Can we have a Canada appreciation thread going?

Can we have a Canada appreciation thread going?

Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gc.ca/eng/rp-pr/csj-sjc/jsp-sjp/wd98_4-dt98_4/p2.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ljBgMSB2QWs
twitter.com/MaximeBernier/status/838898011036090372/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have some nice images but it is all bygone glory from the past

Murdoch Mysteries can be fun

canada>quebec and ontario

most canadians are breddy gud.

except for some albertans

fuck off nigger

Alberta > Saskatchewan > British Columbia > Manitoba > Quebec > irrelevant east coast provinces > irrelevant northern territories > (power gap) > Ontario (power gap) > Hell > (power gap) > specifically Toronto

ayyyy

seems like you're mad you don't live in the most relevant city in this country.

Leaf genocide best day of my life

Got a nice dog, everyone I know is white, everyone in my town is white, pretty good life desu senpai

This, Canada is a nice place to live in, but I do fear for the future.

Take off that proxy right now leaf.

I live in Toronto 1st user has it right.

don't get me wrong, toronto is a fun place, but its definitely the toxic cancerous ulcer that is going to fuck the whole country over.

We just spent 700 million to continue the abortion holocaust of children overseas so they don't ever try migrating here.

You guys out here like to talk shit about Toronto, even though there are alot of shitskins, some areas are really nice

This is actually a good list for the most part. You need to visit the Maritimes sometime though user, they have great seafood.

Everyone in Canada hates Ontario except Ontario.

Toronto has great neighbourhoods, definitely a world class city, but the real estate market is just beyond fucked.

When it blows the city is fucked

Also if we're getting specific about Toronto, can we also put Vancouver around Ontario?

WHO /TORONTO/ HERE?

No, fuck off and let me slowly decay in peace.

seems fair

though vancouver is one of the dopest most beautiful cities there is... Is it really canada anymore or should we call it taiwan

bretty much half of canada

Can we just all admit that Justin Trudeau really is the bastard son of Fidel Castro?

sorry

Meh.

Toronto is full of uppity niggers and smelly sand people.

t. unfortunate torontonian

don't forget the asian colonists!

At third world prices let's say it's $5 an abortion. The chief leaf just axed over 100 million shitskins, the madman!

>Canada appreciation

seems like its gonna be a very short thread then

East coast is great if you have a job. Otherwise it's one of the most depressing places in Canada since manufacturing went to shit.

As Ontario turns into a refugee paradise I'll escape to the east coast or buy cheap property near a lake in Sask. or something

This country is massive and beautiful and I look forward to exploring it more

Full. Stay where you are.

my thoughts exactly user.

so many beautiful places to go

We used to be alright, not so much today.

kek, you wish rural user

also this is now a pics of canada thread

OMG I totes appreciate how red pilled Trudy is.
I love over paying for everything that is 50% cheaper a few hours away in America.
It such a privilege to live in cold dark weather.
Wow. Canada, what isn't to love am I right?

I love this country, it's truly a shame that pajeets changs and mohammads are ruining it

this country can be saved user.

>not the last sunset

Thats exactly how i feel. So much love for the country, but pretty soon there will be no whites over here.

I love having expensive housing when its -20 6 months of the year.
Having expensive heat is fine. Heat is a privilege. Back in olden times they used a wood stove. Had to chop wood. You wanna chop wood? Ha. You're fat and lazy. Not like me. Red pilled wood chopper
We get all the benefits of america but with less rights, choices, freedoms and free healthcare.
Great life here

Does Toronto have the best food in Canada?

ahahahaha see you sooner than later

Any RCMP up in here? Or anyone who knows an RCMP? My youth is running out quickly and if I decide to serve I'll have to decide in the next year

No.

sushi in van is to die for. western style seafood in atlantic canada is to die for. can't beat the home cookin' in quebexico. Ontario has good shitskinfood and gook food.

Stepping Young Lad and Skinny Puppy are alright I guess.
So there's that.
Syrups okay though I could take it or leave it, Moose are cool for deer, I guess.

I think that's about it.

No.

Chop your own wood and it'll warm you twice.

At least you guys can buy Norinco guns and ammo.

more like this user

Gonna agree with that one. Albertans are that brutal midwestern conservative type of people.

No fun can be had in their presence

Redpill Levels: Downtown Toronto> SW Ontario> Everything else

i accept it.

t. Rural and suburban retard

Guns are bad.
Americans have guns.
America is bad.
Canada good.
No guns in Canada.

>No guns in Canada.
per capita Canada has more long guns than America

Winnipegger here.
Abo genocide when?

Maybe I don't want to be some blue collar scrub and decided to live in the city for decent jobs?

