Admit it

She is 100% correct about Trump supporters.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_T8tMk-ZOx8
youtu.be/26-VzfBZg1w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>insult half of America
>wonder why nobody voted for you

To be fair, she insulted 1/4th of the America

youtube.com/watch?v=_T8tMk-ZOx8

>considering voting trump
>"she might be talking about me"
it's about 2/3rds of voters, which would be republicans and moderates

sorry for the autism

"deplorable" is subjective. It's just like saying art is good or it sucks, it depends on your perspective.

if this corrupt cunt labels me as something bad, that means i'm doing something right.

more like insult half of her supporters

And Romney was 100% correct about democrats

gotem!

Election results are primarily faked by inflating total vote numbers. 50% don't vote, maybe 25%.

She insulted 1/2 of 1/2 of MAYBE 25%, less than 10%. About the same percentage that thing congress is doing a good job or believe the media.

I stand for the truth, the truth is that racism, sexism, homophobia, xenophobia and islamophobia are natural reactions of a healthy mind in today's society.

She is flattering us and doesn't even know it.

youtu.be/26-VzfBZg1w

yay for hillary normalizing racism, sexism, homophobia, xenophobia, and islamophobia

she's truly a champion of the alt-right

>alienating a quarter of the electorate
>just because you are THAT FAR left
>of the average American
They both ran a European campaign. Turns out white people still matter, much as they openly despise the fact.

>You're a racist piece of shit, now please vote for me

Bold strategy

still lost

I can see you've done zero research and are talking out of your fucking fat ass.

>call Trump xenophobic
>call Trump a traitor for speaking to any Russian

>half of america
>26% voted for trump
>half of trump supporters
>13%

she only insulted 13%

It worked for Obonobo.

yes im a racist, i'm done lying about it I prefer high IQ whites asians and poos to sand and normal niggers

shes not wrong

She's right but she shouldn't say it.

You're missing the point. The left woke the ugly part of society from its slumber. It is an evil hate filled monster that will wreak havoc. She is correct about the deplorables but she fails to mention the Left brought it on society

America is also 13% black..not sure what the percentage of blacks vote, but I would estimate saying what she said is basically the equivalent like saying nigger on video

Maybe me.

Heh. It's to late honestly. The beast is rising and it's all your fault.

You are very simple minded; a very face-value kind of guy. It's okay, simpletons lead simple beautiful lives.

They're rural and suburban retards.

She was wrong about half, more like 3/4.

232M eligible
139M voted
63M for Trump
31.5M Deplorables

31.5/232 = 13.6%

>insult half of America
Much less than half.

Besides, if you hate homos, if you really ARE homophobic, why would being called that offended you, you homo-hating snowflake?

Just had a thought..statistically children in America are becoming more right-winged. Based on the results of the election, their parents are too. Technically she said supporters and not voters, so basically she insulted all the Trump supporters not eligible to vote.

The number of people she insulted just significantly up.

Is that Saint Clinton's public position, or private position?

>win the popular vote
>lmao nobody voted for her
Typical Leaf.

Has any other bitch lost 2X?

This career "politician" got her shit pushed in by a nigger and a reality tv show host who took up politics as a hobby.

How fucking shitty is she? Seems like everybody hates her.

I mean besides retards.

It wasn't really big deal except in so far as it was just another scolding from the PC police telling normal people that theres something wrong with them for daring to have unapproved thoughts. Just shows how far apart globalist elites are from real people