The Nationality Argument

What makes us "American?" What makes people a non-foreigner?

t. non-American who is 3/8ths spic, but still rather curious

Citizenship.

FPBP

Nationalism, not for the country, but to the people.

t. American mutt whose 1/2 spic and 1/32 native american

fuk u

Bullshit. Are you telling me that a dirty spic like myself is "American"?

WATCH
In Search Of The Second Amendment
Nullification: The Rightful Remedy
Becket
A Man For All Seasons
America is the flowering of English Common Law tradition. Anyone who understands, loves, and will uphold the Constitution is an American. Those subsets of minorities with undisguised hatred for our defining traditions -- to which we owe our every success -- are not hated because of their skin color.

If you don't speak spanish as a first language, if you don't put other coutries citizens first, if you respect and uphold the constitution. Yes. And stop calling yourself "Non-american."

Its not an ethnicity.

>implying that non-whites can be American

Be the grandson of someone with citizenship. I think by third generation you should be granted voting rights, but not before.

Nationality is nothing. Race is what matters.

The worst kind of human trash can always be baited to reveal their self-loathing manifested as bigotry towards other people.

I agree, just look at La Raza.

Nationalism is, basically, a sense of belonging, you can be an immigrant and still have a sense of nationalism for the country you inhabit.

If we wanna go with the legality, a citizen is the individual that is rightfully within the borders of a country. Citizenship and immigration are not, and I repeat, NOT, a right.

the fuck happened in Zimbabwe

Actually, American is an ethnicity. White Americans are a distinct ethnic group.

This. The Anglo Saxons are the Americans of the east and midwest, the Germans are the Americans of the midwest, the Nords are the Americans of the north, the Spanish are the Americans of the west, and the French are the Americans of the midwest. We all have our own little culture it seems.

at least they're letting the polish join in on the fun

i have bad news for you, mick.

>at least they're letting the polish join in on the fun
>the
>Polish
>implying
>flag

It would obviously be culture, mental formation. Under your fucktard definition, we could have a billion Americans who've never even been here.

Fucktard tier post

fucktard gard pard chard charizard in my SEXY BOIPUSI ASHOLE SHART IN MART FART IN CART

True and true Conservatives, whether brown, yellow, or white, born in our great nation or legally immigrated, are American.

BART FART IN THE MART SHART PART WITH MY DART MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAARIITTTTTTTTTTTT

> What makes us "American?"
Being a legal citizen and holding distinctly American values, like an appreciation of capitalism, having a good work ethic, respecting the rule of law, believing in or at least striving for the American Dream, etc.

> What makes people a non-foreigner?
Technically being an American. Being here legally, in other words.

>worse than abos

How do you even live?

Your American if you come here legally, agree with our constitution, dosent attempt to change America to where they came from, and obey the laws. Anyone else is a filthy foreigner and needs to gtfo