I highly doubt that.
We canadians are raised peaceful and better than Americans.
Don't know where you got that lie from. I was raised red pillled in Canada. We don't do guns here okay bud? That's American. We aren't gun crazy red necks in Canada, okay? Got it pal? Take your lies and stuff em

Blow me harder

This is the document Japanese surrender in WW2
The Canadian representative fucked up and signed on the wrong line.

Are you saying that he's a rural or suburban retard?

Reminder Leafs enjoy getting blown...

>Got it pal?
i'm not your pal, buddy.

justice.gc.ca/eng/rp-pr/csj-sjc/jsp-sjp/wd98_4-dt98_4/p2.html

the eternal leaf

based trudeau

Learn your verb tenses, Jesus Christ.
>Toronto Education folks

thoughts?

Sup Forums was just mentioned on CBC regarding Memes....PRAISE KEK

fuck canada and fuck leafs
you thought antifa was bad? every "thing" in this country with a penis is practically a woman
just rake us already not even the maple man can save this

But there's nothing wrong with his conjugation

GUYS THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT US ON CBC GUYS

....well
lets see........
uh

hmmm

well.......

Norm MacDonald isn't a faggot, so I guess you're not all that bad

I guess.

fuck oleary
vote mad max

>Be me, Canadian
>See my cuck of a PM on the news everyday
>Realize that my country is going to shit, and taxes are going through the roof the supply all these refugees
>Wear an american flag to bed every night in hopes I wake up an American
>Wake up every morning sad that I am still in a cuckhold state

This man speaks the truth. Fuck the cucks that run our country

O'leary is our champion

oh ya, what are (((they))) saying?

>our
try again

awww shit
This is sad, wtf man.
c'mon leafman, you'll get through this
hidden within you is the power of the moose
strong as the maple trunk
you, the canadian, an apex predator of the forest -- defender of the great white north

youtube.com/watch?v=ljBgMSB2QWs

O'Leary is a liberal you newfag. He's staunchly anti-gun and pro-immigration, not socially conservative because he said he doesn't care if you marry your dog. Let me guess you think he'll be "Canada's Trump" because he's a wealthy TV celebrity who speaks bluntly? Let me be blunt with you: you've been tricked by a sly businessman.

Maxime Bernier:
>pro-gun
>will reduce immigration by 50k anually
>against M103 and bill C-16
>will cut funding to the CBC
>cut taxes

He's /our guy/. Join the CPC and vote Mad Max ASAP.

go suck an emu ausfag

Where did you get the dog?

Who's the favorite to win, so far?

haha speak for yourself, loser.

lol you sound just like sjw faggots

There is literally no difference between right wing faggots and left wing cucks; both groups are destroying the lives of normal, hard working, intelligent citizens.

None hillbilly ranking edition:
British Columbia>Ontario>Quebec>Maritimes> Newfoundland>Manitoba>Saskatchewan>Alberta>Territories

you sound as if you've sorted yourself out

hahaha go to america you fucking crybaby

shut the fuck up, i bet you dont even know anything about oleary; its amazing how fucking stupid people are and how ignorant they are of politics.

Stop fucking posting on Sup Forums and go learn something about your country.

What is truly amazing is how no one on this site has mentioned the fact that Trudeau refused to change our electoral system from 'first past the post' to a 'proportional representation' system as he said he would which makes him a corrupt liar....or maybe you guys like that fact that he is corrupt seeing as you guys love trump and his corruption train as it leaves the station for a 4 year ride

O'Leary was polling pretty high to start because of his celebrity status, but Mad Max was second and I think he's first now since O'Leary skipped a debate. Also Mad Max has been dogwhistling to Sup Forumstards and redditors with memes like this one.

twitter.com/MaximeBernier/status/838898011036090372/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

He even mentioned meme magic on his official facebook page. A lot of people have joined the CPC just to vote Mad Max because they read about him on the internet. There's also a lot of support for him at gun clubs and such, and Canada has a very high gun ownership. I personally think he'll win.

Oh, and to clarify on how he's pro gun. He' eliminating the magazine capacity maximum and making full length AR-15s and such non-restricted. Effectively giving us gun laws more similar to uncucked U.S. states.

Oh shit, I've been had

maybe, im still pretty fucking ignorant of a lot of stuff.

btw jordan peterson is a GOD

kek only libtard boomers watch this shit, there's know way they understand what he's going on about. I'd like to see CBC get completely defunded.

I'd hate to lose CBC radio but the TV and online news parts need to be nuked

the fact that you're even aware that you can be sorted out tells me that you're on the right path.
have you tried the self-authoring program yet? if not, give it a shot.

Any gay leafs in this thread?
>tfw no bf

My mom listens to CBC radio and every time I overhear it they're doing some sob-story about a refugee or a tranny, or just attacking Trump.

Fuck the whole corporation.

Don't you have some assignments to grade Jordie?

i...i'm not Jordie and even if i was i wouldn't be posting on Sup Forums!

I'm not straight...