Trending

>Trending

This is how people are politically informed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DXYx6bjkUU8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminder that this guy has been a paid shill since 2013

as opposed to getting your news from Sup Forums?

if all the fish in a fishtank swim the same way does that mean the fish in the ocean are influenced by them,?

pretty cool analogy fuck you

>we're all going to die

k...keep me posted

hopefully starting with colbert

>implying we all aren't already dead and in our own private versions of hell.

Is forgiving George Bush the ultimate red pill?

It seems like everyone who was against him turned out to be a monster.

It's called comedy, cretin

no its not

why wouldn't you forgive a retard that got manipulated by his father & lizard people?

This is the problem. Many people see this and take it as fact and as a reliable news source

>Is forgiving George Bush the ultimate red pill?
It is an ultra-violet coma pill, taken as a suppository.

Thing is, everyone who was against Bush back in the day is now against Trump for not being enough like Bush.

>Bush warmongers like crazy
"Imperialist! Barbarian! Murderer!"
>Trump pulls troops out of countries where they aren't needed and seeks to end our long history of proxy wars with Russia
"Traitor! In bed with Putin! We want more pointless wars, dammit!"

>Bush puts in place massive domestic spying and conceals government activity from the public
"1984! Orwellian nightmare! I demand to know what my government is up to!"
>Vault 7 happens
"Wikileaks is endangering the public! CIA is on your side and would never hurt you! It's illegal to read Wikileaks; just trust your government, goyim!"

Literally the only thing modern leftists have in common with leftists of the past is that they're pro-abortion.

He was mildly funny with his Fox News spoof show. The late show is unbearable. I didn't think anyone could be worse than letterman, then this fuck head came along

>""""""comedy""""""

>he hasn't taken the jeb! pill

No because he still signed the patriot act, started a pointless war, supported Hillary, and other shit.

daily reminder

>we're all going to die
If only.

UM NO COLBERT...
YOU'RE GONNA DIE

QUINTS AND HE DOES

Two Colbert threads in one day? Ivan must have sent out the new memos.

Most of those views are Chinese. Media Matters is getting money from the DNC to pay Chinese advertising companies money to inflate ratings

Don't mind it

Damn son, I feel bad for you

No, this is how it's done.

Well, he isn't wrong.

Can we ban and enforce sterilization on anyone who claims Colbert used to be funnier or moderate. He was always a walking hyperbole filled Republican strawman. That was his act. He mocked conservatives every day. Anyone who like his show back in the day is a dumb fuck.

Still so... Jewish

It's the truth though

Podesta group is in charge of foreign operations where they offer free positive press to foreign politicians in exchange for them speaking out against Trump

Britain is #1 here working all through out Europe and minor efforts in Mexico.

Americans United is still up and running under Kramer organizing the protests. They intend to do this every step of the way make a full effort to block voting next year.

Media Matters also coordinates talking points down the main branches to these fucking shows. There was actually an issue about 2 months ago that all the material was the same so now they're breaking it up to make everyone have a unique quip, but only one.

DNC has not gotten better. They are scummier now more than ever also Clinton cash is being funneled into external efforts to fight companies from entering and keep them in 3rd world countries

Only a complete dumb ass would watch that (((guy)))

stephen is a stupid christ cuck jew lover.

source?

youtu.be/DXYx6bjkUU8

there were threads on a bunch of MSM outlets getting huge spikes in chinese viewership these last few months, and accompanying price sheets for buying views and clicks

I usually just brush of MSM faggots, but there's something so nauseating about Colbert -- he's worse than that (((british)) john oliver guy.

Something bad needs to happened to Colbert.

>libtards in the office have their usual politics talk break
>rant about Trump's proposal
>"Have you seen it?"
>"Yeah. I cannot believe how terrible it is"
>"I KNOW RIGHT? Who the fuck even came up with that?"

>interject and ask them what part of it they are talking about
>awkward fudgeting and mumbling as none of them can name a single point, because none of them actually knows what Trump proposed

Not like they will learn anything from this though. They'll just be back at it tomorrow.
I wish they'd talk about sports again instead of politics, at least there their retardation cannot have any real life impact on society

reminds me of the news article saying how bad trumpcare was that came out 10 minutes after the plan was posted on their website.