Hwndu

I missed when Sam Hyde showed up a month ago. Saw this screenshot just now. What happened?

That's all this thread is about. Just that.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/vuXY7
youtu.be/EF44C3Mxb0I
discord.gg/Ffv72
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gay and cringey

I think it's a hidden message by the Jews trying to let us know the Holocaust was real. But then again, much like the CIA leaks, breakfast cereal is pretty good for you in moderation.

Go watch the videos.

>yfw hwndu too politically incorrect even for Sup Forums mods

Join HWNDU before the purge discord.gg/vuXY7

not much. a bunch of people showed up, at night cops came in and difused stuff. he just talked to a bunch of people and finally started a chant "where is Shia". he told everyone to bring cigars. I guess in his mind he was going to blow smoke into Shia's face.

youtu.be/EF44C3Mxb0I

underrated post

feels bad man it was probably my favourite meme in the last 5 years atleast honestly it was just so ironic how fags like jackie Sup Forums and jesus were more into it then the actual """protesters"" it gave arise of a greater purpose of this meme warfare a sense of more then us being a bunch of fags on the internet doing nothing but wasting are time it was a great nut

He Came. Then others also came. There was yelling. then the security made everyone come up to the camera in groups. they were allowed there for a limited amount of time. then it was over . some people where streaming on periscope. It wasn't really that interesting.

This is what he doing now. He sold out

Why do you FUCKING MILLENNIALS continue to post this? All you're doing is giving it exposure you dumb fucking idiots! KILL YOURSELVES, SOON!

Why so mad Shia? Is it because daddy put it in your anus?

>nah lets not look for a job today
>hehe lets help fellow warriors in the meme war today
>oh look a livestream of leftist faggots
>lets post the livestream everywhere along with pictures of the 'movement'
>hehe im making a difference

You're going to die as a nobody. A fat, misguided nobody who does the ultraleft's bidding unknowingly. Kill yourself.

>h-hurr durr s-stop it goyim
Fuck off.

I'll take that as a yes.

>Presented with disturbingly solid logic
>Dies inside momentarily
>Recovers
>Well..uhh..GHOYIM hehehehe

Might as well start researching "painless suicide" you weak, leftist dick-sucking virgins.

Where was this?

Why do all pedos look the same?

Your dad looks like Gary Glitter m8.

>pedos
>Dad
>random old guy

Heh, suppressed rape memories coming out I guess. Kill yourself Lefty.

Short and stupid. Nothing happened.

I guess these 2 met.

I know you've googled that; you're projecting hard and it's obvious to everyone.

You know what's creeping up slowly. You're angry. You're scared.

I bet your dad fucked your ass so much thaqt when you fart it makes no sound.

>replies 8 minutes after post
>large emphasis on grammar

That's the best you can come up with? Defeated and all? Kill yourself weeabo.

That the day that 50 poltards stormed the stream.

So anyway, anyone seen any cool flags recently?

Where were they?

>large emphasis on grammar

You feel as though your intelligence is not recognized in your day-to-day life

Ah, a rushed reply void of any substance. Didn't get the 8 minutes to add your spicy edge I see. Perhaps you need more time?

Kill yourself.

/thread

What day was that?

Nobody here is going to kill themselves unless it's death by laughter at your shitty life and face.

Seriously, he has that "I'm a stupid dumbass" face exactly like Will Smith's kid.They pull the same expressions.

>discord
literally a botnet run by marxist scum

Keep making HWNDU threads you weak cuck. I'm sure you guys are making a difference. Maybe Sammy Hyde can post the stream link to his followers? Anything to spread Shia's message.

it's not substantive to you, because you already knew what I've said about yourself.

5 minutes. I'm sure you could have thought of something better. Have you posted the stream link to your 2 followers yet?

What message would that be?

"I got BTFO so hard that an art project about bringing people together and public participation had to be moved to a SUPER SEKRIT LOCATION and now nobody can join in."

Yeah, that's the message. Faggot.

You're fixated on time yet you waste your time here, why is that?

literally green-lit pol in their own words and dgaf about crying snowflakes. Back to your sheep kraut.

>What message would that be?

Uh..you're the virgin spending your life watching a brainwashing stream created by an insane leftist. How about you tell me what the message is you fat yellow-tooth retard? What's the message and why do you feel the need to give it the widest exposure possible on social media?

Discord is the most obvious honeypot ever. Only a retarded nigger would use it.

>How about you tell me what the message is you fat yellow-tooth retard?
OK. It's this.
"I got BTFO so hard that an art project about bringing people together and public participation had to be moved to a SUPER SEKRIT LOCATION and now nobody can join in."

Your art project would have got an F-

Anyone think the stream was recorded earlier and the flag actually doesn't exist?

Also Transformers was shit. Purely because of Shia.
Worst fucking actor ever.

No.

Can we all at least agree that she is pretty much perfect?

No. Planes and time matched the location.

Queued up response. That's really pathetic lol.

I'm out. You're making a real difference spreading Shia's message kiddo.

stop masturbating

>I'm out.
Yeah, fuck off you buttfucked dumbass kike. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

This

They confused an electricity post with a flagpole kek

WHERE WAS THIS!?

Outer Heaven is not full.

discord.gg/Ffv72

>I'm out.
Finally.

Do we have any burgers on the ground in the area?

he must of bought that ugly ass coat at ROSS

I can't stand that faggot's face.