Why does Sup Forums hate conservative Christians?

Why does Sup Forums hate conservative Christians?

Because they're not sexually deviant racist atheists.

It doesn't, it is conservative Christian, fuck off shill.

>wherever they exist as unacceptable evils

This is the core problem with neocons, they want to spread their ideology throughout the world by sword if necessary.

because we're racist conservative christians who like hitler

oh fug i forgot my sage

The only conservatives I'll respect are at very minimum Paleo-conservatives

Because they ruined Europe to be socially accepted

>>be a Christian con
>>see buttrapeistan
>>see commies
>>see mudslinging savages
>>but user you can't help them ever
>>even if it means gassing the faggots
Enjoy your world without christcon support you you troglodyte kikeslave goatsex-apologist

You cannot be racist and call yourself Christian. Prejudice against groups of people goes against everything Jesus Christ and his disciples ever taught.

>the parable of the Good Samaritan

>love your neighbor as yourself

>James chiding the church that the members of the body of Christ are not to make any distinctions among themselves

>socially acceptance
fuck off, leftist cuck

Sup Forums pretends to be christian so they can roleplay as paladins. everyone here is so fed up with their boring life and all they want to do is die for a cause.

Nope y'all did that yourselves.
>>ww2
>>lose in a glorious fight for what's right
>>"disillusioned with fascism"
>>become leftist ploys willingly
>>cucked by Mohammed
>>stupidity spreads
>>"damn those Christian conservatives"
Just look at who you elected retards

Because they're stupid leftists, generally, or "rightists" recently dislodged from their former deep faith in progressivism but still not of a mind to cast aside all of its trapping and mindfucking indoctrinations.

>wherever they exist as unacceptable evils
>We have no place for hater in America

>in America
Missed that part in your mad rush to falsely paint Reagan as a neocon, huh?

They control our laws. Many things are illegal because the HOLY BABBLE says they're bad.

Tell me, when was the period in time where christian conservatives were elected to offices across the country such that--as they're all bible thumpers as you know them--all those biblical inspired laws were passed such that christian conservatives "control" our laws?

How Europe can think to blame any of their ills on conservatism is beyond me.

We Catholics rebuilt Europe after Rome fell under the weight of its degeneracy.

Thanks to our crusaders, you are not currently getting a daily colonoscopy with a scimitar.

We developed the Scientific Method, the University System, the Big Bang Theory, Modern Genetics, double-entry accounting, the greatest art masterpieces, and the Gregorian Calendar.

Atheist/pagan stormfags are just salty. Still pretending they're the "master race" when they lost two world wars and the Olympics on their own turf; prior to that, they assimilated into Christian society because it was better.

And not a single corner of the world has been untouched by Christian influence.

TL;DR Catholics really wuz kangs.

And your cucksheds are pope-approved too!

"You are Peter, and upon this Rock I wI'll build my Church, and the gates of Hell* will not prevail against it".

*Includes, but not limited to: The Romans, Saracens, barbarians, Protestants, Freemasons, Communists, Pennywise the Dancing Clown, Yog-Sothoth, and (((them))).

So it's OK to murder people and rape infidels?

Plus bacon. Bacon is really important.