"poo in what, user?"

>"poo in what, user?"
how's it feel americucks that India will be #1 in a few years?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU&t=80s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All thanks to us.

Fat chance Ahmed. Poo girls and their purple roast beef pussy worship white cock.

They're already #1 at shitting in the streets and flipping their "carriers" while in dry dock.

You are destroying my country with your shit posts you poo in the loo piece of shit

>tfw India will have designated shitting streets on Mars be 2040

>americans

>purple roast beef pussy
Purple roast beef pussy, worst roast beef pussy

>"in loo"
yeah, you heard it right currymuncher
>also dont refer to me as "user" only true blue Sup Forumsaks talk to me like that, you call me master

She can poo in my mouth if you catch my drift

She is cute. Too bad she probably tastes and smells like curry.

In the loo :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU&t=80s

>Free Smells

IN

THE

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BRRRAAAAPPP

#1 at what? Smelling like stale ass?

how does it feel that Indian dicks are too small for western condoms?

I want to colonized her

probably .01% of indian women are attractive, and that's with makeup that doesn't look like they took a shit under their eyelids. they all get fat with mustaches by the time they're 40, just like mexicans.

why do all indians smell like dogshit and cheat in college, by the way?

Would you marry a desi, lads?

I would.

A lot of Indian girls here look like OPs pic

a handful do; they still get gross as fuck in their late 30s.

still only .01% of all indian women though.

>40

LOLNO

I have dated Indians and Mexicans (inb4 race mixer). Both races hit the wall at 25.

Seriously, she'll look fine as fuck at 24 (almost like she's still 16-18) but as soon as she turns 25, she looks 40-50.

Meanwhile, white and black women who take care of themselves and have decent genes can look young into their 50's, and most Asiatic races age like decent wine.

Your kids will look like middle easterners
If you marry a middle easterners your kids will look like Mediterraneans
If you marry a Mediterranean your kids will look perfect

muh dik. that's how my ex looked

Ive noticed that American girls with some greek in them have aesthetic faces. I could be biased though as I am part greek.

They are white with just a slight hint of something exotic.

sorry hate to break it to you but best case scenario was 2040 india becomes a first world nation and #1 global economy

but recent events make it almost impossible for india to climb the ranks faster . it will probably start to stagnate for a while in a few years and by then well war is on the horizon for the west which means WW3

>countries with the biggest population have the smallest dicks
made me think

almost forgot if you cant follw the basics you can google top 10 gdp and look at the gulf between number 2 spot china and number 3 spot japan and know your not even in the top 5

Indian footjobs all around

U hate us cuz u aint us

when you have a massive cock, women want to keep getting fucked by you, so no kids

Pooperpower by 2018 pls go

Hmmm they also have an epidemic level of rape.

Really gives the ol thinkin muscle a tussle

THICC
H
I
C
C

I think you mean
>#2

truth. i do know a brazillian girl of white descent (she doesn't intermingle with the poors); she's around 30ish and is still fine. But for sure mexacalins turn into mrs potatoheads.

she's cute. More?

literally lul, pakis have genetic code preventing them to be alpha, which is why they overcompensate in careers and monie, which is why youre a faggit

Since most indian posters are behind the british flag, shouldn't the poo in loo meme apply to all british posters?