of bad, so perhaps it's a case of quantity causing some quality.
4. Australia, some great comics and bants every so often.
5. India?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-oB6DN5dYWo
youtube.com/watch?v=3m5qxZm_JqM
youtu.be/CZkopd9m1lw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

poland is sure to be up there. They are known for a good sense of humor.

Germans are on the bottom for sure. They are autistic

>Germans are on the bottom for sure.
I don't think even the Germans could argue against that. Can't say I've seen much Polish comedy though.

Japan is pretty based and the Koreas occasionally drop legendary bantz

UK/Ire aren't even in the top 10

1 germany
Rest is pleb tier

1. Mexico no can compete

Britain use to be on top these days there country is the joke and we have taken the top spot

youtube.com/watch?v=-oB6DN5dYWo

I'd say Sweden is number one. There is a reason why there are so many swedes on Youtube and Twitch we fucking kick ass dude.

>>Mexican comedians

I'll give you credit there, Mexico is pretty based with comedy. I completely forgot about it.

Australian comedians are shit mate. You'll find funnier australians in pubs.

Our media is too PC to have quality comedians any more.

Bosnia and the Netherlands.
Both have a take no prisoners approach, whereby the dutch really seem to totally ignore all taboos.

I agree with this. Best at colonization and comedy. British food however. It's like lower rent version of German cuisine.

They're pretty good, and some great classic sketches such as
youtube.com/watch?v=3m5qxZm_JqM
Are unforgettable.

Robbaz is the only good one...

i work with some poles
not funny at all. sub 80 iq and toilet jokes, nothing you would ever laugh out loud at in the slightest. most of them are 12 yo in a 30 yo body.

Our humor used to be good. Not anymore ...

Get off the computer, Muhammad.

canada is up there

they are genuinely funny and retarded at the same time

To be fair, most brits just eat other nation's cuisine for the most part. I mean hell, one of our national dishes is the chicken tikka masala. But yeah, I won't try to argue that things like black pudding and such are good.

Kek'd and checked

Because your Twitch/youtubers appeal to masses of children, doesn't mean your country has good humour.

Stand up comedy is a uniquely american art form. The weight and value stand up has brought to comedy cannot be overestimated. Standup could have originated in Europe, but it didnt. And most standup allstars are american. Therefore America actually is #1. #2 is very clearly UK with their comedy & panel shows. #3 is tough, although many great writers come from ireland (garaham lineham comes to mind) i would not say they have contributed to global comedic consciousness. If anything i would say it is a tie between canada (who surprisingly, has many comedic actors and standups) or japan who exports their prank shows worldwide. I would probably go with japan as their comedy shows have jumped the culture gap between eastern and western humor.

Why you put india on the list, i dont even know.

This is no doubt including some bias, but I must disagree. American comedians are some of the worst. Perhaps we're all partial to our own country's comics, but all of the UK have good comedians IMO, particularly some Scotts. And the republic of Ireland have some of the best also.

>not liking black pudding

Low test, mate

I like what I like and as many times as I've tried it, I can't stomach the taste.

Yeah but that's back in the 90s.

It's all gone to shit since then.

Here's some australian tv comedy from the current year.
youtu.be/CZkopd9m1lw

India, because it takes itself seriously

Can you at least enjoy the rest of a fry up?

Oh yeah, going to places for a full english is great every so often. Though when the place just have those "50 frozen sausages" packs from farmfoods or really shitty bacon, it ruins the whole thing.

I mean literally everything you said is false a quick Google search has already told me modern stand up comedy originated from the 18th Century music halls in London. This is a typical case of an Amerifat rewriting history.

That's fine then.

I'd say German humour honestly.

It's no laughing matter.

British humour has gone through different phases. We've just gone from the smug edwardian style to sarcasm in the past 20 years or so. Americans are a mixed bag, some of their stuff is great like curb your enthusiasm, others are garbage like their adaptions of our comedy shows. After that i'd have to say australians.

>puns
See, this is why Australia's on the list and you're not.

Some of the funniest posts ever have come from Israel...

German humor is no laughing matter.

on humour? what about sweden